Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos (44835 Views)

See What A Loan App Sent To Me (photos) / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / My Girl Just Delivered A Bouncing Baby Boy, Congrats To Me - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by seanery: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
My other Two Children

NO YEAR GAP....

NOT EVEN UP TO A YEAR, YOU DON KNACK THEIR MOTHER AGAIN.

ANIMAL

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by neztar: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
FashionCookie:
Na so
i've got a machine gun that can go seventeen rounds on top of you
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by meobizy(f): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
A Nairalander engaging in affairs below the belt. Na there una power dey. This is not news in any way.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Sweetvie: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lol... Baby mama?
This is why I kinda like igbo culture sometimes
if she is igbo bruh you're just donating sperm
You ain't the father coz without marriage the kids doesn't belong to you.
A mistake step to the village like this grin just forget you've kids.

Anyway, congratulations cheesy
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That's not a baby mama again!

You are married! Ignore the celebration! You are married!

3 shocked shocked shocked And you still call her baby mama!

You are heartless!

Wetin coinsign you.. Amebó cheesy

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Idamunairaland: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Your fowlishness is legendary
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by neztar: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

It's how the men are celebrating and hailing him for me, forgetting there is another woman on the other side.

If this was from her angle, and she came sharing with us how she's a baby mama for the third time, nor be watin "we" go dey tok be this, for sure.
you look weird to me. have you had sex b4?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Geenosko: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Proud of what they should be ashamed of
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by jimter44(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Your are a big fool. You gave birth out of wedlock and you are proud! What a shame! What is happening to this generation? Is it how you mother gave birth to you? Didn't he marry your mum properly?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by neztar: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

No, he is not. Where is it recorded that he is married? Especially if this baby producing has taken place in under reasonable cohabiting years.
have you heard of common law wife?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by A305: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1 you no dey release hits again oooo. Na babies you dey release anyhow.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Revolva(m): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Small boy like u don de born full ground

Una go hear am later on ...one child is cool for now bro easy o
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Magnoliaa(f): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
neztar:
you look weird to me. have you had sex b4?

When you understand how to pick up a greenlight, come back and have this 'conversation' with me. grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Isabi4lov: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations,abeg upgrade her to wife..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by aisha1314(f): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
jimter44:
Your are a big fool. You gave birth out of wedlock and you are proud! What a shame! What is happening to this generation? Is it how you mother gave birth to you? Didn't he marry your mum properly?

And what's so terribly wrong with giving birth out of wedlock? It's not like it's a crime. Times are changing so I don't see it as anything bad. It's just Nigerians and their stupid morality and religiosity that make a big deal out of nothing. I don't see anything wrong with being a "baby mama". Just that I don't really want children but if I do change my mind, I'll rather have them with a partner (ie a long term boyfriend), not a husband.

I really hate how stupidly judgemental people are on this Nairaland. Once someone goes against their nonsense moral standards they begin to insult and criticize the person unnecessarily. Everything is a crime to you guys. All anyone needs to say here is congrats and that's all.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by sageb: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Hi peeps, just had my third child with my baby mama.. A big congrats to me.

See photos below

I remember those days you were an upcoming artist here on Nairaland.
1,2,3 children, Odogwu Airforce1 You are now a family man.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Dshocker(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Hi peeps, just had my third child with my baby mama.. A big congrats to me.

See photos below

Make that woman die for your hand, then you go know how far.

You will spend money to marry her first, before burying her.

So it is best you do proper marriage rights.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Exceed15: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
See bundle of joy.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Thanks Peeps
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by kingsmaila(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
You're not ashamed of your self. Having children out of wed luck. May God open your eyes
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by adesina83w: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations.May the child grow in wisdom, knowledge and understandingCongratulations.May the child grow in wisdom, knowledge and understanding...

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
kingsmaila:
You're not ashamed of your self. Having children out of wed luck. May God open your eyes
shut up abeg

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by aisha1314(f): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
shut up abeg

Thank you.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Privatepart00: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Thanks Peeps

shocked
Congratulations for the new baby
Good you ignored those hypocrites

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Sirqt5(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
everyone dey lie to op say him kids fine grin lipsrsealed . must u all lie for d sake of being nice ? grin ladies , marry fine man to hv fine babies ooo
n no do babymama ooo grin ;
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
aisha1314:

Thank you.
Some Nigerians and holier than thou attitude

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Gospel2Day: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
You are proud and shameless to announce to the world that you have been fornicating and procreating with a lady or ladies you're NOT married to.
You did all that in blatant disregard for traditions and in rebellion against religion.
You and your fellow-rebel/co-fornicator need help.
You do not respect the parents and family of your baby mama enough to properly marry their daughter, and you expect that guys will respect you and your fellow rebel baby mama and won't impregnate your daughters without marrying them?
You folks are only destroying yourselves and others by your shameless waywardness and reckless wantonness.
Repent and receive Jesus NOW, if you want to escape the fiery and furious wrath of God hanging over your head.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Gospel2Day: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Calling the mother of your children baby mama is an insult

He hasn't married her legally.
He is just fornicating and endangering his eternity.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by emonis88: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
onlinestaff2020:

Face your own music, mumu.
Who be this F ing ODE?? U r as stupid as they come o! Y did he bring d matter online, he should ve just celebrated in his house n kept it to himself, but I don't think an empty skull like yours il comprehend that. Fool!!
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by aisha1314(f): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:
You are proud and shameless to announce to the world that you have been fornicating and procreating with a lady or ladies you're NOT married to.
You did all that in blatant disregard for traditions and in rebellion against religion.
You do not respect the parents and family of your baby mama enough to properly marry their daughter, and you expect that guys will respect you and your fellow rebel baby mama and won't impregnate your daughters without marrying them?
You folks are only destroying yourselves and others by your shameless waywardness and reckless wantonness.
Repent and receive Jesus NOW, if you want to escape the fiery and furious wrath of God hanging over your head.

Just shut up you judgemental religious hypocrite. Which furious wrath of which God? That nonsense powerless imaginary character that doesn't exist? Just say congratulations please and keep your rubbish religious nonsense to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by balarabe01(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
congratulations airforce wan, thats the way togo. Baby daddy and baby mamas, make everyone do em part.
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by balarabe01(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:
What stupud furious jesus is this idiotic religious mugu talking about? If jesus didnt like baby daddies fornicating with baby mamas jesus would have simply not allowed it like immortality, aftetall you say jesus is omnipotent. Abeg carry your jesus comothia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / 12 Things To Say No To In Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.