Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos (44793 Views)

See What A Loan App Sent To Me (photos) / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / My Girl Just Delivered A Bouncing Baby Boy, Congrats To Me - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by PDJT: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I can bet that you don’t have a job, and even if you are a student, you not on top grades!

Damn! Get a job or learn new skills Bro!

-I probably finished my higher education before you were born.

-I should get a "job" or "learn new skills", and I'm also your "Bro" ? grin

-You that have a "job" can we see atleast your 10 years tax return? cheesy
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
PDJT:

-I probably finished my higher education before you were born.

-I should get a "job" or "learn new skills", and I'm also your "Bro" ? grin

-You that have a "job" can we see atleast your 10 years tax return? cheesy

You have a job and been mediating on baseless reasons! Can imagine the job you have, that took a youth corpse to be educating you about basic norms and etiquettes

Job indeed!
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by PDJT: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You have a job and been mediating on baseless reasons! Can imagine the job you have, that took a youth corpse to be educating you about basic norms and etiquettes

Job indeed!

- A youth "corpse"? shocked What sort of education do you lots get in that funny country?

-Lol, kiddo don't mention me again. You're done. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
PDJT:

- A youth "corpse"? shocked

-Lol, kiddo don't mention me again. You're done. cheesy

Your initiative should have told you if you had common sense!

Your employment should be queried!

You are not brilliant a bit!

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Bethanybethel(f): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.