Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos (44796 Views)

See What A Loan App Sent To Me (photos) / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / My Girl Just Delivered A Bouncing Baby Boy, Congrats To Me - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by cooooooks(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2022
Don't mind the guy. If he doesn't know, we acknowledge their marriage. Mtchew.
CoronaVirusRelo:

That's not a baby mama again!

You are married! Ignore the celebration! You are married!

3 shocked shocked shocked And you still call her baby mama!

You are heartless!

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by damble: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Hi peeps, just had my third child with my baby mama.. A big congrats to me.

See photos below

Ku orire ooo baby daddy

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by FashionCookie(f): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That's not a baby mama again!

You are married! Ignore the celebration! You are married!

3 shocked shocked shocked And you still call her baby mama!

You are heartless!

Such disrespect to the girl...

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Zonefree(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2022
chukkystar:
Oga no vex ooo but abeg try Marry the Woman so that your Children go grow up for stable Home
Taa. Disembark from this nonsense capping!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by fmonigent(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

Your own better nah

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by marlow1962(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2022
FashionCookie:

Such disrespect to the girl...

Sincerely!

A girl dropped 3 for you and you still call her baby mama!

Its sad!

5 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Nobleou(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats bro...

Try change dat innocent geh name from Baby Mama to Wife.

Do the needful than to just d born anyhow...

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by johnstar(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2022
ahhh nor be dis guy b dis cheesy grin

u finally started making babies instead of music

well congrats oo

when make we come chop jollof rice for naming ??

hope say cana’ loud go dey
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by leisuretym: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2022
I was searching for airforce1 hit song on YouTube yesterday but I fell asleep .
Pls try to revive your music career, see ruger, Bella and joe boy that came after you.
Pls go back to the studio.

Congratulations on your new born

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by fortunez1(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats bro ....
If una no fit marry due to money and fear of women in marriage, bros go and have a Child but only if you will take responsibility of the Mother and Child after birth instead of waiting for wealth before marriage and M-menopause is about catching up with u.
Children born by a youthful sperm is always stronger,healthier more beautiful than Children born from old sperms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by faithfull18(f): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Lol, the babymama doesn't have a family
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by villagerspeople: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2022
E don do like dat plz
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Enemyofpeace: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations! Why una come wear the baby second hand clothes now?is it not too early in the life of the baby?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by FashionCookie(f): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sincerely!

Its sad!

Like so annoying...
Already some persons are applauding him...just what he needs to grow the size of his d*ck. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Enddy50ty(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations to you Bro. I want to be like you very soon.

May God almighty continue to provide for you financially and everything you need to take care of your family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Godstime234: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

Congratulations bro..

Are you the one handling the YouTube channel for dominion city church ?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by folake4u(f): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Wow, your force is beyond Air.

grin grin grin una nor go kill me for this Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Enemyofpeace: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sincerely!

Its sad!

ok sorry, na baby factory
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by davibid: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats man �
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by ednut1(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Person no gree marry you. You born 3 for am. That gender ehn

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Enemyofpeace: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2022
folake4u:

grin grin grin una nor go kill me for this Nairaland.
why I no come see you again?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by nedekid: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Calling the mother of your children baby mama is an insult
Does he look like someone that has sense?

5 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by iamsolasoul(f): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Congratulations
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by sanesta: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Calling the mother of your children baby mama is an insult
wetin he for call her? Wife?
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by Father4all: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Third child with baby mama : : : :oThat baby mama na God sent oo

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by MrJames007: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

mumu
Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by FashionCookie(f): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2022
nedekid:

Does he look like someone that has sense?
Immediately I saw the topic, I knew it was no other person even before I opened the news.
The guy no fit just disappointed us for once.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by shinealight(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

Is that supposed to be something to be proud of? Whatever happened to making a decent woman out of the young lady….
since you so much like sowing your oats in her compound?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos by OboOlora(f): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2022
Dear DBull,

I hate to and I don’t normally advise upcoming talents. But you see this post, it’s the reason you should avoid women at all cost. If you must Bleep, use a condom!!!!!!!

This guys dude started as a promising artiste, then he became a spokesman for an electronic-money fraudster and then a serial sperm donor.

I repeat, avoid women!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Congrats Airforce1. Cute baby u’ve got, may God keep the baby for you in Jesus name��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.