Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad (30283 Views)

I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Greenscientist: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Offpointng:
Remain like that bro. You're empty doesn't mean you're not happy cuz statistical study makes us believe Relatives from the father's side are close to very useless. but Ion know your full story sha, but Papa wey no look for you all these years till you turn 25, what gives you the assurance he'll care or give a F about you?

Which statistics and study?
Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by omartins(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
You're a VeryWickedMan

VeryWickedMan:

My son I'm your Dad. Send me money if you want to see me.

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by linearity: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Try asking your mom again even if it will get her angry, she might after a while tell you….24yrs is a lifetime for her to be angry against someone else no matter what they might have done.

That hatred must be consuming your mom inside out and it is not good for her health, so putting her in a position to answer that question will help her confront this year long hatred and might enable her come over board, discuss the issue with you, tell you what you need to know after your dad and the healing process will begin for her.

In essence you can bring about healing and your mom’s restoration by asking her.

If that fails and you still want to know publish the details about your mom, early childhood, names, places, relatives, etc, online and say you are looking for your dad…someone that know someone might see it and pass the link up to you.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by LOVEGINO(m): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Prechgold1180:

No bro
She marry am normal old day wedding
I still get some old pictures for head when everything new fresh

Omo the thing tire me
baba I love ur spirit. Ask her where ur papa. Na d mistake women dey make.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by PoliteActivist: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Mleeperbother:
Wetin u wan use your father do? 4get about the guy.

Don't you know sometimes baba says you must use your father. You heard the guy say ha has houses, lands, cars, so comfortable. Where do you think all that comes from at 25 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Prechgold1180(m): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Henrikjay:

Go and meet some of your mother sister's and brothers if she has any still alive , Explain to them your intentions of knowing your dad. ... I am not too sure the story your mom told you about the reason she left your dad is true ... I dont buy one sided story .... Sorry to say this dont be surprise that he is not your biological father and that may be the reason she left with you and don't want to take you back to him cause you may not be his son ..

I m 70 %. Sure it’s bcus of my elder bro death

Till date some people still addresses her with mama Junior
That’s my elder bro name
Some time Dey miss the name and address me as junior
Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by dnawah(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Good evening house

Sorry to bore you with my issues

My mum and dad separated 24 years ago

Reason for separation
My only biological bro died from malaria
My dad was unable to come up with money for treatment

My mum moved out took me with her
She remarried 2 years after
Gave birth to 4 leaving me with 4 step sibling
Some years back I heard my mum saying my dad has other children ( I don’t even know them ) I don’t even know my dad

I am a graduate now

So comfortable in life
Got lands houses and cars to my name

My problem now is I feel empty whenever I think of my dad
More like I don’t know my root

I plan on visiting mums home for Christmas
The problem is she hates my dad so much
any thing about that topic gets her angry

I don’t know how to convince to go show me my dads house

I don’t know possible ways to get her to show me my dad hus

Don’t even know if my dad is good
Don’t even know his family
Don’t even know my village
Everything I call family is just from my mother side

Zero from my dad side
I wish I can know them
u forgiveness,tell her is taking away heaven from her.tell her i say that she should forget and forgive,for heaven's sake. Then she will tell u with time.
Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by tim1256(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
It's no big deal, I didn't see my Dad till I was 20
Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Prechgold1180(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Don't you know sometimes baba says you must use your father. You heard the guy say ha has houses, lands, cars, so comfortable. Where do you think all that comes from at 25 grin

Change how you think

Nur be everybody Dey into diabolic stuff

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Princeton92(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hey mate
You shouldn't kill yourself as you have time to find yours that's if you wish to meet him. Lucky you cause I didn't meet mine he died in 2011 and I got to know in 2017, last I spoke with him on phone was 2010.
Didn't even know it was him until it was too late, I lost home and never got to see his face... Sad world and today I'm 30! cry

Prechgold1180:
Good evening house

Reason for separation

Some years back I heard my mum saying my dad has other children ( I don’t even know them ) I don’t even know my dad

I am a graduate now

So comfortable in life

Zero from my dad side
I wish I can know them

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Munzy14(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Good evening house

Reason for separation

I am a graduate now

So comfortable in life

Zero from my dad side
I wish I can know them
Mount pressure, your mom must tell you who your father is..
If not she is being Wicked..And now you've become a man, that act of hers must stop.

Go and find your root..That man will celebrate you when you return.

When men keep allow a troublesome wife go with their kids, they know one day, those kids will return home.

Go and find him..And hear his own side of the story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by iammee(f): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
You just dey find wetin no lost up and down rest. I'm 28 I don't know my dad too. I have not met him. I tried reaching him too, got his contact, called him, he acknowledged I'm his daughter but we are like strangers to each other. We don't talk on phone, he's not eager to see me. His family over there he's everything to him so me slf lock up. I moved on. So baba you maybe disappointed after knowing who ur father is.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by DIVAD2000: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sultty:
hell hath no fury than a woman scorned

The woman is just being evil by preventing the son from knowing his father. Her "fury" is negatively affecting the child

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by everythinggirly(f): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
You get money ooo... Leave your Papa alone!
Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by ChukwukaEze: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sounds like the novel 'chimere'
Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Munzy14(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
iammee:
You just dey find wetin no lost up and down rest. I'm 28 I don't know my dad too. I have not met him. I tried reaching him too, got his contact, called him, he acknowledged I'm his daughter but we are like strangers to each other. We don't talk on phone, he's not eager to see me. His family over there he's everything to him so me slf lock up. I moved on. So baba you maybe disappointed after knowing who ur father is.
At least you know your Dad and where you came from.
Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by mikeorodu(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Recently I took a young man of about your age to a village called bode in auchi... He had the same predicament... He had hated his dad for so long but after hearing from his dads family and how they welcomed him... I was teary... He got to find out that his has moved to USA after searching endlessly for him. His mom took him there to meet his dads family after so much pressure from the guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Prechgold1180(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Princeton92:
Hey mate
You shouldn't kill yourself as you have time to find yours that's if you wish to meet him. Lucky you cause I didn't meet mine he died in 2011 and I got to know in 2017, last I spoke with him on phone was 2010.
Didn't even know it was him until it was too late, I lost home and never got to see his face... Sad world and today I'm 30! cry

Take heart

Sometimes I get so sad thinking about this

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by DIVAD2000: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Danibonk:
Bro fulfills your curiosity ask your mum and find your dad he will have his own explanation too for abandoning you

His mom "moved out" I don't think his father abandoned him

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Exceed15: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Justbehave:
Are you fatherless?

Gbam!
Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by esere826: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Prechgold1180:

I m 70 %. Sure it’s bcus of my elder bro death

Till date some people still addresses her with mama Junior
That’s my elder bro name
Some time Dey miss the name and address me as junior

If these people know about your brother, they should have a fair idea about your dad too I think

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by iammee(f): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Munzy14:

At least you know your Dad and where you came from.

I don't know him. That's not how to know someone. I blame myself everyday for reaching out to him. He's a complete disappointment cry

3 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Prechgold1180(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
everythinggirly:
You get money ooo... Leave your Papa alone!

Some certain things Dey wey I Dey fear
Even if I nur meet my dad
I just wan confirm if I get step siblings wey I nur know

For life like this
I know get full brother or sister
Just half half
Like half brother
Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by sammirano: 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Your mum is wicked. You need to do your findings to locate your father.
Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by PoliteActivist: 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Change how you think

Nur be everybody Dey into diabolic stuff

Na joke na my brother, don't you see the shiny teeth?
But seriously, come to think of it, how did you amass all that at 25??
Not saying you could be into yahoo - no such thought ever crossed my mind for a second

4 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Hardebaryor(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Prechgold1180(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
esere826:

If these people know about your brother, they should have a fair idea about your dad too I think

Yes
I plan on doing my findings when I get home

I plan on traveling home this month

Would keep everyone posted

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by SeriouslySense(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
smiley smiley smiley It would be nice, if you knew your dad and his children, at least see them once, it helps, for instance, you may date your step sister and not know it. And perhaps if you have children's they may end up dating, your step sisters or brothers children. This is one good reason to know.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Counterfeit: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Put a gun to her head. She will talk when she feels the cold steel, she will spill it all. Most women are wicked, unforgiving , psycho-tripping murderers.

Prechgold1180:
Good evening house

Reason for separation

I am a graduate now

So comfortable in life

Zero from my dad side
I wish I can know them
Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
man up arent you a graduate as you said?
oya play sherlock holmes with her and u gotta know which nigger is truly yer da. manipulate her
Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Ayomivic(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Op ,if you are a real man. I am given you an assignment.

The task is to get to know whom your father is without your mum and your father know about it .

Can you do it?

Ok, let me give you an expo before you Start. You can get information about your father from this people. Your Grandma, your grandpa, your I uncle, your mother long time friend , a longt time neighbor that your mum talk about etc.

Make sure you promised anyone you approach from the aforementioned people above that you won't tell your mum about your discussion with them.

Make sure you did not revealed whom you are to your father when you meet him to get to know what kind of person he is.

Also if possible study the relationship between your father and other of his family.

Then decide if you should continue pretending you don't know your father and you do not want to know him to your mum

Or read to emnrazed your father and beg your mother to forgive your father of possible.

Your founding about your father would tell what you should do about him.

Good luck
Re: 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad by Prechgold1180(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
moshino:

You're a graduate you own lands, houses and cars, very good. Since you can't get your mum to show you your biological father, why haven't you hired a private investigator to find your dad.

Omo
I can’t waste money on that for now
Let me just try my self for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? / How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.