Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into (38932 Views)

If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start / Quite Urgent Please, What Profitable Business Can I Start With 40k? / Please What Business Can With 800k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by advanceDNA: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:
I have 800k, what profitable biz can I do

Wateva u do...dont let ur naija girlfriend know u have 800k...its Christmas oooo.....the desire to change phones and buy new clothes they dont need has entered many of them...

I dont know how u wont have money and u will be looking for expensive things on another person's expense

12 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
MoneySEASON:

You're now a boy? undecided

Bro truss me...JEON is a known male gay fagggggggot who pretends to be female on nairaland. Its up to u to belif anyone from nairaland, which is now a gay fagggot friendly zone.
My advise, replace yor photo and dont use yor real photo coz of 419 faggggots like Jeon
40% of males pretend to be females
The risk is yours.
Am out.
PEACE!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by fisayodayo: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Forex is the way.
Send me a DM I will help you through.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Lorddominic(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:

Agriculture is your best bet...poultry or crop production. You can never go down with agriculture!

Then, you can as well venture into cooking gas sales....almost every household owns a gas cylinder. Just humble yourself and learn d skills from a dealer for 2-3 months.

8 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Jeon(f): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bro truss me...JEON is a known male gay fagggggggot who pretends to be female on nairaland. Its up to u to belif anyone from nairaland, which is now a gay fagggot friendly zone.
My advise, replace yor photo and dont use yor real photo coz of 419 faggggots like Jeon
40% of males pretend to be females
The risk is yours.
Am out.
PEACE!!!

Rest

3 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Jamie1000: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Online vendor. Sell of foreign Hair could be a good one. If you have good network or a lucrative babe.

What skill do you have already?
Invest it in yourself. Good luck.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by lordskenny(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:

if you are a serious type. you can message me on whatsapp 08167752042. that is if you are interested in agribusiness. you can start cocoa, palm kernel cashew business.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Joshaffiliate: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Have you given up on all hopes because you are not making sales yet?

Do you sometimes feel like quitting and deleting your account because it all seems like a scam?

Has your inability to make a sale increased your doubt about making money online?

What if I tell you that there's a sure way to move from zero or low sales to being a 6-7 figure affiliate marketer, and also double your sales before the end of the year?

Well, believing in it or not won't change the fact that millions are cashing out monthly from the online space (Including affiliate marketing).

However, if you would like to join the millionaires club and begin to make 6-7 figures monthly.

Click the link below:

https:///855f2t

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Wapgod(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
IreneJane:

If you can do it , whether you are man or woman .. sell foodstuffs
Veg oil , palm oil , Maggi, salt , dried pepper , rice beans , semo , wheat, spag , tomato paste.. anything that if anybody sha wan cool late hour , they will get it from you , onions .. like someone holding 1k , can sha cook whenever they get to ur place , atleast jollof rice , if you can also add eggs , dry fish , or if you have freezer , you can be selling frozen fish join

Very profitable if you don't care because with the situation of things in the country , before you see anybody to buy clothes shoes bag , the person will first think of his stomach and what his family will eat at night except u dey stay where this oloso plenty , fit dey sell ladies akube top pants , slippers and co

Foodstuff business na poor man business

4 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Theoarhics: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
2 sure odds...if you know you know
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by pho: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
clevybrown:
Gas and accessories... Very lucrative
please can u shed more light on this business
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Edipet(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

why do you ask? I only make suggestion, with someone that understand car he will surely know when car is in good shape

i do inspect car for people

some people sell cars desperately on illness, travelling out with cheaper price

with 800k you should find 300k he will get 1.1m Hyundai elantra
ok, where can I get it. And how is the fuel consumption of the car. I hope It would be good for bolt
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Tonylordman(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
So one can not ask a reasonable question n get a reasonable on this platform. Bro, go into food/grain storage.

5 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by pho: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Wapgod:

Foodstuff business na poor man business

Very true reason am thinking of going into farming next year.
I keep telling people there is money if farming cause like you said before a family man will think of cloth and shoe he will first think of feeding his family
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by viodemus: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
use it to train yourself.

if you don't have a computer, buy one. if you have one already, then learn to repair it and get online to sell it to african countries that have steady power supply.

if you don't want that, then use your phone or computer to learn a new language, I will advice you to learn swahili, from kenya to south Africa, many of them speak swahili. Then after learning some, go to their forum and be posting what you want to sell or services you want to do for them.

Or go and buy ice cream bicycle to be selling ice cream. In brazil - their ice creams are mostly fruity things or health related, if you can't do that, then stick to regular vanilla. Many people like things that give them joy.

Or just spend the money on fun. Not bad too. You only live once after all.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by phemmyfour: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:
POS
Barbing salon
Okada
Marwa

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jeon:

Rest

Faggggot..it ain't happening...u must be exposed
No room for Faggggots & gay men on nairaland....lesssbian are OK thou. No Faggggots.
Bro gp n find another site
Sorry bro
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by mikemiyaki: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Buy palm oil( red oil) and keep for few months. When the price triples you resell and make your cool money. Here, you can't lose your capital. The least you can make is twice your capital in a few months. THANK ME LATER.

6 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by ayoomo9(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nothing!
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by omron(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Try e a stockist in faforlife.....I bet u...u will make crazy money..message me on toyinagbato@gmail.com
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by kripen(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
cole19:

Follow this advice
Dammm niggar's follower spoted.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Jeon(f): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

Faggggot..it ain't happening...u must be exposed
No room for Faggggots & gay men on nairaland....lesssbian are OK thou. No Faggggots.
Bro gp n find another site
Sorry bro

Fuvk you Mr cockroach.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by walexpal(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:
Frozen food business in a good location.

1 Like

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:

Think of getting some wears from Eko Idumota
with 200k and start selling to bankers. You will definitely triple the money within 6months. Fix 300k out of the whole money; not for profit (interest) but to prevent lavish spending. Divide the remaining 300k into two and save in different accounts. Get ATM Cards for the two accounts and destroy one after using it to register for Online Banking. You might not even touch the two account in a year if you can move well.
May God bless your hustle. Don't go and put the whole money in a business and expect magic. Play safe, Sir

4 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Naijiriana: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Chat me privately if you wish to be earning that amount monthly with just an initial stress and spending. People work and earn smarter when they know what works.

P.S: You won’t need to spend up to that amount.
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jeon:

Fuvk you Mr cockroach.

Bacckto yor mother sir!! smiley
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by FootballCruise: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
It depends on your location.I think you should examine your area to find out the goods and services that are valued the most.You should also find the cost of these goods and services.Calculating the risks involved in the business will help you decide if the business is worth your capital.And also estimating the level of competition in the business space to know if you are capable of surviving in the competition over a period of time.Lastly you are going to need a mentor,someone who has a lot of experience to guide in your first year.Your mentor should not be someone in the same space with you to avoid competing with him.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Concept2(f): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Try cow business you thank me.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by bonnyhope: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Come and use the money to take me out this festive season. Thank you.

What will you give in return?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Carries His Fiancée On His Shoulder In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) / TRAMADOL And Its 10 Most Deadly Side Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.