Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari (17959 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu / Heavy Rainfall As President Buhari Boards Jet 'Eagle 1' To Jos From Calabar (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Moh247: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2022
makavalley:

He locked the Border to get us involved in Agriculture right? But would shuttle foreign hospital as his new home at a point almost a citizen of another country..bros you check am if é balance

Now you want to enjoy priveledges of a former head of state and a military general
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by annisy(f): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2022
Get out!!! Your best is not good enough

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by fcbelle72(f): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2022
SLAP44:
You're a shameless liar Sir, you've done your worst. You are still setting us up with old, sick ancestors to ruin our lives some more.

What have we done to you people to deserve this kind of suffering, don't you have any conscience Sir?

...Why will you add SIR for this idiot fool, the hottest part of hell fire awaits this wild animal

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Moh247: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2022
fcbelle72:
...Why will you add SIR for this idiot fool, the hottest part of hell fire awaits this wild animal
.this one sef go talk say na Nigeria e dey fight for, wishing fellow citizens hell
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by hush15: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2022
SLAP44:

It may take another 100 years for another president to break the evil records buharri set up here. Nobody can be as bad as buharri.

You will be surprised that Tinubu can...

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by jayjay69: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2022
The worst administration so far

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by benqo01(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2022
YOU ARE A TOTAL.FAILURE SIR........

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by makavalley(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

Now you want to enjoy priveledges of a former head of state and a military general
Okay how many US President, UK prime ministers use medical trip to another country as a privilege

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Galaticos444: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You've done nothing sir

You're the worst president Nigeria ever had
not just Nigeria, he's d worst president since d history of mankind

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by MrWraith: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by DIVAD2000: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2022
Aufbauh:

Most of you guys are very shallow and ignorant.

What capacity do you have to outrightly say 'it's a lie' to someone more especially Mr. President who says he has done his best? Do you know his best capacity?

If his best isn't good enough for you then, it's within your perception and opinion but not within your knowledge to dispute someone who knows himself better.

How many promises has he delivered on

Only the blind will deny the truth.

Well there is no need, keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Mrfixiit: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Take away nepotism... Buhari did his best

Global oil price crash, Economic recession, COVID-19 pandemic

Infrastructure wise he gave us rail, mabila dam, second Niger bridge among other things he did

Did his best by selling fuel at 250 ? Nigeria overtook India to become the poverty capital of the world under his regime and you think he did his best. A bag of 50kg rice sells at 50000 and he met it at 8500 and you say he did his best. Mohammed you deserve to shot on the forehead

2 Likes

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by baretalk: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2022
You didn't deal decisively with Fulani herdsmen, you were shielding them because of your ethnic affiliation. This is why Nigerians must avoid obi whose allegiance is to Ipob and biafra, they will distract him, and Ipob will be stronger to kill, destroy, kidnap and hold igbos to ransom if Obi smell presidency, but I know he won't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Moh247: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2022
makavalley:

Okay how many US President, UK prime ministers use medical trip to another country as a privilege

Are you comparing us to UK that was built on colonial wealth, slave trade and cheap Labour
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by being(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2022
Do you realise that d only regime comparable to buhari's is abacha's and buhari's military regime?
Even then abacha is a bit better because mass killings allowed due to nepotism were not there during abacha's
Moh247:

You are prolly young and all your life you knew just Buhari and Jonathan as President

If you had better knowledge you won't say this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Moh247: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2022
Mrfixiit:
Did his best by selling fuel at 250 ? Nigeria overtook India to become the poverty capital of the world under his regime and you think he did his best. A bag of 50kg rice sells at 50000 and he met it at 8500 and you say he did his best. Mohammed you deserve to shot on the forehead

Fuel cost the cheapest in Nigeria, but you just are too ignorant to know

If foreign rice cost 50k then head back to farm and farm and stop expecting cheap Thailand rice
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2022
Pathetic filth!
Your damned, doomed useless best has earned you the notorious position of Nigeria's WORST! undecided

Amongst others numerous negative indices,
Nig became the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD under your doomed watch undecided
The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF!
VOTE WISELY COME 2023.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by JAGS001(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2022
Very true
Na the cabals ruined your regime with your I don't care lifestyle too
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by makavalley(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

Are you comparing us to UK that was built on colonial wealth, slave trade and cheap Labour
What about Malaysia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, South Korea, your fellow African country South Africa can you compare their medical facilities to ours? even poor India are we comparable?

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Moh247: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2022
makavalley:

What about Malaysia, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, South Korea, your fellow African country South Africa can you compare their medical facilities to ours? even poor India are we comparable?

I dont get why you guys think less of Nigerian health sector

Some facilities in Lagos and Abuja are superb
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by themanderon: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2022
Your best is better tossed into the deepest recesses of forgotten human history. I want to be President I want to be president and eventually you turned to be the worse disaster this country has ever experienced and twice sadly.
Its just like that greedy old retired Klepto/drug baron screaming Emilokan up and down. Give him Nigeria now and he will corner the entire treasury for his 10th generation. That is how soulless and evil they are. They are like the black hole that swallows everything they lay their accursed hands on. Look at what he has done in Lagos state. No one dares challenge him on who becomes president. Now he thinks he can do same to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by saintnegroid(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Definitely!

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) has delivered against all odds!

With the very little available, the has made tremendous efforts to steer Nigeria in course, and that he will forever be remembered for.

It’s still notable that he did not do all and lagged in some areas, but he still performed extraordinarily well if he was to be graded.
I know this is an irony... You don't need to make jest of the president like this nah. He is the worst president yes we know but please don't make jest of him
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Commanderinpips: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2022
And your best puts Nigeria in the worst situation ever.
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Bizibi(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2022
casualobserver:
children of hate cannot see anything good
so there is something good from buhari administration.... wonderful sycophants. Just imagine!!! This one as usual will say I am igbo.
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Streetmovement(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You've done your worst grin

He-goat
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by rpstar12: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2022
NairalandSon:

This is how you guys go around deceiving yourselves and trying to deceive others as well with this nonsense. SMH.

It's Islam Taquiya
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by zeusdgrt(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Definitely!

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) has delivered against all odds!

With the very little available, the has made tremendous efforts to steer Nigeria in course, and that he will forever be remembered for.

It’s still notable that he did not do all and lagged in some areas, but he still performed extraordinarily well if he was to be graded.
Please ask him to account for oil funds not being remitted since he became the president and took over the petroleum ministry.U are a disgrace to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by Mrfixiit: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

Fuel cost the cheapest in Nigeria, but you just are too ignorant to know

If foreign rice cost 50k then head back to farm and farm and stop expecting cheap Thailand rice
You seem to be slow more than I think. The countries selling fuel higher than Nigeria did you also check their minimum wage ? If you're a labourer in a factory in Canada and you work up to 7 hours a day you earn approximately 100 Canadian dollar which is more than 40000 in Nigeria. Use your head bro

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by saintnegroid(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

If you had returned home to Imo State and cultivated rice paddy instead of staying in airports blaming Buhari, perhaps rice would be cheaper

Buhari intentionally locked the border so that we can all get involved in agriculture
really? If we are all rice planter who will now do the civil service jobs? What will happen to power, teaching, and so on? Would have been to school if everyone should now be planting rice? Are you aware that the so called local rice is 4k away from the foreign one? So what's then the difference of planting the rice?

1 Like

Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by AerialMapper: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2022
Mr Buhari, your best was not good enough

For the effort you made trying and crying and inciting violence to become President since 2003, One would think you would do much better.

You widened the tribal fractures and brought out the inner tribalism especially from the south westerners. You destroyed the economy and institutionalized corruption

Mr Buhari, if you can only show the best you did by talking about it without the citizens seeing it, then you are one deluded MF
Re: I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari by saintnegroid(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2022
Moh247:

If you had returned home to Imo State and cultivated rice paddy instead of staying in airports blaming Buhari, perhaps rice would be cheaper

Buhari intentionally locked the border so that we can all get involved in agriculture
really? If we are all rice planter who will now do the civil service jobs? What will happen to power, teaching, and so on? Would have been to school if everyone should now be planting rice? Are you aware that the so called local rice is 4k away from the foreign one? So what's then the difference of planting the rice? Please stop defending nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.