Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her (60880 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.

Your fish brain done reason well
No just go chop the one wey go choke you in the name of somebody helping you. Like say she doesn't know that the idiot simp was training her so could marry her.

This your comment is the reason many guys don't respect women again

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Realguyman1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's not the lady's fault. The man choose to spend.
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?
There is a big difference between one spending on a lady he wants a future with and one spending on a lady just because she is his girlfriend or because he want to sleep with her, and u girls knows about it very well.

Although sha, I nor fit dey blame any woman sha, na the mumu men wey dey mumu for them I blame.

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Kayjoshy: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by kellyzaf(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.

You also dont need to eat someone's billions when you know that your soul as you said does not accept. Shikina!!.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by udemzyudex(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by gimakon2(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
LINTUNE:
abegy, forget Nollywood,this is real life...karma shit doesn't work ....let the foolish guy leave her and move on...how can a sensible person in this our generation, invest so much on a woman he intends to marry...the risk is too great that it's better such man plays bet9ja with all those money

Uncle

I no talk Nollywood. I dated a lady for 5 years, she did so many things in that 5 years of us dating, had to man up and let her be.. I know as e day go now. Not fables, personal experience.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Omicron123: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Na them. Your soul can accept his money but can't accept his marriage. Gold diggers everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Komu1048(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please why is it difficult to open fifa World Cup thread

I’ve been trying since
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Innobee99(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
U go collect soon

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nlanalyst: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
ahnie:
The mother's response is heartbreaking.some people are internally ungrateful.

Such a wicked daughter n mother.
The one time you've ever made sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by DSC7: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hmmmmmm...

What a manipulative mother and daughter. .

Never train a girl you have not yet married to avoid this type of heartbreaking saga...

Fellow comrades always use 18hrs of your day to fear women, also use the remaining hours to fear who no fear women...

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by kals4luv990(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
yu really do have a clay brain..yu know yu will not spend the rest of your life him why do yu now accept the money..#clay brain

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Killerbag36: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
The man na fool waiting u for wait till after marriage track reach house with acid
She chose to flex ur money go skool wen u pour her acid mk we see if her husband go accept am back again this man 4 up now ur intentions its know u ve to wait many years again to carry out ur plans na wa why can't just plan ur thing coded bro forgiveness na sin embarassed
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Hopebringer: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

You are a thief

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?

To slap you just dey hungry me
I no blame you, I blame simp spending money on you in the name of girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Starcy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dat was then not now
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by izubext007: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
May his sister did not even finish secondary � school
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Kelvin3476: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
AND UR GOLD DIGGING MENTALITY ALLOWS U TO BE ENJOYING HIS MONEY WITHOUT CONSCIENCE.

NA TO STAB\SHOT DEAD ANY IDIOT WEY TRY SUCH WITH ME.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Luzebox(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Most 9ja girls are useless...no spend shishi on Dem except you are married... especially the ones way dey school...Dem go get future hobby for house but we dey chop dem dat year for uni.. sometimes Dem dey cook come give us sef.. normal after chop we must perform��
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by thehappyone: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Shuggaa:
Someone wid artel line ahould drop his or her contact for data.thanks
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by GUNITGuy: 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
this is the heaviest breakfast heaver served
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by backtovillage: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Person go spend that kind amount on top that yeye head and u will come with stories like your heart is with someone else. You and the person wey take your heart go hear am.
Make I no talk much now cuz I broke now grin

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad SHAMELESS MOTHER and USELESS DAUGHTER.

THEY ARE SHAMELESS AMALA AND EWEDU AFONJAS.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by faceland: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
I know his heart is broken but those other guys are real gentlemen.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by wiseone28: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ok after sending her to school..

What would have been his gain after he had married her?

Oh i guess pucci

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:

It's not the ladies fault abi? Hmm this kind of mentality is low.
If you don't like the person why not say from the beginning but you want to chop awoof
This is why so many girls are used for rituals these days. Because of long throat

When a reasonable girl talk you will know...
If women can understand this your comment thier men will have respect for them.

And tomorrow now she will expect the man marrying her to respect her
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
Should we tell him! Since 1885, we stopped training and helping Nigerian girls for marriage in return except for kpekus servicing or you can train them and pregnant them along the line. Case closed! Count your losses Mr simple man!
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Jaycee07(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Are you in any way supporting her actions to dump him after training her? Besides the money spent, what about the love, sacrifices, emotions, devotion and affections he has also invested in her?
Can you swear down that the lady in question didn’t know what would be the outcome of that relationship after the man heavily invested in her?
I feel sad for that dude. But the story isn’t over yet. Let her wait for divine retributions.
They will surely come.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Wazirinjos12(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Its works Man. I have an Igbo tenant who came for his NYSC in Jos, he met this Jos girl when she just finished her SSCE. Man sent her to the polytechnic with his allowed and savings. She has now served and they are now hapiily married with two boys. Igbo kwenu
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Onucs(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

But u know ur soul did not align with his and yet u let him train u in School knowing fully well his own intentions. Bunch of hopeless gold diggers.

I fear who no fear women

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by 9gerian: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
shocked

Antimarraige:
Serves the fool right grin grin grin

[b]The only way he can redeem himself in my face is if I see the next news where he hacked the girl and her mother to death
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.