Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her (60807 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by oneMalik: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
That guy has delivered his message !

Cracked wall .
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by rosamaris: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hmmm wahala no dey finish for world. I feel his pain. He should take heart and accept the loss in good fate so that he will not kill somebody or commit suicide.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by ModCaller: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
The girl na real nonsense girl.

The man wet won marry am na idiot.

Na wahala he dey walk into so. Even her mama na nonsense woman
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Kajaard: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
dyera:

Only a foolish man would train a lady that is not yet his wife to school. If you want me to train you to school let's get married first even if it's a very small wedding.

Exactly.

These simps never learn. They are a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Streetmovement(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

A stupid forbidden man who's got no common sense, how can you be spending on something that has no human sympathy

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Treassured: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lol odikwa na by forcegrin
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nationsdaddy: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Shuggaa:
Someone wid artel line ahould drop his or her contact for data.thanks
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
That was how I suffered to train someone in school from 100L (fvvcking expensive part time), even wrote some CO exams for her.
She got to final year, Babe started forming 'tushed up' and saying shits that I didn't contribute jack to her progress in life.
I backed out... till date, she's not graduated or collected her results... her cross.

3 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by drmuri(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.
The simple question is why will you keep collecting valuables from a man who is not related to you knowing fully well you are not going to marry him?
Na so prostitution dey start o

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by shineeye1: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.

Very good. But make sure that the billions you are eating are not tied to a promise, otherwise you go die young...

3 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
I won't fully support the young man's action because he is trying to waste another guy's hard earned money .....

In anything you do as a guy on a lady....don't hurt any guy pls....

He could have gone to demand and start his Vawulence earlier so everyone will know the wedding won't hold ...

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Bahamas95(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
The reason some of my extended family members are scared of me is because of my silence in situations where they expect me to act.......I won't make noise like this guy, when I eventually strike there would be earthquake.

People should know the kinda women they're dealing with, don't love foolishly.

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by gimakon2(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
LINTUNE:
lol see mumu, no be ladies of this generation this one u de talk fit work for o... grin girls of this age no send u o, no go think say them go miss the guy come back...this one no be zeeworld o..na real life.

Baba e go shock you.
You can go. I no get anything to tell you.

I have experiences. So talking too much, not my thing.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by delpee(f): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's not the lady's fault. The man choose to spend.
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?

Could she have avoided taking a scholarship from a man who would probably have indicated his wish to marry her when she wasn't interested?

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by McBishop2020: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
I pity the lady in her new home, unless she carry juju.
I understand the frustration of the young man who was so trusting.
If I were the man to be WELDED to the lady, I swear that's the end of the marriage. I won't allow any form of WELDING in the name of wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nonexisting1: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Simps will continue to learn the hard way. I'm done preaching to them.

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by blingxx(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?

Do you know what .. in your next life maybe you should pray to God to make you a man just to know the kind of shit we face everyday it's pple like you that make me understand why God didn't take your gender seriously undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by biggie73(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Guys, una no dey hear words. Don't send your girlfriend, female lovers or wife for further education. Let her parents do their job. Those ladies always hurt the benevolent guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Angelfrost(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

I concur with you!

That's why I feel no pity for such idiotic weak men!

Train a girl in school as what exactly?!! An investment?!! Fools!
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
I know u can do more than that with no conscience.
Tufiakwa.tuehh.spits.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by MarketDispatch: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
tolufase:
Hmm, the only where a Nigerian man can not reap what he sowed is when a man foolishly sent a Nigerian girl to school, hoping to marry her after graduation.
Please guys out there don't indulge in it, it hardly works out

You can hear in the video when the girls mum asked... I beg you to train am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by jamesversion: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

When someone intends to spend billions on you, also let him know that he won't get marriage in return.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by OOLUSEG(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:
A very touching moment when a young man held his ex girlfriends wedding car hostage on her way to wed another man after training her in school. The mother was heard asking the young man if she sent him to train her.

Please watch this heartbreaking scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTCxV3BEkU

ARE YOU GUYS NOT TIRED OF ALL THIS MUMU SKIT...ITS BECOMING BORING ABEG undecided
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by LINTUNE(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
gimakon2:

Baba e go shock you.
You can go. I no get anything to tell you.

I have experiences. So talking too much, not my thing.
abegy, forget Nollywood,this is real life...karma shit doesn't work ....let the foolish guy leave her and move on...how can a sensible person in this our generation, invest so much on a woman he intends to marry...the risk is too great that it's better such man plays bet9ja with all those money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by President2001(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Why men love to helps woman and expect things in return if there fellow man cry for help they will ignore

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by blingxx(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bahamas95:
The reason some of my extended family members are scared of me is because of my silence in situations where they expect me to act.......I won't make noise like this guy, when I eventually strike there would be earthquake.

People should know the kinda women they're dealing with, don't love foolishly.

Bad guy .. I'm also like this , introvert and very quiet person but all the girls I've dated use to tell me that I'm wicked even my mom use to tell me this smiley
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by nwakibie3(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Shuggaa:
Someone wid artel line ahould drop his or her contact for data.thanks

Baba I dey here
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by jaxxy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

If she was fully aware the man wanted to marry her and that was his reason for training her snd she agreed and collected his money then yes she should fulfil her promise or agreement.

Bt if there was no promise of marriage or a future commitment then No.

It is wrong to take a man's money and deceive him bt he has no right to hold her hostage. He should accept his loss.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by CheapHomes1: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:

I feel for the guy mehn...

who send am message? money doesnt buy love
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by eddytop: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
I swear.
CSTRR:

An utterly wicked woman.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Hollyharjii: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
The guy would have handled this in a mature way, by raising his hand at the point of joining the duo together, that settles it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.