Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) (60359 Views)

This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO / 3 Persons Killed In Rivers After Death Of Cult Leader. Graphic Pics / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Espelbengz(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2022
See what laziness and total misbehavior can cause! Ordinarily this would have been blamed on the Fulani herders� life is priceless youthaman!!!
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Puremind1225:
Only in Nigeria

Please retract that statement!

Why do you people just like condemning your country!

Nigerians are learners when it comes to gang violence, just that their media do not give it the necessary media hype

From the US, Canada, and down to the UK, gang violence is a big societal menace!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2022
With the current prices of fertilizers, those are soil-enriching matter right there.
Just dedicate a field to them and call that field cultist field. Bury them there and plant paw paw.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by zedegit: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Sigh...

Why its always good to always keep an eye on the ATM card/PIN and investments, of this wasted souls. The moment they get killed, the best you can do is too just withdraw their money and use to consume Nkwobi!

They are also good business partners, cos you will potentially end up having the whole business since you have high probability they will get killed someday!

Always see them as asset if you are a friend to them. They barely live long and why you have to be prepared to capitalize on their demise

Like now you think you are sensible? Let them look for them and find you. Your head will be harvested.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Septagon:
op,I'm disappointed in u.stop looking for sensational headlines.im in Uyo plaza rite now.just abt two people died and u are saying several.

2 full grown men,with active hands and limbs created by God,nah him you dey call just......its like vawulence is your religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Please retract that statement!

Why do you people just like condemning your country!

Nigerians are learners when it comes to gang violence, just that their media do not give it the necessary media hype

From the US, Canada, and down to the UK, gang violence is a big societal menace!

So correct.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2022
I like it when they reduce their numbers themselves. Please we need them killing themselves like this everyday, I just pity for the innocent ones that'll go with them.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Death to all cultists! Woe unto you all, you shall die by your sword
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by yahoodetector: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
I love how Nigeria Police don't disturb themselves about cultists. They just come and cart away the corpses for organ harvesting.

The Police is my friend.

You can't harvest the organs of a corpse. It's useless

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by fcbelle72(f): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
they're not as lazy and jobless like your useless father
...Dont mind the animal, his useless fada don die and rotten already

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by DoxxAnon: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Cultists are the scum of society.

A group of wannabes who have to join a gang due to whatever insecurities they have then go about chanting silly slangs and killing themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by powerhouse3(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2022
pachigo001:
I stayed in Akwa ibom uyo precisely there men are lazy there women is better than them in aspect of hustling
...is there any where you Igbo people migrate to that the men are not lazy ..from Lagos to south Africa to Zimbabwa to Kenya all their men are always lazy...but when it's come to cult war ,no place is more volatile than Igbo land,even present the whole of south east is in turmoil...but na Akwa ibom which all these thing are not peculiar to is your headache....I don't blame you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Lionstep: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2022
The so called akwa iboms don't just want to hear that they're people are lazy, is laziness not better than skull miners ehhhh ....I no call any tribe name oooo
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by pachigo001(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2022
wiseone28:
Shut up, which state are you from lets see how productive you guys are?
im from imo state
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Rayjnr: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2022
pachigo001:
I stayed in Akwa ibom uyo precisely there men are lazy there women is better than them in aspect of hustling

Nawa o
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by kamiyurl: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2022
all for what ? from a betting shop u kill someone child for this believe of affiliation with a cult group that cannot save your soul for taking another man life.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2022
Septagon:
op,I'm disappointed in u.stop looking for sensational headlines.im in Uyo plaza rite now.just abt two people died and u are saying several.
you are one of those cultist, animal

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by seborrhic: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2022
SocialJustice:
I witnessed the late Queen address the British Parliament and made statements of having jobs for everyone as top priority.

If these children get where them dey work, get pension and retirement savings. When them close from work, no be how to go kill person or fight go dey their mind. Na to rest and prepare for the following day.
It's not the case with the average Nigerian cultist any longer.
Okada and commercial vehicle drivers are into cultism.
Agberos and ticket collectors that make good money and up all day chasing drivers to pay levies are into cults full time.Are these people not engaged in jobs.
Forget.The time it used to be restricted only to schools and idleness is long gone.
Now it's a symbol to be used for oppression,obtaining and other forms of criminality and sometimes just to fight over tuff and girlfriends.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Wickedfacts: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2022
powerhouse3:
...is there any way you Igbo people migrate to that the men are not lazy ..from Lagos to south Africa to Zimbabwa to Kenya all their men are always lazy...but when it's come to cult war ,no place is more volatile than Igbo land,even present the whole of south east is in turmoil...but na Akwa ibom which all these thing are not peculiar to is your headache....I don't blame you

Don't mind that fool. His parents are currently running from UGM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by treatise: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Why do Dons usually beg?
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2022
Cult na still some people focus. Na wa
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2022
tiswell:
Uyo is not known for cultism

what went wrong so fast

Uyo nyin!
which Uyo? Where you dey when government shut down secondary schools last year because of cultism?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2022
seborrhic:

It's not the case with the average Nigerian cultist any longer.
Okada and commercial vehicle drivers are into cultism.
Agberos and ticket collectors that make good money and up all day chasing drivers to pay levies are into cults full time.Are these people not engaged in jobs.
Forget.The time it used to be restricted only to schools and idleness is long gone.
Now it's a symbol to be used for oppression,obtaining and other forms of criminality and sometimes just to fight over tuff and girlfriends.
Na true jare. Cultism no get level again, who no fit read e name go say e be cultist. That university barrier that made it elite has vanished.
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2022
Septagon:
Is two not much, when looking at it from human angle? Loose one soul to know the pain and anxiety it brings amongst it members and family,,ok?
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2022
Useless animals, Kill all of them bastard
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2022
its So Unfortunate That Those Whose Head Has Been Chopped off Won't be Eating Christmas Rice With Us

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by pachigo001(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I disagree
check in uyo and see how many Akwa ibom indegine have a shop there igbos has occupied even there markets due to there laziness
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by powerhouse3(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Lionstep:
The so called akwa iboms don't just want to hear that they're people are lazy, is laziness not better than skull miners ehhhh ....I no call any tribe name oooo
of course lazy is better than doing selling drug , giving Nigeria bad name all over the world.....

Abi all those cultist in Malaysia or Italy are Akwa ibom...no . they are from developer...

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Henrikjay: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Most!

Why always smh when people celebrate all baby mama craps! They dont know what they are breeding!

Anywhere in the world, kids raised by single parent top the chart!

Yes exactly ....
Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by Babastrong(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=Septagon post=119162949]op,I'm disappointed in u.stop looking for sensational headlines.im in Uyo plaza rite now.just abt two people died and u are saying several.[ Even God in his words said if you killed one soul is like you killed the whole world.]

1 Like

Re: Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) by powerhouse3(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2022
pachigo001:
check in uyo and see how many Akwa ibom indegine have a shop there igbos has occupied even there markets due to there laziness
... your people say the same thing in Yoruba land ,even in faraway south Africa...very soon your people as usual will claim the develop Akwa ibom...but you guys will neglect aba and develop Lagos according to una

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Titus Badejo 'Eja Nla' Shot Dead In Ibadan (Photo) / Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.