Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? (35965 Views)

If Your Ex Was A Street Sign / Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. / How Did You Find Out Your Ex Was A Hoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by odaniel1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
Her kpekus & her Egusi soup. I ate both simultaneously sometimes and could never get over the ecstatic feeling. RIP to our love tho! She belonged to the streets!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Elxandre(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
NACE13:
Going down memory lane, I just realised most of the sadf the girls I dated had only beauty/body(as trophy) and sex that is all I can remember them for. My current woman(will soon be an ex) is a very good fashion designer/tailor. When she's on her osewing machine, she's a beauty to watch, literally.
Wicked comrade grin
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Koko1119: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
My x nah champion � for fuuuck

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Goodbadbowy419: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
KNACKING OOOO
This dude can knack ehhh
Choiii
One time like that ehh, this dude knack me so tey water come dey rush from my Kpekus as fountain. Fimmmm I no make. He was like, you shout na.. na so I just quiet.
Even after breaking up with him, he still can't let me go because him never see woman wey fit stand am in term of knacking...
Your Kpekus for don wide now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Anonymoususher: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
My ex was an easy going lady. So calm and understanding.

Never does she have problem with people. But she was a sex addict.

That caused our problem because the moment I relocated 3 other guys banged her and she confessed that she couldn't hold it.

14 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by KaptainAfrika: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sucking prick.
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by bodmas11(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Anonymoususher:
My ex was an easy going lady. So calm and understanding.

Never does she have problem with people. But she was a sex addict.

That caused our problem because the moment I relocated 3 other guys banged her and she confessed that she couldn't hold it.
Wow and she dey easy going?na wa make person fear woman oo.

10 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Some of you don't have ex.You Sha want to belong.

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:

Your Kpekus for don wide now

I'm sure your blokos don slack finish, e no dey fit Erect undecided

5 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Aliou007(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Let's make a touching story too. wink
I don dey crush on you long time.

Lamanii22:
awwwwn this is touching

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Never dated.
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Keji1012(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
The mofo is only good at fight and sex. Very useless sex object

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Keji1012(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
skj1377:
Which of them lipsrsealed

Dem plenty ? Bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by ShaqFu: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ishilove:
Bad mouth
hmmm. That ex kinda reminds me of me, no? grin cheesy
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Agapeunit(m): 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
KNACKING OOOO
This dude can knack ehhh
Choiii
One time like that ehh, this dude knack me so tey water come dey rush from my Kpekus as fountain. Fimmmm I no make. He was like, you shout na.. na so I just quiet.
Even after breaking up with him, he still can't let me go because him never see woman wey fit stand am in term of knacking...
make i come start frm where him stop?

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Savedday: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Mine, professional in coded Oloshio work.

The thunder wey go roast that girl Yash eerh, na 700 years thunder!

That's the only thing 9ja girls are good at.

7 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Georgejeez: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
IGBO EX - Sucking dikk and her moanings , imagine banging an Igbo girl doggy style and she's moaning from Igbo language to Yoruba "Ah Chineke , ayebitemi , egbami , oloun !!!!. .

Delta EX - supportive , great cook, ability to sex anytime, anyday and her boldness to demand for it when she's Hot .

YORUBA EX - financially supportive, her surveillance over my marlians behaviour, motherly charisma, her facial expressions and her round, big ,fat , soft ass bouncing as she walks , always turn heads whenever we walk together or attend parties ...

The one I'm with now , will soon be Exed before Christmas . All my neighbours hate me for losing those Angels but

I like the newness and allurements of starting new relationships , ain't built for long time datings ....

In Lil Wayne's voice "I wish I could fvck all the girls in the woooorrrllldd" ..

5 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Nobodysboo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Got dem plenty so which one
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by vickydevoka(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
Excelxpress:
My ex. Chy grin

So good in mathematics ; and she gave me 100k when I wanted to travel 2015 kiss I respect you so much and I wish you all the best !
All women will give u money when u want travel. But there expectation bad o

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by englishmart(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
MITCHELL96:
You dey mention Lalasticlalla to move this to front page, person wey no be moderator again grin

I learnt he resigned to focus on more important life goals abi Seunn sack am undecided

Such information should be a public knowledge

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Adesuwag(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
He was good at sucking d+ckk
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by StrongAlphMale: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
KNACKING OOOO
This dude can knack ehhh
Choiii

This is exactly what we're saying. Overused pussies everywhere! This is exactly how you'll look for a simp man and Hook him up with marriage not knowing it is a very wide over used pussy you're taking to his house.

I really Pity simps

4 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Allisgud: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
My dick was her toy,she knows how to play with it

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by advanceDNA: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Some of you don't have ex.You Sha want to belong.

Is having an ex such a big deal or a hard thing that u think they must be lying...?

5 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by lordprogress: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
noisy45:
Good akwa ibom soups and anal sex
You are not a good person na person sister you dey vandalise her pupu.
What happened to the normal hole
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by lordprogress: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Adesuwag:
Haba what kind of relationship is that

4 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by jmichael259(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Adesuwag:
lordprogress:
Haba what kind of relationship is that

e good to ask him o!

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Donjuan77: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
She is so good when it's comes to bedimatics , cooks very well, cleans the House and watches clothes so well , and has a very good voice for singing but she can't stay in one place.

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Sensiblerealist: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ohh my my. Anne really showed me love oooo. She can do check up on me like kilode. Her love for American hip-hop na die. I took the love for granted though she can be extremely stubborn.
Was my friend after breakup until this year wey she dey dodge me till now.
I remember that by this time every year, I go don dey plan how to beg her after threatening she would leave me on December 31st.
Love is a beautiful thing.

7 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Goodbadbowy419: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

I'm sure your blokos don slack finish, e no dey fit Erect undecided
I just cum finish now as I dey type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by naijknight: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
Never really have any..just bleep ..play with dem and Bleep off...no time to be a simp grin

5 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Zidane199(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lies. She sabi lie and pretend die. Na everytime she dey get problem and will want solution from me as if I'm the cause of her misfortune grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) / Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.