Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? (35901 Views)

If Your Ex Was A Street Sign / Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. / How Did You Find Out Your Ex Was A Hoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Oizee(f): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
MaryAye:
He encourages me often. My fruit business that was successful was he's idea. I got the funding from my parents and he drafted all the plans. He was so supportive.

Now, my business is down. To all supportive men out there, may God bless you all. You will forever be successful.

The evil of death didn't allow me enjoy him. Steve, rest well. cry
I'm sorry.
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Replace that "Yoruba" with "Aba" that is the dirtiest part of the world specifically designed for dirty people

I wasn't talking about environment buh rather individual sir, and the truth shouldn't be offending you

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Sniper101(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
When it comes to bedroom matters
Babe was always VERY explicit and vocal[b]

We could be cuddling while seeing a movie
And babe would turn, face me, make a face like one who's about to cry and just say those sexy words to me... "I wan fvck" grin

Other times, we could be watching a movie late into the night and she'll just say, "Babe, please turn off the TV let's go inside"
...I go just code say she wan make we fvck before she sleep. Cos normally if she no want any knacking, in such a situation, she'll just get up n go into the room to sleep.

And, oh, need I add that that bitch is very vocal?
Shit she says always spur me on cheesy

Damn!
I miss the way she quakes wen she cums grin

[b]I miss that bitch

7 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by pafo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ola sabi knack sha. No one comes close after her.
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by alphaNomega: 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
olamilekan9:
is she even new ni,she has been my side chick for years before my ex alias babymama left…
you were cheating on her
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by alphaNomega: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
vickydevoka:

I de tell u based on experience no be knowledge. I de outside. During the process nothing, After visa comot dem begin borrow me money. As I land dem say de dash me. I gave everybody their money with some extra. Them vex say I pay them back. But I no want tomorrow person go come say na en carry me come abroad. I hate pressure. If man no fit dash me money I no collect dash from woman.
My mama way give my cousins 50k then still the vex say my cousins don forget her. My papa way give pass no the reason like dat
You are a good man for repaying your debt.

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Uchesis: 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Excelxpress:
My ex. Chy grin

So good in mathematics ; and she gave me 100k when I wanted to travel 2015 kiss I respect you so much and I wish you all the best !
Wait ooo. My babe name is Chy, and she read industrial maths in school. Hope its not what i'm thinking shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by alphaNomega: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sniper101:
When it comes to bedroom matters
Babe was always VERY explicit and vocal[b]

We could be cuddling while seeing a movie
And babe would turn, face me, make a face like one who's about to cry and just say those sexy words to me... "I wan fvck" grin

Other times, we could be watching a movie late into the night and she'll just say, "Babe, please turn off the TV let's go inside"
...I go just code say she wan make we fvck before she sleep. Cos normally if she no want any knacking, in such a situation, she'll just get up n go into the room to sleep.

And, oh, need I add that that bitch is very vocal?
Shit she says always spur me on cheesy

Damn!
I miss the way she quakes wen she cums grin

[b]I miss that bitch
I miss your bìtch too

6 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Giwu: 1:00am On Dec 16, 2022
Fucking till day break
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by englishmart(m): 4:15am On Dec 16, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Lol, I knew the correct spelling of his name, I intentionally spelt it wrongly as not to notify him.

Typing a nairalander's name is same as quoting the person, sure you know they both appear as 'Mention'
I know. I wanted him mentioned.

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Keeff: 4:52am On Dec 16, 2022
pafo:
Ola sabi knack sha. No one comes close after her.
Ola from ife?
Had one from there, this biitch can knack the daylight out of you
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Excelxpress: 5:17am On Dec 16, 2022
Uchesis:

Wait ooo. My babe name is Chy, and she read industrial maths in school. Hope its not what i'm thinking shocked
na why I no wan talk her full name

Chy can mean Chisom /Chioma /Chinwe/chinonso/Chiamaka/Chika/chikwado/chiadika

E plenty grin

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by lukency(m): 5:20am On Dec 16, 2022
Cooking
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by offorgerald: 6:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Supporter of APC
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by ShaqFu: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2022
Ishilove:

It's one of those mismatches made in hell grin
okey dokey.
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Deolamopapy(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Which of the Ex pls. cause line go full.
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by oshorstan(f): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Lol, why did he block you? Wetin you do?

Na long story. She wants to forget about me..

Her parents doesn't like me because I am Esan.

So she chose them over me
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Sniper101(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2022
alphaNomega:
I miss your bìtch too
grin grin
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by olamilekan9(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
alphaNomega:
you were cheating on her
how will i be cheating on her na she dey pay bills for me ni? i have a side chick and she found out and i told her we can go our separate ways so you can go find you a man who will love only you and yea feel free to go with our daughter i will credit you for her upkeep every month and since march this year,i have not set eyes on my child but i have never slacked with her monthly payment shit…
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by jennifer22(f): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
That Ughelli boy dey lick fire, e dey suck everything down downbellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Deoo1125: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
But sometime we need a shoulder to lean and life is sweet when u have someone to journey with. How do I reach, so we could talk better.

MaryAye:

Yes, I am but I don't want to mingle. All I want now is to push life as it's pushing me, sir.
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by faceLAGOS: 2:00am On Dec 17, 2022
jaelz:
I know most of us would swear that we can never go back to our exes or that they were so terrible while sighting all the bad things in this world.

But let's face it guys no matter how bad our exes were there was definitely this one things that they were extremely good at?

Mine was her love for business, omo she sabi business die like 110% business savvy and smart.

Swallowing pills because of her fvcking mental illness.

Any small thing, she don pop pills.

Always budgeting for those sh!tty prescription pills even when she’s starving.

Thank God I dodged a bullet.
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by alphaNomega: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2022
olamilekan9:
how will i be cheating on her na she dey pay bills for me ni? i have a side chick and she found out and i told her we can go our separate ways so you can go find you a man who will love only you and yea feel free to go with our daughter i will credit you for her upkeep every month and since march this year,i have not set eyes on my child but i have never slacked with her monthly payment shit…

You mean if she was paying your bills, you would not have a side chick, I no get wetin you write
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by olamilekan9(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
alphaNomega:

You mean if she was paying your bills, you would not have a side chick, I no get wetin you write
abeg make we lock up this matter..thanks
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Nicepoker(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Agapeunit:

make i come start frm where him stop?
You wan knack gay apprentice.
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Agapeunit(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nicepoker:
You wan knack gay apprentice.
looooool!
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Deoo1125: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Still love to be an acquaintance. I wouldn't mind having ur whatsapp number so we could talk better. U can msg me directly on here

kiss
MaryAye:

Yes, I am but I don't want to mingle. All I want now is to push life as it's pushing me, sir.
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by olamilekan9(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
alphaNomega:

no bro, i remember when i still dey young back then, even babe wey pay my bills due to my being broke,she still see enough shege from my hand lol...what i am saying is me i will always get two woman or more ,i am very prone to polygamy.that's all
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by olamilekan9(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
olamilekan9:

no bro, i remember when i still dey young back then, even babe wey pay my bills due to my being broke,she still see enough shege from my hand lol...what i am saying is me i will always get two woman or more ,i am very prone to polygamy.that's all
with this kind of horse power i am carrying haba naw one woman can never be enough for me..and me right from start i dey always make my babes dey aware say omo i am polygamous oooo..i am a yoruba demon ooo..but the good thing be say i dey always take of them financially sha
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Peskid147: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
MaryAye:
He encourages me often. My fruit business that was successful was he's idea. I got the funding from my parents and he drafted all the plans. He was so supportive.

Now, my business is down. To all supportive men out there, may God bless you all. You will forever be successful.

The evil of death didn't allow me enjoy him. Steve, rest well. cry
hmmm so touching RIP to steve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.