Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? (35904 Views)

If Your Ex Was A Street Sign / Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. / How Did You Find Out Your Ex Was A Hoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by alphaNomega: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
olamilekan9:

no bro, i remember when i still dey young back then, even babe wey pay my bills due to my being broke,she still see enough shege from my hand lol...what i am saying is me i will always get two woman or more ,i am very prone to polygamy.that's all
That means you are okay with your babe having another guy and them doing everything the same way you run your polygamy, yes?
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by olamilekan9(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
alphaNomega:
That means you are okay with your babe having another guy and them doing everything the same way you run your polygamy, yes?
e get any 9ja babe wey get only one guy ni? dey play
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by alphaNomega: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
olamilekan9:
e get any 9ja babe wey get only one guy ni? dey play
You did not answer my question Sir.
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by ThugOfWar: 6:05am On Jul 05, 2023
Her love for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
E don dey favour her family.
Petrol don turn 700
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by harmony940(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=MaryAye post=119176520] He encourages me often. My fruit business that was successful was he's idea. I got the funding from my parents and he drafted all the plans. He was so supportive.

Now, my business is down. To all supportive men out there, may God bless you all. You will forever be successful.

The evil of death didn't allow me enjoy him. Steve, rest well. cry[/quotes

Oh my...
Sorry dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him / Nigerians Blast US-Based Nigerian Man For Twerking In The Toilet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.