Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? (35889 Views)

If Your Ex Was A Street Sign / Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. / How Did You Find Out Your Ex Was A Hoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by shegunmessi(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
She always teach me how to be closer to God,she bought a brand new Bible for me when I was going back to school that's was 2013, chai,I've lost a good girl,we broke up due to my lifestyle,she tried to change me several times, but as bad guy grin,nothing can change my mind grin, God bless you wherever u are Christy embarassed

13 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
reeleriksen:
Visiting without informing me

Chaiiii Dorcas na winch u be grin grin
LoL what were you trying to hide from her
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
Excelxpress:
My ex. Chy grin

So good in mathematics ; and she gave me 100k when I wanted to travel 2015 kiss I respect you so much and I wish you all the best !
Why did you break up with her bro? Just curious
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by MITCHELL96: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
englishmart:
Such information should be a public knowledge

I don't even know why they're still keeping it low-key.

Things like this shouldn't be confidential, it's supposed to be a general notice.

Maybe he (Seunn) knows why he hasn't or doesn't want to let Nairalanders know. Maybe so people won't think he's losing his forces or think Nairaland is dying slowing as it's losing it's top and most active moderators.
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by bjtinz: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
MITCHELL96:
You dey mention Lalasticlalla to move this to front page, person wey no be moderator again grin

I learnt he resigned to focus on more important life goals abi Seunn sack am undecided

Wow. So our very own snake-loving supermod don resign?? Eyaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by MITCHELL96: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
bjtinz:

Wow. So our very own snake-loving supermod don resign?? Eyaa

Yes oo, I don't know why they're keeping it low-key sef.

Maybe not to lose members or whatsoever reason.

And I'm not sure up to 80% know about his resignation abi sacking sef.

3 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by BESTHAZEL: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Good at lying, destroying homes and if you are not careful she will set you up and jail. She is very good at that.

4 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by SodiumValproate: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Isn't this thread supposed to be for Ladies?

Some Nairaland Guys Sha.

No Wonder Jennyclay is Yabbing them most times. sad

Even the OP is confused in his Topic. sad

Sense is far from you 999999km

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by LaserWr: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
vickydevoka:

All women will give u money when u want travel. But there expectation bad o

This actually make a lot of sense
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Nonywendy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

I resemble benuen for your eyes?
Na Dem like am pass
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by MaryAye(f): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
truthsayer009:

Eheeen ehn, so you allowed that guy to destroy your fruit business. Congrats o cheesy

Lolzz. Not really. I am trying to recoup funds to continue. The flood contributed as well.
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by MaryAye(f): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
Deoo1125:
Are u single?

Yes, I am but I don't want to mingle. All I want now is to push life as it's pushing me, sir.

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by yetty247(f): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Always broke/ Always asking for gift and money meanwhile i just finished service wyl he works with one big company in Lag

2 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by lamalang(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Thanks for the correction, I was watching movie and typing
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by olamilekan9(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
all i miss is just my 1yr old female child she left with apart from that,honestly nothing at all..my new 25yr old gf is the real deal grin

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by olamilekan9(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
olamilekan9:
all i miss is just my 1yr old female child she left with apart from that,honestly nothing at all..my new 25yr old gf is the real deal grin
is she even new ni,she has been my side chick for years before my ex alias babymama left…

4 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by vickydevoka(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
LaserWr:

This actually make a lot of sense
I de tell u based on experience no be knowledge. I de outside. During the process nothing, After visa comot dem begin borrow me money. As I land dem say de dash me. I gave everybody their money with some extra. Them vex say I pay them back. But I no want tomorrow person go come say na en carry me come abroad. I hate pressure. If man no fit dash me money I no collect dash from woman.
My mama way give my cousins 50k then still the vex say my cousins don forget her. My papa way give pass no the reason like dat

9 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Silentgroper(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jeon:

I miss her... She's so generous without expecting Penis or Vagina as a thank you.
Hell nah!! ... U're a gay?
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
She never gets tired of sex aje... Like she's hotttt

4 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Silentgroper(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
Midehi3:
He can fill my wardrobe with expensive stuffs, but that money will not enter my hand to buy them myself cheesy abeg that guy sabi buy stuffs grin
Make and spend ur own gaddem money...
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
ShaqFu:
hmmm. That ex kinda reminds me of me, no? grin cheesy
Hell nah. You have a greater sense of humour than he ever did
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Vietnaminfo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
She is a pathological lier

4 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by ShaqFu: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ishilove:

Hell nah. You have a greater sense of humour than he ever did
lmao. Then I'll ask how that hell he became your boyfriend. Lol
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by englishmart(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
MITCHELL96:

I don't even know why they're still keeping it low-key.

Things like this shouldn't be confidential, it's supposed to be a general notice.

Maybe he (Seunn) knows why he hasn't or doesn't want to let Nairalanders know. Maybe so people won't think he's losing his forces or think Nairaland is dying slowing as it's losing it's top and most active moderators.
He's seun, not Seunn. No need to be scared. Nairaland doesn't pay you, does it? And even if it does, what we said was an observation, and we needed clarity, If he's no longer a mod, it should be a public knowledge. To avoid tagging him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

This is exactly what we're saying. Overused pussies everywhere! This is exactly how you'll look for a simp man and Hook him up with marriage not knowing it is a very wide over used pussy you're taking to his house.

I really Pity simps

Shut up
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Marpol2021(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
I think say Na only me notice the op....
MITCHELL96:
You dey mention Lalasticlalla to move this to front page, person wey no be moderator again grin

I learnt he resigned to focus on more important life goals abi Seunn sack am undecided

MODIFIED: This OP sef, it's like you're a coded SIMPle man oo undecided 99.9% of the moniker you're following are girls (80% of them are mostly on threads cursing men and shouting "Men are scum" blah blah blah undecided

for what purpose are you following them?
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by MITCHELL96: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
englishmart:
He's seun, not Seunn. No need to be scared. Nairaland doesn't pay you, does it? And even if it does, what we said was an observation, and we needed clarity, If he's no longer a mod, it should be a public knowledge. To avoid tagging him.

Lol, I knew the correct spelling of his name, I intentionally spelt it wrongly as not to notify him.

Typing a nairalander's name is same as quoting the person, sure you know they both appear as 'Mention'
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by MITCHELL96: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Marpol2021:
I think say Na only me notice the op....

I tire for the OP oo grin
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Father4all: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Midehi3:
He can fill my wardrobe with expensive stuffs, but that money will not enter my hand to buy them myself cheesy abeg that guy sabi buy stuffs grin
most people like that are occultic
Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by noisy45(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
lordprogress:

You are not a good person na person sister you dey vandalise her pupu.
What happened to the normal hole

She wants it there, an average akwa ibom girls loves anal sex if she loves you she will give it to you I just don't know why

4 Likes

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by simplepee(f): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bethanybethel:

I am not lying is the truth , i was 17 when i become a mother to my 3 sisters our last born was only 5 months old i was busy working and catering for them. My wonderful hubby is the only man in my life he took us out of poverty
Wow such a good man. Please do not ever betray him.

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
ShaqFu:
lmao. Then I'll ask how that hell he became your boyfriend. Lol
It's one of those mismatches made in hell grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump / Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.