Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) (9588 Views)

Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / Is She Using Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
Having a girlfriend is another emotional burden on it own.

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Savagr(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
makeherscream:
exactly thank you very much
comot for here Oga
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
Savagr:
comot for here Oga
wetin be your problem?
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Nonexisting1: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Men without girlfriends are truly kings. They sleep at night with no worries and they still fucck whenever they want.

9 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ordinary GB Whatsapp is scattering your brain. Insecure boy.
Your account was created to bash women. Imagine your moniker, makeherscream. You should be makehimbroke and makehimuseless.
are u related to Siofra (menascum) by chance?
grin

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
makeherscream:
I can see you don't have sense don't quote me again senseless bitch
And what ll you do if I quote you?
Hug transformers naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Savagr(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
makeherscream:
wetin be your problem?
You na
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Having a girlfriend is another emotional burden on it own.
swears bro it's like I will quit relationship for now , all these hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
Savagr:
You na
how
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

are u related to Siofra (menascum) by chance?
grin
Na only me waka come
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Thereisstillhop: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Foolish people full this forum. Already I'm tired of reading shit I'm out
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Ofadaman(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
Na GBWhatsap she dey use.
There's over 5billion people adults on this planet and around 3.8billion of them are female ,a huge number of men are gay and many in prison ,yet this is how you want to waste the few hours of the time you have on earth yapping about whatsapp last seen.

You lame as fvk man

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by ccjoe: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
makeherscream:
swears bro it's like I will quit relationship for now , all these hoes ain't loyal
if you're interested I could hack into her WhatsApp for you for a token with just her WhatsApp no and DOB..payment only after job is done(but you must be sincere and keep to the agreement). If not interested, best of luck..jxt be careful, u might be wrong or right on your assumption...my 2 cent.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ofadaman:
Na GBWhatsap she dey use.
There's over 5billion people adults on this planet and around 3.8billion of them are female ,a huge number of men are gay and many in prison ,yet this is how you want to waste the few hours of the time you have on earth yapping about whatsapp last seen.

You lame as fvk man
I doubt if you have ever fall deep in love man , you won't understand smiley
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
ccjoe:
if you're interested I could hack into her WhatsApp for you for a token with just her WhatsApp no and DOB..payment only after job is done(but you must be sincere and keep to the agreement). If not interested, best of luck..jxt be careful, u might be wrong or right on your assumption...my 2 cent.
I don't want to get hurt more mate , I already know she's cheating on me it's obvious

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
Foolish people full this forum. Already I'm tired of reading shit I'm out
welldone oo wise man , we don't need you here get the Bleep out of here anuofia
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Ofadaman(m): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
makeherscream:
I doubt if you have ever fall deep in love man , you won't understand smiley

You're not in love bruv, you just have too much time on your hands. That's why you see every little thing's,you analyze every bit of it and make insinuations , before you know it , events would begin to unfold to validate your thought process ,leading you into further depression and love debacle . Real players know it's not right to give too much attention, you're excessive desire to control is anti seductive and needy, it reeks of immaturity and obsession which are very anti seductive traits of someone who has lost control. Most women would prefer and admire a calm serene and strong man actively focused on what makes him happy and wealthy.

Okay, let me ask you, do you know at this very moment what she's up to?, You can even call her and she'd be with another man, and you'd never know. I've been with girls when their bf calls in btwn knacking and them go act normal, what I'm saying is, baba ,you can't do anything or know, no matter what, person wey go cheat go cheat, so use that energy to do something worthwhile with your time.

5 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by ccjoe: 4:00am On Dec 16, 2022
makeherscream:
I don't want to get hurt more mate , I already know she's cheating on me it's obvious
Great move.
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by erad(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2022
SMH...
No proof, nothing. Only assumptions from fellow shallow children and he has reached a conclusion.
The babe deserves better, much better.

If insecurity had a personality, it would be you bro.
No offense.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Muffassa: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2022
Nicepoker:
Nigerians are stupid no wonder your girlfriend is assisting you in messing with your emotions. grin
You see as I no reply ham 9ja girl if Dem wan mess up with your head Dem go Bleep you up mentally and emotionally we tell them to focus on their self and career Dem chose to carry girls for head.
The girl just dey mess with head

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
erad:
SMH...
No proof, nothing. Only assumptions from fellow shallow children and he has reached a conclusion.
The babe deserves better, much better.

If insecurity had a personality, it would be you bro.
No offense.
so I should catch her on bed with another man before I agree she's cheating on me right This is the most foolish comment here you're a Mumu man
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Juleeee: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
makeherscream:
my question is why will she even hide it for what reason?

People like that are dishonest, once I find out you don't show your last seen on whatapp I don't take you serious.
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Juleeee:

People like that are dishonest, once I find out you don't show your last seen on whatapp I don't take you serious.
Exactly
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by erad(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
makeherscream:
so I should catch her on bed with another man before I agree she's cheating on me right This is the most foolish comment here you're a Mumu man

Bro... You are a child.
Keep listening to kids like you destroy your trust threshold while they are busy doing the exact opposite in their own lives.
You'll grow older and realize you just burnt bridges for no reason.
You pushed people away over nothing tangible.

All the best bro.
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
erad:

Bro... You are a child.
Keep listening to kids like you destroy your trust threshold while they are busy doing the exact opposite in their own lives.
You'll grow older and realize you just burnt bridges for no reason.
You pushed people away over nothing tangible.

All the best bro.
what is this one saying
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by erad(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2022
makeherscream:
what is this one saying

Of course you can't understand.

YOU ARE A CHILD!
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by texannaija: 7:00am On Dec 17, 2022
makeherscream:
what is this one saying

He is saying you shouldn’t “judge based on assumption”. I am not saying she isn’t cheating or she is cheating but get your facts right first before you conclude. Did you catch her cheating??.
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Trilz(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2022
She uses a GB WhatsApp.
GB has so many fixtures bro.. Those guys are guru on that kind of WhatsApp..

Bro what if I told you I can teach you how to easily read her WhatsApp chat directly on your phone..

So you can discover all shes been hiding from you.

I will teach you only for #1000

If interested check my contact on my signature and text me on WhatsApp let me teach you.

Note: Everyone who's interested can as well text me..
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by legionISproteus: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2022
Trilz:
She uses a GB WhatsApp.
GB has so many fixtures bro.. Those guys are guru on that kind of WhatsApp..

Bro what if I told you I can teach you how to easily read her WhatsApp chat directly on your phone..

So you can discover all shes been hiding from you.

I will teach you only for #1000

If interested check my contact on my signature and text me on WhatsApp let me teach you.

Note: Everyone who's interested can as well text me..

Nobody wants this unless the person works for a security agency.
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2022
texannaija:

He is saying you shouldn’t “judge based on assumption”. I am not saying she isn’t cheating or she is cheating but get your facts right first before you conclude. Did you catch her cheating??.
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2022
erad:

Of course you can't understand.

YOU ARE A CHILD!
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Wainey: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2022
makeherscream:
okay fine but why is she always freezing her last seen
Its preference.
I also do it for no reason.

Though i feel u arent mature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? / Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork / Vasline Crew And Booty Lovers Come And See Oo Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.