Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) (9559 Views)

Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / Is She Using Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wainey:
Its preference.
I also do it for no reason.

Though i feel u arent mature
preference? And you do it for no reason ? Can you read what you just typed
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Wainey: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
makeherscream:
preference? And you do it for no reason ? Can you read what you just typed
I just have a personal preference for hiding my last seen.

There is no reason attached it to.
Do u get it now?
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by texannaija: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
makeherscream:

Rest abeg!!.
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 12:19am On Dec 19, 2022
Wainey:
I just have a personal preference for hiding my last seen.

There is no reason attached it to.
Do u get it now?
hiss
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by MarkoMarin(m): 12:38am On Jan 10, 2023
ccjoe:
if you're interested I could hack into her WhatsApp for you for a token with just her WhatsApp no and DOB..payment only after job is done(but you must be sincere and keep to the agreement). If not interested, best of luck..jxt be careful, u might be wrong or right on your assumption...my 2 cent.

Bro I will really use your help here with this hack. My email dwintersoldier2@yahoo.com.
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Fmghewzy2: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2023
makeherscream:
Nigerians are so stupid angry so because the country is hard I should not complain of a cheating partner

Going by what you said , so you are stupid? grin
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Kingsean(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
makeherscream:
I don't understand my girlfriend anymore I think she's cheating on me ,

on Monday my girlfriend messaged me on Whatsapp exactly 6:00pm meanwhile her last seen was 8:25Am , this is not the first time this shit is happening , if I ask her why it's like that she keeps telling me it's network issues,

like WTF abi no be the same WhatsApp wey everybody dey use again?

Have ask her several times the type of WhatsApp she's using she keep telling me it's the normal WhatsApp that I know

After our argument she removed my picture from her profile and we have not been talking to each other since on Monday , I think she's cheating on me and maybe a hookup babe because I heard that most hookup babes normally freeze WhatsApp , when they are chatting with a customer online , so that their main boo will think they are offline

She's been a nice girl no doubt but this is the other side of her I don't understand or could it be that am overreacting

bro stop overanalyzing things. just calm down and stop assuming. if you keep fighting her like this, she'll lose the respect she has for you and you guys would turn into enemies for life. just calm down and act like you can't see anything. once you are able to gather evidence that she is cheating, just quietly move. to be honest, she might not be cheating on you. just calm down. you aren't married to her. once she notices that you are so clingy and insecure, she would leave you for a guy that posseses more masculine traits. we all feel jealous and tend to get clingy but control your emotions. pay less attention to her and get busy with something that would move you forward
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Autobot05: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wahala for who dey do boyfriend and girlfriend cheesy
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kingsean:

bro stop overanalyzing things. just calm down and stop assuming. if you keep fighting her like this, she'll lose the respect she has for you and you guys would turn into enemies for life. just calm down and act like you can't see anything. once you are able to gather evidence that she is cheating, just quietly move. to be honest, she might not be cheating on you. just calm down. you aren't married to her. once she notices that you are so clingy and insecure, she would leave you for a guy that posseses more masculine traits. we all feel jealous and tend to get clingy but control your emotions. pay less attention to her and get busy with something that would move you forward
thanks for the advice bro , one of the best comment have seen here today, I will stick to your advice bro you're good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The House I'm Building For Mom Is Nearing Completion (photos) / Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife / Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.