Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. (2204 Views)

What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? / What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? / Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by sageb: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
kabanayol9:
Mariah Carey ft Lil Wayne, Akon bye bye, I remember my late grandma.

"They said Heaven is gated
I think I know the code
make your life straight
At the end of the road
But now I drive alone
Down memory lane
so when I crash
I hope y'all remember Wayne
Bye bye...."
the remix version which featured Akon and Lil Wayne is more better than the first version which Mariah Carey sang alone.

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
They are still melodious and soothing to the soul.

That bitter ex wife of his and along with those women who lied against him should be jailed.
sageb:

"I know you are in a better place
I know I can't see Your face
I know you are smiling down on me
saying everything will be okay...
If I ever leave this T... life
I would see you again someday
I wish, I wish, I wish...."
R.kelly songs in the 90s and early 2000s were so melodious

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by makeherscream(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dance with my father by Luther vandros

It reminds me of my late dad cry

2 Likes

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Truthsoldier(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2022
Awilo Logomba reminds me of childhood days
Dem mama by Timaya reminds me of One Igboo smoking chinedu in my compound back in the days

2 Likes

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
sageb:

"They said Heaven is gated
I think I know the code
make your life straight
At the end of the road
But now I drive alone
Down memory lane
so when I crash
I hope y'all remember Wayne
Bye bye...."
the remix version which featured Akon and Lil Wayne is more better than the first version which Mariah Carey sang alone.
Yes that's true.
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Maxxim: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:

It reminds me of the day I sneaked in into hanti Funke London after her mother has left the house for work

We danced to kerewawa from parlour to bedroom tongue
Werey cheesy
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Das1mama:
thanks bro!
My pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Uchenna10:

I run away from love songs.....it bring back memories of my ex
Eyah, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Maxxim: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Miley cyrus, love you more, reminds me of Gloria at Mapoly, we both have things in common but distance and believes no make things work cheesy

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Emefelly22: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Change.
Reminds me of buhari and APC

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Sixfeetbelle: 1:08am On Jan 20, 2023
Shania Twain You're still the one and Celine Dion My heart will always go on reminds me of my younger self dreaming of our nonexistent true love.

Mmadu mere efio. Tuaah!

Those were the days sha.

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Sniper101(m): 1:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Sisi by Praise feat Wizkid

...song reminds me of my girlfriend way back in Uni grin the girl no dey calm down; I actually assigned the song to her number as her ringtone

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by SeaTrade(m): 1:37am On Jan 20, 2023
Princess lover-Tu mon soleil,reminds me of Antonia my basic cycle school crush.
Charlotte dipanda-coucou reminds me of larissa .
Fireboy-what if I say reminds me of my travails with Ada 3 years ago.Anytime I hear that song those dark memories she left me with pops up.
Lokua kanza shadow dancer reminds me of way back years of my brother and his friends.
Wes Madiko Awa awa reminds me of my young years and my best friend growing up...
And many more.

2 Likes

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by sageb: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
Shania Twain You're still the one and Celine Dion My heart will always go on reminds me of my younger self dreaming of our nonexistent true love.

Mmadu mere efio. Tuaah!

Those were the days sha.

Celine Dion love songs eeeehn, but the Nigerian reality is so different from how Celine Dion made us believe in love back then.
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2023
sageb:

Celine Dion love songs eeeehn, but the Nigerian reality is so different from how Celine Dion made us believe in love back then.
So different my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show Ur Talent / Kissing? / How To Play A Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.