Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. (2205 Views)

What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger? / What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? / Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I'm The One used to remind me of him.
Of who?
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
kabanayol9:
Of who?

So if I tell you, you wee know?
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So if I tell you, you wee know?
Not that i will know, just want you to specify.
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Shadysen: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
BigDickProblems:
Nigerians and their Bad taste of songs. You'll never keep disappointing me.

Someone said "songs" and many are mentioning
Kerewawa, Oritsefemi, wizkid, Aryarstar or whatever they call it, etc.

SMH

The only reasonable mention here so far is RKelly.

As for me:
Phil Collins - All of my life (Reminds me of my huge loss in Crypto)
James Blunt -Good bye my lover (my secondary school friends)
Ed Sheeran - The A team (reminds me of the girl who has loved me the most, but I bleeped up)
Elton John - Daniel (reminds me of my elder Brother)
2 pac - Life Goes on (to my Dead G)
2 pac - Better days (reminds me to keep moving that better days are coming)
Eminem - Guts over fear (reminds of legends who didn't give up but decided to push and they made it.)

And many more.
Really nice songs
what guys mentioning up there are just trash, well, one man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Shadysen:
Really nice songs
what guys mentioning up there are just trash, well, one man's food is another man's poison.
You have said it all, one man's food is another man's poison, you don't need to say songs people listen to and loved so much are trashed, everyone can't be like you who liked foreign songs, mind you all this foreign musicians do enjoy Nigeria songs too, if you can't appreciate our own songs leave am now.

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Sweetvie: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hmmm
For me
Maroon 5- memories... It reminds me of someone special.
Sam smith - You will be found... It remind me of nobody but I got a feeling attached to the song
Dermot Kennedy - Better days. It reminds me of a friend.
Rema - calm down. It reminds me of my ex back in uni life. I feel like the guy need to listen to the songgrin

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by folake4u(f): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I'm The One used to remind me of him.

The song by Dj Khaled ft. Justin Bieber and Quavo ?
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
folake4u:
The song by Dj Khaled ft. Justin Bieber and Quavo ?

Yeah.
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by BigDickProblems: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
kabanayol9:

You have said it all, one man's food is another man's poison, you don't need to say songs people listen to and loved so much are trashed, everyone can't be like you who liked foreign songs, mind you all this foreign musicians do enjoy Nigeria songs too, if you can't appreciate our own songs leave am now.

Oga rest. Stop listening to trash and call it songs. Those Nigerian songs can only be remembered for night club memories. You obviously have missed a lot.
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by folake4u(f): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yeah.

Awww. That's nice.

I remember someone with that song too.

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Shadysen: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
kabanayol9:

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2022
Mariah Carey ft Lil Wayne, Akon bye bye, I remember my late grandma.
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:

It reminds me of the day I sneaked in into hanti Funke London after her mother has left the house for work

We danced to kerewawa from parlour to bedroom tongue
You don injure person pikin.
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Mimiko3:
Whenever I listen to Am I wrong on my new oraimo freepods 3, keeps reminding me of my ex girlfriend who just left for no reason, so sad!!!
I can relate, had the same experience, it was i later i got to know she went with a rich man, i wasn't angry but she should have let me know, life is all about moving on.
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Make sense by Shaydy and Wizkid. The song someone special made me like
Oya now.
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
VinnyBaba:

My Bebe by Sky B, reminds me of my Ex Ijaw Babe with very Big bouncy, Yanch..
Anytime I hear the song, I remember her Yansh. embarassed cry

Romantic by Korede Bello ft Tiwa Savage reminds me of my NYSC babe..

Then Hips don't lie by Shakira. Reminds me of Onome, my Pretty Seatmate in SS3, she Sabi whine like Madt. smiley

Smiles, good way to remember each of them.

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Samantha123:
As for me, any song by R Kelly reminds me of my late brother because he was the one who introduced me to RNB music and of course, you can't talk of RNB music and not include the king of RNB R Kelly.

Especially the song titled 'I wish', it always gets me emotional because I can relate to what he's saying.
Rkelly songs that always get me emotional each time i listen to them are;
I believe i can fly, if i could turn back the hands of time, storm is over.

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
josielewa:
oritse femi songs....makes me remember the OP...back in the days...we go flog politician koboko......
We go flog politicians koboko and up till date dem still dey do us ojoro.
I see you my Josi elewa, we've come a long way together, i pray GOD Almighty answers our innermost prayers swiftly, never forgot you bro, just the situations of things right now.
I am using one of your favorites music(Chris brown with you), you use to listen to back then to cool down bro, much respect.

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
BigDickProblems:
Nigerians and their Bad taste of songs. You'll never keep disappointing me.

Someone said "songs" and many are mentioning
Kerewawa, Oritsefemi, wizkid, Aryarstar or whatever they call it, etc.

SMH

The only reasonable mention here so far is RKelly.

As for me:
Phil Collins - All of my life (Reminds me of my huge loss in Crypto)
James Blunt -Good bye my lover (my secondary school friends)
Ed Sheeran - The A team (reminds me of the girl who has loved me the most, but I bleeped up)
Elton John - Daniel (reminds me of my elder Brother)
2 pac - Life Goes on (to my Dead G)
2 pac - Better days (reminds me to keep moving that better days are coming)
Eminem - Guts over fear (reminds of legends who didn't give up but decided to push and they made it.)

And many more.
You made me remember 2pac changes and dear mama, this songs always made me
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Das1mama:
GOODBYE by WESTLIFE "my late MUM" ..... HE LIVES IN ME by DIANA ROSE " my late CHILDHOOD friend JARULE" .......... AM CALLING by SKY B " " peter paya my gee 4rm different MAMA.
Nice songs.
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by flakkybakky(f): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Shaina Twain(forever and always)

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
I was really heartbroken when the government decided to boycott his music after he got convicted, I don't understand why did Africa had to copy the US by boycotting his music when what he did had nothing to do with the continent of Africa.

But I'm glad that the truth is finally coming out and those who lied against him will be dealt with.
kabanayol9:

Rkelly songs that always get me emotional each time i listen to them are;
I believe i can fly, if i could turn back the hands of time, storm is over.

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Samantha123:
I was really heartbroken when the government decided to boycott his music after he got convicted, I don't understand why did Africa had to copy the US by boycotting his music when what he did had nothing to do with the continent of Africa.

But I'm glad that the truth is finally coming out and those who lied against him will be dealt with.
Same here, he was such an inspiration, i am also glad the truth is finally coming out, i so much liked him.
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by sageb: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
VinnyBaba:

My Bebe by Sky B, reminds me of my Ex Ijaw Babe with very Big bouncy, Yanch..
Anytime I hear the song, I remember her Yansh. embarassed cry

Romantic by Korede Bello ft Tiwa Savage reminds me of my NYSC babe..

Then Hips don't lie by Shakira. Reminds me of Onome, my Pretty Seatmate in SS3, she Sabi whine like Madt. smiley

Are you from Delta state?
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by kabanayol9(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
flakkybakky:
Shaina Twain(forever and always)
Yes o, correct, una dey let me remember good good songs.

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by sageb: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Samantha123:
As for me, any song by R Kelly reminds me of my late brother because he was the one who introduced me to RNB music and of course, you can't talk of RNB music and not include the king of RNB R Kelly.

Especially the song titled 'I wish', it always gets me emotional because I can relate to what he's saying.

"I know you are in a better place
I know I can't see Your face
I know you are smiling down on me
saying everything will be okay...
If I ever leave this T... life
I would see you again someday
I wish, I wish, I wish...."
R.kelly songs in the 90s and early 2000s were so melodious
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Uchenna10(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
kabanayol9:
Good evening guys, anytime i listen to music either new or old ones, it does remind me of some people, for example Lara George Ise to Oluwa se, Mi undisputed champion, my friend Josi elewa, Ayra Starr rush, my sister Bose, Phyno ft Flavour Authe Authe, P.M.T driver while traveling to Ebonyi State, i can go on and on....
Share yours......

I run away from love songs.....it bring back memories of my ex

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Das1mama: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
kabanayol9:
Nice songs.
thanks bro!
Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by sageb: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Uchenna10:

I run away from love songs.....it bring back memories of my ex
Listen to Better in time by Leona Lewis or Ain't thinking about you by Chris Brown and Bow Wow

1 Like

Re: Songs You Listen To That Reminds You Of Someone. by Uchenna10(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
sageb:

Listen to
Better in time by Leona Lewis
or
Ain't thinking about you by Chris Brown and Bow Wow

Gracias

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Called Agbani Darego ugly because / Should I Involve The Police In This Matter? / Your First Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.