Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] (7003 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend BANNED From Celebrating Argentina's World Cup Win / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Divay22(f): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Treassured:

Okay I will hun.

Glad to hear you are alright. I'm good too.

What are you expecting for Christmasgrin

Nothing o..
I can't travel home sef... So i have to stay in school to enable me prepare for my exams
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Treassured: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Divay22:
[/b]
Nothing o..
I can't travel home sef... So i have to stay in school to enable me prepare for my exams

Oh So sorry to hear about this.

Let Us gist On WhatsApp okay..
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
iLegendd:
One analyst on TV just said "while you're worrying, Messi is celebrating." It really touched me in a good way.
bro I'm curious why do you often have girls over at your place than guys, maybe there's sth to learn
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by iLegendd(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
brainmax2000:
bro I'm curious why do you often have girls over at your place than guys, maybe there's sth to learn
They are the lesser Devil when it comes to envy.

When you start seeing money (even if it's small) as a man, protect yourself from your fellow man first by keeping them far away except that man is better than you and has something to offer to make you grow bigger or he is a relation you want to help. Even if you want the help your fellow man, help him from a distance.

For the ladies, they'll only want to use you financially if they don't love you, not kill you totally like a man would. The exception is Ataga's case — where Chidinma or whatever they call her killed him.

Also, I grew having only 1 male friend even when I was broke, so now is the wrong time to start having more male friends. Think about it.

Lastly, I learn a lot from these women through experience, write about those experiences, turn them to a books and make money with it.

So, it's a good business having mostly female friends. Nothing attached.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by superintendents(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
iLegendd:
They are the lesser Devil when it comes to envy.

When you start seeing money as a man, protect yourself from your fellow man first by keeping them in far away except that man is better than you and has something to offer to make you grow bigger or he is a relation you want to help.

For the ladies, they'll only want to use you financially if they don't love you, not kill you totally like a man would. The exception is Ataga's case.

Also, I grew having only 1 male friend even when I was broke, so now is the wrong time to start having more male friends. Think about it.

Lastly, I learn a lot from these women through experience, write about it, turn it to a book and make money with it.

So, it's a good business having mostly female friends. Nothing attached.

honestly speakin bro that's bitter truth
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Tattooboy: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2023
ambitiouschap17:

Will you transfer it with Bluetooth.
Hi bro. You sent me an email but I don't have access to it anymore. You can reach me here: yorkdomains at gmail dot com
Re: MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2023
iLegendd:
First stage of celebration has started. The person who cooked the rice has gone to work and I invited another person to come enjoy it with me. We are winning. Mbappé didn't see ball.
Hahaha @ the emboldened texts.
You ehhn...grin
It's obvious she was a big-booty guest, going by what the picture. Then again, the way she sat in a a mannee as one who isn't yet free-minded and overly familiar with you, thus, not so free to spread her legs on the couch and be as free as she can be. grin
You played with that booty, didn't ya? grin

Enjoy your winnings, brother man. You earned them.

On another hand, I'm in the process of typing my novel (the manuscript had already been previously completed) and I will be needing your assistance in this regard oh. As someone who writes books and with a plethora of knowledge in this and other areas of life, coupled with the assistance, or should I say generosity that you from time to time make available to peeps on this site, I feel you are one person who can help me on this road to bringing my novel to life. 🙏

I'll be as open to you as possible, should you have questions for me about the book I'm writing. Gaining your interest will be helpful. Who knows, if you buy into the ideas that I have for other books that are also in the lineup to be written by me, then maybe I can even have you as a sponsor (investor sounds better). I believe my style of writing is catchy and my books will resonate more with folks in the western hemisphere, but still with Nigerians too, those who have the exposure via movies or personal exposure. So, in the end everyone may be able to enjoy the piece, and this may (well, hopefully) bring us accolades from the literal society and fans alike. The genre of this particular book is action drama. Some may feel it's sci-fi, maybe you can get a feel through excerpts of the book and tell what genre you feel it is.
I want to make stupendous money from my passion and talent (that's still being realised and nurtured) like you oh.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Explode After Marriage?? / How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.