Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) (44556 Views)

Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss / "Lionel Messi Should Retire" - Maradona / "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by alobright17(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
okomi562:
son of a pig
frustrated urchin
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by okomi562: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
alobright17:
frustrated urchin
piglet father
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Flows001(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
joyandfaith:

Close your dirty mouth. I am neither messi nor ronaldo fan. I don't worship men. Your IQ is low you cannot comprehend complex things. Fifa is not a charity organisation. It is a business empire.
You're absolutely a deluded folk.
To think that a so called adult like you will open his gutter and say FIFA favoured Argentina or wanted Argentina to win makes me really wonder how deep this insanity has taken over your brain...
Was Argentina the only team or richest team in the competition to lure FIFA into favouring them?
FIFA as a body is made up of individuals from different countries, and you think they will collectively come together and decide to betray their various countries by deciding on favouring Argentina?
Same Argentina that had two of their goals ruled out for offside against Saudi, which eventually led to their first lost?
Was Argentina the only team to be awarded penalties in the Competition?
Was it FIFA that helped them qualify in the group stage that almost saw them making a shocking early exit?
Was it FIFA that made all those terrific saves that Emi Martinez made throughout the tournament up until the finals at crucial times?
Was it FIFA that initiated all the runs and playmaking of Messi and Julian Alvarez?
Was it Argentina's fault that their opponents kept committing fouls in the penalty box?
So the refs should have turned blind eyes to all the fouls against Argentina just to please idiots like you, right?
England got two penalties in the quarterfinal, as well as several other teams, even France got two penalties the finals, but nobody accused any of them of getting favoured by FIFA but Argentina..

In case you have forgotten, this same Argentina came into the competition with a 34 game unbeaten run, and you expected them to be easily beaten abi?
GO AND DIE IF E PAIN YOU SAY DEM WIN THE WORLD CUP..
FOOL.
FOOL.

Guys worked their asses out and deservedly won, but PAINED ASS H*LES like you have been coming up with stupid theories against them

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by joyandfaith: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Wiseman so they manipulated France to loose... Or they manipulated them not to come out and play.... Na WA for some of you that cry foul when result don't go your way

If you think world cup cannot be rigged you have to check my signature.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eurosport.com/football/south-korea-results-from-2002-world-cup-now-under-scrutiny_sto4758133/story-amp.shtml

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/2803966/match-rigging-world-cup/%3famp=true

https://www.thegentlemansjournal.com/worldcup/
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
okomi562:
lol. go back to school and read properly again with messi as your goal

Your eyes are still wet. I have to admit you'll need to roll on the floor while crying to emulate what your tin god is doing now, OK? But you need to clean your eyes.
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by okomi562: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Your eyes are still wet. I have to admit you'll need to roll on the floor while crying to emulate what your tin god is doing now, OK? But you need to clean your eyes.
go back to school. stop wasting your foolish father money
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Karnice600: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
LesbianBoy:
First I want to say congratulations to Argentina but....

Why was Messi given the best player of the tournament instead of Mbappe? Even if it was given to Messi I think it should have been shared with Mbappe! That is 2 best players of the tournament!

Someone said because Messi won the world cup.

Let me remind you all that in 2014 Germany won the world cup yet Messi who didn't win the cup still was given best player of the tournament that year.

This is the reason many people still prefer CR7 because he is not pampered like this. And all his achievements were done with so much hate from even people around.

You tried as much as you could to hide your hatred for Messi, but it still shows. Messi is pampered?
well last I checked he didn't beg for it. It's about the aura he exudes. Humility, acceptance and inclusiveness. Seeks the glory of the team. Ask Suarez and Neymar.
Ronaldo is standoffish, confident, arrogant and a fine boy. Seeks for his self glory first on the pitch. That's what he exudes, he gets similar responses from people. Mbape has a similar CR7 flare that reeks of pride and self glory first. That's what he exudes. That's how people react to him.
People know Messi's story. They see his weakness, his foolishness and humilty. They know football is the only thing he derived his essence from, and that is all he's got. They see how he accepts others and makes chances for others to score and take credits for good outcomes too.
If you talk of true sportmanship, you know its Messi.
So is he pampered? Yes he is.
Are you angry as a result of that? Well its your cup of coffee.
Did he beg for it. Hell no, he did not. People just see through him for who he is. They know him on and off the pitch.
They love his personality. At the end of the day, no one owes you any explanation for showing him so much affection
My advice is you just ask God for the grace to deal with this reality, not query it.

Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by ambale(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Can you please take your congratulations, we don't need it

The ones he's been getting since yesterday is enough for us

A player that scored in all knockout rounds of a competition and winning man of the match accolade in five of these matches doesn't deserve to be the best player in that tournament grin

Ohh I forgot, let's just use it to compensate Ronaldo at least he also came to this world cup now

Nonsense

Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by toprealman: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Same peopl that will think a man that cannot remember his date of birth should be president of a country like Nigeria.
Go and give the best player award to that one called Pricknick
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Frankaka8(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Why was Messi given the best player of the tournament instead of Mbappe? Even if it was given to Messi I think it should have been shared with Mbappe! That is 2 best players of the tournament!

Let me remind you all that in 2014 Germany won the world cup yet Messi who didn't win the cup still was given best player of the tournament that year.

This is the reason many people still prefer CR7 because he is not pampered like this. And all his achievements were done with so much hate from even people around.
People hate cr7 from around the world and he has the highest followers online? Jokes on you. If you want to talk about hate, hear this: why will a player try to snatch his fellow country man goal in WC at all cost? Why would. Player get angry when his fellow team mate scores in a club side?? What MESSI did in QATAR ar 35yrs, can MBAPPE do it at that age?? French National team full of African All stars players with few Natural French players, are the main Cheats!!
Finally everyone has a valid opinion depending on how yu read the game, but MAJORITY PICKED MESS, HENCE IRREVOCABLE.
pray you heal.

Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Bahun(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
He do you guyz watch futbol?
Messi play the ball in this world cup Mbappa was only previllage to score goals and nothing more
Check the France team and check Argentina the you will understand that it take for 2½ players to shoulder a team till they win the trophy
LesbianBoy:

Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by DSoj(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Shove ur shitty opinion down ur throat
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Teymanhenry(f): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
When you are bitter that the goat won the golden ball. You'll always come up with some bullshits... �
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Aemmyjah(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
If Messi was the was that scored three goals and two were penalties, they would have said that two were penalties

Why is it that Ronaldo fans will disguise their pain by saying 'im not a Ronaldo fan but Messi does not deserve this' or 'i love Messi but he did not deserve this'.. they are in so much pain that they can't keep quiet in tears but they must disguise to avoid more tears

Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Antai123(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
LesbianBoy:

So now you are more intelligent than FIFA, who organized the competition. You must be a fool!

Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Lekida: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
Messi does not deserve the player of the tournament yen yen yen. Okay go and collect it from messi and give mbappe nau. Imagine the shamelessness of ronaldo fans, hiding under mbappe to demean and downplay messi's achievements. Wipe your tears cr7 fans, its over. You guys have tried grin cheesy

Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
okomi562:
Messi has more supporters in the footballing world, its different. imagine a fifa president saying messi must win the world cup

It's because its annoying to compare Ronaldo to Messi.

It's like comparing portable with Drake.
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by okomi562: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:

It's because its annoying to compare Ronaldo to Messi.

It's like comparing portable to Drake.
It is not. when ronaldo was at his peak, it is not
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Wilson500: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
This thread is officially closed

MESSI has seized the year

Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Smashspesh(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Anticrime77:
Messi Goat status has been stamped.. Anybody wey argue with Ronaldo fans again no get job

I swear grin

Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
joyandfaith:

If you think world cup cannot be rigged you have to check my signature.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eurosport.com/football/south-korea-results-from-2002-world-cup-now-under-scrutiny_sto4758133/story-amp.shtml

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/2803966/match-rigging-world-cup/%3famp=true

https://www.thegentlemansjournal.com/worldcup/
I don't want to check rubbish... So after giving France two penalty, you de still here shouting rigging.. Pls tell me that the part That looks like rigging
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
okomi562:

You're really distraught. Since last night after that final? That pain is really deep. Use one or two copium pills to help you. You really need help.
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
okomi562:

It's not every fool I reply to, but I really enjoy torturing this particular one. grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by doneback04: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Player of the tournament is always given to the winning team and a particular play who made great impact in all the games they played
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Keegan: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
hkidola00:
man of the match with penalties

Ronaldo favourite diet. Now you all are condemning penalties. Serves you right.

More penalties in the future for the one and only Greatest Of All Time � Lionel Messi.
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by TristanX: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Cry more you absolute dolt. And your camo is not working, by the way. You're not intelligent enough to hide yourself.

Hide myself how? This one is another dunce oo... I know u before?

Abeg off to better things
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by TristanX: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
teebagy:
how come messi has more individual goal than ronaldo. I bet it was fifa

Oga if u like ask that question till your children grown pubic hairs. Just know that they will one day ask u “Daddy tell us about CR7”

U just can’t erase his records overnight. He’s a legend and best of the best. History will never forget him

Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
okomi562:
It is not. when ronaldo was at his peak, it is not

Even when Ronaldo was at his peak, he's not better than today's Messi.

Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by Wizmj4real(m): 12:16am On Dec 20, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Shey you don high ni

Typical of Ronaldo fan

Magical Messi!
That's what they call him, on the pitch he does extraordinary things, he rubbished the best defender of the tournament with his skills
Created most goal scoring chances
Assist King of the tournament and still scores Magical goals

I beg argue with your ancestors

Only one GOAT ever, Mesmerising MESSI!

Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by MN07: 12:49am On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by MN07: 12:51am On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) by seunak2016: 1:16am On Dec 20, 2022
Winnin009:

So penalty no be goal?! That other guy weh dem Dey use compare Messi, how many goal he score?!

The Mbappe sef, it was penalties that made him stand out in that match.
noted boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Fans React Angrily After Lionel Messi Got Snubbed From FIFA's The Best Award / Chelsea Announce British-record Signing, Caicedo With Nigeria R&B Music / Perpetua Nkwocha Weds Nwufoh In Owerri (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57