Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price (37953 Views)

Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. / What Is That Regular Food You Will Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get? / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Waffarianman(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Can't eat rat and humans meat.

Snake yes
Duck yes
Dog no
Rat no
Lion yes
Tiger yes
Hyeana yes
Kangaroo yes
Elephant yes
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Vinnie2000(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2022
saasala:
I have eaten snake (cobra, puff adder, and python) , grasscutter (You can call it rat), cat, dog, toad (You can call it frog), patas monkey and chimpanzee, tortoise, pig, monitor lizard, duck, antelope, bat, homing pigeon, hawk, and vulture.

There is not a single animal I can't eat.

You are a Wild Animal in human Skin. shocked undecided

I Wonder how ur face looks like.. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by osazuwa23: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2022
i can never eat beef or any bush meat. only thing i eat is white meat chicken
SyrusdeHansome:
I can never eat dog, cat, snake, duck nd rabbit. I can't eat unfried chicken. Add urs
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Pidginwhisper: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes now. Not once not twice.
Omo una dey chop anything Oooo!

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by lexy2014: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

So what do duck nd cat meat taste like?

The taste of the pudding is in the eating. Go and eat it to find out for yourself
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Robenna(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I can never eat dog, cat, snake, duck nd rabbit. I can't eat unfried chicken. Add urs

You still have a great way to go
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Skmoda360(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2022
saasala:
I have eaten snake (cobra, puff adder, and python) , grasscutter (You can call it rat), cat, dog, toad (You can call it frog), patas monkey and chimpanzee, tortoise, pig, monitor lizard, duck, antelope, bat, homing pigeon, hawk, and vulture.

You are not normal......bros get out of it.

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by baconline(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Change to roasted chicken, it's healthier
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Mindcure: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I love pork bro. Infact aside from beef nd chevon, pork is my 3rd favourite. The ones i don't eat it's not religion that makes me not to, i grew up to see my family not eat them. If u say it's religion, how abt my mom who was a muslim that started eating pork after getting married 2 my dad?
thank God say your mum convert to Christianity.

Islam is a religion from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Nobleou(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Snake

Rat

Frog

Honestly, Between Nigerians and Chinese I don't know who eat nonsense animals
You are talking about the Lagos slum rats you living with that feed from suck-away

Come to North Central and see real delicious bush rat
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Btruth: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
May the Lord never take away snake (big one though) & duck away from the list of my favorite meat in Jesus name. You miss snake meat, especially inside egusi soup, you miss something finish. grin grin grin
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by FuckSilly: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
Can't eat Rat and Humans

Any other Animal, ji je ni o.
Can you eat cockroach, maggot and flies?
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Qardinalcaptain: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2022
saasala:

try frog na
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by chinos20(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2022
The only one with problem is the one that eats human flesh.You can eat any other thing you want,just as you wish.

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by wezzymoney: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2022
I can't even mention name of bush meat have eating in my life, cause I find joy in eating different kind of bush meat this is what i bought last month in osun state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Reference(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
what if u accidentally eat a bush meat only to find out it was a monkey?

What is 'bushmeat' and why should you be eating wildlife. It is wrong and is contributing to the death of the planet.

If you cultivate crops for food and not go about eating wild plants to survive you should also rear your 'meat' as well and not go about destroying wild animals.

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by osazsky(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Monkey and all you listed above with the exception of chicken
wat is wrong in eating monkeys..snakes...cats..monitor lizard..rats...dont condemn wat u have not tasted..chidren of nowadays..there is hardly anyone u grow up in the 80s that will say he has not eaten monkeys torties..rats etc..we way dey enjoy the meat why we never die...even termites god gave these things to us as food dont allow the white man decieve u with endangered stuff..apart from ants way nor get flesh god made all animals for food..doves..pigeon..crocrodile etc...taste crocrodile and monitor lizard lets see if u will still write this poo

2 Likes

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Nobleou(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Monkey is the only meet I can't eat... It has spiritual implication on my tradition
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by foxxydude: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2022
I just wanna leave this here
Not all rodents are called RAT grin

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by BeanX(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2022
IranianSea:

That's the reason she is eating pork. I'm a Muslim I don't it but when I read about it's health benefits, I start eating it. Sometimes, we need to look beyond all this religion things. God created these animals for human consumption so why should I believe any book talk against its consumption? No I'm not gonna listen.
If u are eating pork meat and u are a Muslim, u are not a Muslim because the last time I checked pork meat is an Haram meat to Muslims, stop deceiving yourself or better still change your religion to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by LOVEGINO(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
are u from Mars?
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by GerraMeh74(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Apart from Human Being, There is no meat on this earth I am not willing to eat. And I have eaten a fair share so far.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Odogwu17616663: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Do you know dog meat pepper soup cures malaria�� I love dog meat
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by duro4chang(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
Omo una dey chop anything Oooo!
God said make we chop them now. E dey for bible. God don make them holy.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by nesgeeek(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2022
I can never eat Cat, snake, duck, vulture and monkey.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by danelson007(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2022
I can never Eat or Vote for BAT of Irigbiji
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Juanmike(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2022
Bat
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by lucky4west: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2022
i am dog man, i cant eat a dog for any reason, i love dogs as pet and i keep them....but any other animal i go chop am wella, roast to give am flavor, then pepper and spices no try me with any other meat, i go tidy am, chew the bones, drink the sauce
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by jumper524(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Apart from those my religion and tradition forbids, any other is eatable if properly prepared and looks attractive.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Cruseder(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Prinzton:

Exploration unmatched

Make your orders here.
Are you from ajaka?
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by aloaye11: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2022
I think I can't eat dog, cat ,monkey, donkey , human being and worm. Although I ate dog unknowingly when I was small.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by LOVEGINO(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2022
Na only poison I no fit take.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It / Crocodile Smiles To The Pot / What Do You Call It In Your Dialect? ( See Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.