Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price (37951 Views)

Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. / What Is That Regular Food You Will Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get? / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by duro4chang(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2022
Prinzton:

Have tried cat meat that was fried dried with palm oil not ororo?
No but I ate the one that was roasted in a skewer put very close to hot coal
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Tallesty1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I can never eat dog, cat, snake, duck nd rabbit. I can't eat unfried chicken. Add urs
Cat aside, I am not sure there is something else here that I didn't eat while growing up.
I can't remember how duck tastes, it was a one time something. Snakes are great, python is better than catfish, rabbit is a very good alternative to red meats, well prepared dog{ekuke] boosts immunity and is an approved substitute for antimalaria drug.

But you see monkey[entire primate], donkey, snail etc, not even the Jehovah witness can convince me to eat them

3 Likes

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by gonkin(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I can never eat dog, cat, snake, duck nd rabbit. I can't eat unfried chicken. Add urs

If u chop dried monkey or bat you go wan chop am again. I ate such about 17 years ago as a kid and i cant forget the taste. It was awesome.

Still afraid to eat dog and snake, cat is a hell no. But i ate a rabbit during my biology practical, i crave duck

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tallesty1:
Cat aside, I am not sure there is something else here that I didn't eat while growing up.
I can't remember how duck tastes, it was a one time something. Snakes are great, python is better than catfish, rabbit is a very good alternative to red meats, well prepared dog{ekuke] boosts immunity and is an approved substitute for antimalaria drug.

But you see monkey[entire primate], donkey, snail etc, not even the Jehovah witness can convince me to eat them
U get mind chop snake but no fit chop snail.

3 Likes

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
gonkin:

If u chop dried monkey or bad you go wan chop am again. I ate such about 17 years ago as a kid and i cant forget the taste. It was awesome.

Still afraid to eat dog and snake, cat is a hell no. But i ate a rabbit during my biology practical, i crave duck
My dad was a biology teacher nd he always brought rabbits to our house. The funny thing is that he always gave me the rabbits to rear but my mom hated the animal nd so after maturity we always sold them off. Rabbits r sweet animals to take care of
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Tallesty1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
U get mind chop snake but no fit chop snail.
Snake is just a long fish but snail?

No be mind sha, I no just like am.

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Hydroxide(m): 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Cat
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by IranianSea: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I love pork bro. Infact aside from beef nd chevon, pork is my 3rd favourite. The ones i don't eat it's not religion that makes me not to, i grew up to see my family not eat them. If u say it's religion, how abt my mom who was a muslim that started eating pork after getting married 2 my dad?
( WAS ) She is Christian now or didn't she convert to your dad's religion?
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
IranianSea:

( WAS ) She is Christian now or didn't she convert to your dad's religion?
She's now a christian

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by IranianSea: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
She's now a christian
That's the reason she is eating pork. I'm a Muslim I don't it but when I read about it's health benefits, I start eating it. Sometimes, we need to look beyond all this religion things. God created these animals for human consumption so why should I believe any book talk against its consumption? No I'm not gonna listen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
IranianSea:

That's the reason she is eating pork. I'm a Muslim I don't it but when I read about it's health benefits, I start eating it. Sometimes, we need to look beyond all this religion things. God created these animals for human consumption so why should I believe any book talk against its consumption? No I'm not gonna listen.
I like pple that have ur own kinda mentality

4 Likes

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Mercury12(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Cockroach
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tallesty1:
Snake is just a long fish but snail?

No be mind sha, I no just like am.
Long fish that looks disgusting

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Tallesty1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Long fish that looks disgusting
Disgusting to you, what is a tradition here could be a taboo elsewhere.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tallesty1:
Disgusting to you, what is a tradition here could be a taboo elsewhere.
True
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Natbrowny: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
Human Beings for me. Acc to science they dont taste nice

Any other animal. Bring it on

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by wumi2017(f): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Cat
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by akaleb2015(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I love pork bro. Infact aside from beef nd chevon, pork is my 3rd favourite. The ones i don't eat it's not religion that makes me not to, i grew up to see my family not eat them. If u say it's religion, how abt my mom who was a muslim that started eating pork after getting married 2 my dad?
wow i love people who speak the truth always without any form of sentimental conservations

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Wurld: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2022
F
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by sukkot: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2022
all animals except fish and cow and chicken. yall can miss me with that rat soup ( grasscutter bushmeat nonsense )

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Spits
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by brain54(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Snake!

Very irritating animal…

The day a driver killed a big python on the road and put inside the boot of the car I couldn’t feel comfortable. It was like the snake was crawling all over my body. Even though I was in the front passenger seat.

I am sure I will never eat that animal!

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by ednut1(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Dog, snake, crocodile

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Pidginwhisper: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Na only dog I have not and dont want to eat. Others I don chop them finish.
Bro asin you chop Cat?

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by ominilongest(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
MONKEY
SNAKES
Omo- during the lockdown I follow people chase DOG for street make hunger no twist my kidney.e no funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by excanny: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
I can't never eat a carnivorous animal.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Scarletjr(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2022
I don chop snake and he sweet
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Heterodox(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2022
You have options, that's why you're saying trash.

Imagine a world war rampaged with famine, you'll eat cockroach.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Lukuluku69(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

On a Normal normal, Lizards, Ducks, dogs but may condition not force us to go against ones word.

In a war situation, you will eat human beings for proteins when the need arises not to talk of Lizards and Dogs!
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by sofeo(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Alright!
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by BarrElChapo(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2022
saasala:
I have eaten snake (cobra, puff adder, and python) , grasscutter (You can call it rat), cat, dog, toad (You can call it frog), patas monkey and chimpanzee, tortoise, pig, monitor lizard, duck, antelope, bat, homing pigeon, hawk, and vulture.

There is not a single animal I can't eat.

Do you live in the proverbial evil forest grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by duro4chang(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
Bro asin you chop Cat?
Yes now. Not once not twice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It / Crocodile Smiles To The Pot / What Do You Call It In Your Dialect? ( See Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.