Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price (37952 Views)

Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. / What Is That Regular Food You Will Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get? / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by joelala(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Duck is chicken pro max, try it and come thank me later.....Rabbit is very sweet, if you haven't tried grasscutter at an igbo joint , then you prolly dont know how rabbit tastes; you need to try it and then come testify.

SyrusdeHansome:
I can never eat dog, cat, snake, duck nd rabbit. I can't eat unfried chicken. Add urs
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by coputa(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I can never eat dog, cat, snake, duck nd rabbit. I can't eat unfried chicken. Add urs
One man's meat is another's poison.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by IranianSea: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2022
BeanX:
If u are eating pork meat and u are a Muslim, u are not a Muslim because the last time I checked pork meat is an Haram meat to Muslims, stop deceiving yourself or better still change your religion to Christianity.
Use your sense. Yourself comes first before any religion. I can practice any religion and no one can stops me because in our family, we do things with sense, we ain't never let any religion control us, ourselves first before any other thing.
As a Muslim I observes my SALAT, do good to others and continue to live in PEACE, HAPPINESS and PROGRESSING in everything I do but of course a BRAINWASHED like your type pray to God for everything but you run to hospital when you're sick, why can't you stay home and pray instead grin grin grin use your sense. No one has ever gone there and come back to tell us what's going on, on the other side, don't be a FOOL.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Brownshoe: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Human being

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Exclusivewriite: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2022
saasala:
I have eaten snake (cobra, puff adder, and python) , grasscutter (You can call it rat), cat, dog, toad (You can call it frog), patas monkey and chimpanzee, tortoise, pig, monitor lizard, duck, antelope, bat, homing pigeon, hawk, and vulture.

There is not a single animal I can't eat.

You are a vampire grin
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by gaddafe(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
So u can eat snake nd duck?

There is no difference between duck and chicken. If you can eat chicken then you should be able to eat duck. I don't even know the difference. The day I ate it, I thought I was eating chicken. It was the legs and toes I saw that made me realise it was a duck.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by mediclife1987(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2022
saasala:
I have eaten snake (cobra, puff adder, and python) , grasscutter (You can call it rat), cat, dog, toad (You can call it frog), patas monkey and chimpanzee, tortoise, pig, monitor lizard, duck, antelope, bat, homing pigeon, hawk, and vulture.

Na so, you fit don chop human being before sef...
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Maxsunny: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I heard rat is part of the bride prize in some parts of Enugu
name the place or fire catch your yash now
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Richy4(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2022
KeyEndurance:
I Can Never Forget The Day i Went To My Friend House, we Saw Group Of Their Family Members Eating And rejoicing they Even Called Us To Join them Which We Did we Enjoyed It Together, in The Process Of Broken bones one Guy Beside Us Said That he Dont know That Dog Is So Sweet As This, i Purse and Went To His Place To Repeat what He Said, he Repeat The Same Thing that Was When I Discovered That we Were Eating Dog since. At That Moment i Lost Control Either To Fight or To Cry I Dont know. I Left There With Anger through Out That Day only God Know The Kind of saliva i Wasted
grin grin grin
This is just the funniest post have read today...U didn't remember Andrew liver salt or Castor Oil to see if u can wash it down/ flush it grin

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by wezzymoney: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2022
Chelseanababa:
Oga mi, what is the name of that bush meat in Yoruba?

Eta
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Bintdawood(f): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Bat, dog, pork, cat, vulture, owl, snake, tortoise, monkey, infact all wild animals.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Some people here be like ; I can never eat cow meat but I eat beef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Bintdawood(f): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2022
IranianSea:

Use your sense. Yourself comes first before any religion. I can practice any religion and no one can stops me because in our family, we do things with sense, we ain't never let any religion control us, ourselves first before any other thing.
As a Muslim I observes my SALAT, do good to others and continue to live in PEACE, HAPPINESS and PROGRESSING in everything I do but of course a BRAINWASHED like your type pray to God for everything but you run to hospital when you're sick, why can't you stay home and pray instead grin grin grin use your sense. No one has ever gone there and come back to tell us what's going on, on the other side, don't be a FOOL.

Even the Qur'an has tagged pork meat haram.
You can check one of the ayats that stated it.
Ayah 3 Suratul Ma'ida
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by saasala(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Akpacha:
U are joking, I guess!

Nah, I am not. I have eaten other ones I failed to mention even.

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by IranianSea: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Bintdawood:

Even the Qur'an has tagged pork meat haram.
You can check one of the ayats that stated it.
Ayah 3 Suratul Ma'ida
Of course yes I do know and read where it's in the Qur'an but ask yourself why is it In existence in the first place? And also not living in the bush and that's if truly the word come from Allah and to our believe ( Muslim) he is creator or everything both human , animal, plants and everything or was it wrongly transliterated?
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by olamakinde(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2022
saasala:

your case is different
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Kajaard: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2022
saasala:

Nice one chief cool

People like you can surely survive an apocalypse where there is scarcity of food.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by gonkin(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
TPound:

You don dey too watch Chinese mukbang on tik tok

For real i was around 11 then and still remember the taste it was a chimp and the skull was small compared to a human. Also bat
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by jamace(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brownshoe:
Human being
Gbam cool .

All other animals are chopable..
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by BeanX(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
IranianSea:

You re no more a Muslim young man, change to Christianity.
and also stop deceiving yourself with the rubbish you typed, and I suggest you don't pray anymore because your prayers would be on vain, this is me advising you young man.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by drololaaof: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
That is you ,but they delicacies for others.
It also depends on where you are leaving and religious inclination .
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by IranianSea: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
BeanX:
You re no more a Muslim young man, change to Christianity.
and also stop deceiving yourself with the rubbish you typed, and I suggest you don't pray anymore because your prayers would be on vain, this is me advising you young man.
Ode foooool grin grin grin well, I'm not surprised, when someone kill and said he killed for Allah? grin grin grin
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by bankulizer: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
what if u accidentally eat a bush meat only to find out it was a monkey?

I don’t eat monkeys and so others. But I find it ironic that monkeys live in the bush, making the monkey a bush meat
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by TPound(m): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
gonkin:

For real i was around 11 then and still remember the taste it was a chimp and the skull was small compared to a human. Also bat

Remind me to avoid you whenever we meet grin
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by LajaLaba: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
So u can eat snake nd duck?
Duck?are u ok?
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Greenbirth: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I heard rat is part of the bride prize in some parts of Enugu
you foolish well well oo
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by farouk2much(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
So you dey eat monkeys and you no dey eat duck....

Wich kind being are you.....
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Emenikec219(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
All of the above is my favorite Animal and i have eat all
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Chikwado1974: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Na only Goat, Ram, Cow and Sheep meat I dey eat. The rest na rubbish.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Vintage100(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dog nah normal food for Calabar, some igbo and Ondo town people
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by GUNITGuy: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
I wish people would spare dogs and cats ....I can't eat those wonderful creatures
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Innobee99(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
osazsky:
cat is my 3rd best in terms of tastse..he get one togplese guy for my compound who was an expert in hunting for cat cuz them smart die..funny enough when the guy marry edo girl she be wan put asunder btewwn us and cat meat..after enough palava she decided to buy a seprate pot for our cat delicacies cuz she dey get alergy...wahala for who never chop cat
This my guy no normal at all grin grin Cat meat is damn sweet. But if am aware it's cat I can't eat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It / Crocodile Smiles To The Pot / What Do You Call It In Your Dialect? ( See Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.