Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price (37954 Views)

Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. / What Is That Regular Food You Will Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get? / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Okhuadams(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I can never eat dog, cat, snake, duck nd rabbit. I can't eat unfried chicken. Add urs
That means you don't know anything . Dog meat is the best meat anyone could ever eat including snake
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Prinzton(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Cruseder:
Are you from ajaka?
No sir
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by meedoLock(m): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hmm. Once had a weird mate back in school who said "he would eat human being if well cooked" na since then I don dey watch the wereh grin

2 Likes

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Brownshoe: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
jamace:
Gbam cool .

All other animals are chopable..
yes, have you try maggot on your bread? You miss heaven on earth.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by BeanX(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
IranianSea:

Ode foooool grin grin grin well, I'm not surprised, when someone kill and said he killed for Allah? grin grin grin
You are the fool here young man, you are not even ashamed that I'm teaching you the rightfulness of your religion.

go and ask any of ur mallams or imams and they will tell you the same thing, u still have alot to learn concerning ur religion.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by jamace(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brownshoe:
yes, have you try maggot on your bread? You miss heaven on earth.
Yes. The ones that grow on dead palm trees/Raffia palms. Very delicious.. grin
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by dk58(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Go ask Clifford Orji grin
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Brownshoe: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
jamace:
Yes. The ones that grow on dead palm trees/Raffia palms. Very delicious.. grin
No not at all, the ones that breed on dead animal,
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by jamace(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brownshoe:
No not at all, the ones that breed on dead animal,
No. They are too tiny. cheesy
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Brownshoe: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
jamace:
No. They are too tiny. cheesy
something tells me u don't eat nutrient
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Akpacha:
Do u eat pigs?
One of my favourites.

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Samantha123:
But those animals you've mentioned are not edible in the first place, or are there people who eat them?

And did you know that too much fried chicken is not healthy?
All the animals i mentioned are eaten by some pple, nd i don't even like chicken after all
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Okay.
SyrusdeHansome:
All the animals i mentioned are eaten by some pple, nd i don't even like chicken after all
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by gonkin(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
TPound:

Remind me to avoid you whenever we meet grin

cool cuz im cannibal
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
highchief1:
it’s not too good to be frying,ask your doctor.I hardly eat fried stuffs
Thanks 4 the info
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
dyera:

It's not about religion, pork has high cholesterol and therefore bad for your health. If you want to live long, avoid pork.
I don't eat it frequently. In fact i can stay a whole year without eating it.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Maxsunny:
name the place or fire catch your yash now
Mgbowo nd Oduma in Enugu
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Emdebby2: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Apart from Chicken, Turkey, Pork, Goat and cow meat. The rest are no no for me.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Samuelthemanli(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mindcure:
thank God say your mum convert to Christianity.

Islam is a religion from the pit of hell.
u Are Not Well
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by IranianSea: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
BeanX:
You are the fool here young man, you are not even ashamed that I'm teaching you the rightfulness of your religion.

go and ask any of ur mallams or imams and they will tell you the same thing, u still have alot to learn concerning ur religion.
Only a foolish one like you bothers much about religion.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by BeanX(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
IranianSea:

Only a foolish one like you bothers much about religion.
Young Man you are a kafir cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by IranianSea: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
BeanX:
Young Man you are a kafir cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kafir ele'ti Kun right? grin grin grin
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Samuelthemanli(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
osazsky:
wat is wrong in eating monkeys..snakes...cats..monitor lizard..rats...dont condemn wat u have not tasted..chidren of nowadays..there is hardly anyone u grow up in the 80s that will say he has not eaten monkeys torties..rats etc..we way dey enjoy the meat why we never die...even termites god gave these things to us as food dont allow the white man decieve u with endangered stuff..apart from ants way nor get flesh god made all animals for food..doves..pigeon..crocrodile etc...taste crocrodile and monitor lizard lets see if u will still write this poo
where Is The Cheetahs that Once Roamed Nigeria Today
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by seanwilliam(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Cat, snake, dog, pig, monkey
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by sylve11: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Snake, dog, cat, frog, no no no. embarassed cool
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Samuelthemanli(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dogs And Cats Are Mans Friend We Should Not Eat them
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by EmmyNorse(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Vulture and human being
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Babisha10(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dog, snake, monkey, Donkey, horse Etc
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by blakkydikky(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
saasala:
I have eaten snake (cobra, puff adder, and python) , grasscutter (You can call it rat), cat, dog, toad (You can call it frog), patas monkey and chimpanzee, tortoise, pig, monitor lizard, duck, antelope, bat, homing pigeon, hawk, and vulture.

There is not a single animal I can't eat.
.... Is vulture edible to eat?
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by karmaolu1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
me I can't eat chicken, rat/rabit, cow, goat, pig.
I eat only scorpion and lion grin grin

SyrusdeHansome:
I can never eat dog, cat, snake, duck nd rabbit. I can't eat unfried chicken. Add urs
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by BeanX(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
IranianSea:

Kafir ele'ti Kun right? grin grin grin
Fake Muslim grin grin
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by MrColdsweat: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
How can madu Chineke kere eat dog that is man's best friend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It / Crocodile Smiles To The Pot / What Do You Call It In Your Dialect? ( See Photo )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.