Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price (37955 Views)

Food You Can Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get. / What Is That Regular Food You Will Never Eat No Matter How Hungry You Get? / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by KeyEndurance: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Richy4:

grin grin grin
This is just the funniest post have read today...U didn't remember Andrew liver salt or Castor Oil to see if u can wash it down/ flush it grin
I Used Close Up And Too Brush To Washed My mouth but I Still Dont Felt COMFORTABLE
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
saasala:
I have eaten snake (cobra, puff adder, and python) , grasscutter (You can call it rat), cat, dog, toad (You can call it frog), patas monkey and chimpanzee, tortoise, pig, monitor lizard, duck, antelope, bat, homing pigeon, hawk, and vulture.

There is not a single animal I can't eat.

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by jamace(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Brownshoe:
something tells me u don't eat nutrient
Pls, tell that thing to energize its thinking faculty. Haba! shocked grin

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Bintdawood(f): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
IranianSea:

Of course yes I do know and read where it's in the Qur'an but ask yourself why is it In existence in the first place? And also not living in the bush and that's if truly the word come from Allah and to our believe ( Muslim) he is creator or everything both human , animal, plants and everything or was it wrongly transliterated?

Ok.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Prenonjebose: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Snake
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by flyinnizam(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I can never eat dog, cat, snake, duck nd rabbit. I can't eat unfried chicken. Add urs
I dey eat everything for your list.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by ImoleNaija: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
KeyEndurance:
I Can Never Forget The Day i Went To My Friend House, we Saw Group Of Their Family Members Eating And rejoicing they Even Called Us To Join them Which We Did we Enjoyed It Together, in The Process Of Broken bones one Guy Beside Us Said That he Dont know That Dog Is So Sweet As This, i Purse and Went To His Place To Repeat what He Said, he Repeat The Same Thing that Was When I Discovered That we Were Eating Dog since. At That Moment i Lost Control Either To Fight or To Cry I Dont know. I Left There With Anger through Out That Day only God Know The Kind of saliva i Wasted

I no wan find myself in your shoe o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Olatemiseeni24: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=saasala post=119284238]I have eaten snake (cobra, puff adder, and python) , grasscutter (You can call it rat), cat, dog, toad (You can call it frog), patas monkey and chimpanzee, tortoise, pig, monitor lizard, duck, antelope, bat, homing pigeon, hawk, and vulture.

There is not a single animal I can't eat.[/quotoe]
Werey onijekuje ofo
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by DaGC(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
saasala:
I have eaten snake (cobra, puff adder, and python) , grasscutter (You can call it rat), cat, dog, toad (You can call it frog), patas monkey and chimpanzee, tortoise, pig, monitor lizard, duck, antelope, bat, homing pigeon, hawk, and vulture.

Honestly, I don laugh tire from this your comment. Hopefully, it's a joke sha grin
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
BeanX:
You re no more a Muslim young man, change to Christianity.
and also stop deceiving yourself with the rubbish you typed, and I suggest you don't pray anymore because your prayers would be on vain, this is me advising you young man.

Ch ck his aqeeda first, I have met some young men trying to influence alcohol on me with all saying and half wits.

I guess he is not read or rafidha.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by IranianSea: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
BeanX:
Fake Muslim grin grin
Ok I will not forget that grin
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Realfrankie(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

That one is unknowingly

But to eat it knowingly

Nah, nah, nah!

Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Mryacks: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I can never eat dog, cat, snake, duck nd rabbit. I can't eat unfried chicken. Add urs

Dog, Cat, Donkey/Horse, Snake (all reptiles), pig, etc
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Akpacha(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
saasala:

Nah, I am not. I have eaten other ones I failed to mention even.
Man! Not me, I eats few types of meat.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by DrDunamis(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

Are you playing?
Is this playing
Dey play...
Just dey play...
I eat any and every meat except human beings...
It's all to be recieved with joy and thanksgiving
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by RALPHOW(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Only Dog
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by aimmoney9: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
IranianSea:

That's the reason she is eating pork. I'm a Muslim I don't it but when I read about it's health benefits, I start eating it. Sometimes, we need to look beyond all this religion things. God created these animals for human consumption so why should I believe any book talk against its consumption? No I'm not gonna listen.
Yoruba Muslim....... grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by aimmoney9: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
foxxydude:
I just wanna leave this here
Not all rodents are called RAT grin
Before some will do mistake and go and eat mole.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by lionphil(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Antimarraige:
Dog and BAT...

I'm looking forward to taste snake for the first time

I've already eaten both
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
So u can eat snake nd duck?
I ate duck sometime in November for the first time. Bought a full frozen one. No major difference btw it and chicken except it's sweeter and the skin is smoother. cheesy

I could never eat Dog, cat, bat.
Wouldn't mind tasting Rabbit and Snake though.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by samo501(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
I have eaten all listed animals and I will still eat if I can lay hands on any of them again...
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by felixray2010(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Snakes
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Gastrocnemius: 2:24am On Dec 31, 2022
Animals I have eaten
Dog
Pig
Cow
Goat
Ram
Duck
Hedgehog
Rat
Bat
Donkey
Monkey
Chicken
Snail
Grass cutters
Rabbit
Antelope
Fox
Periwinkles
Oyster
Crabs
Fish
Guinea fowl
Bush fowl
Snake
Alligator
And so many I can't remember

I can eat anything that goes through my mouth
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Tayodihno: 5:56am On Dec 31, 2022
Lizard �
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by IranianSea: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2022
aimmoney9:

Yoruba Muslim....... grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How do you know I'm a Yoruba man? Please kindly tell me what you see. Though I'm a Yoruba and a Muslim, so, you're right but I wanna know how you get to know that without you hear me say it. Thanks
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by bewla(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

That one is unknowingly

But to eat it knowingly

Nah, nah, nah!
his a brother abi
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2023
vivaciousvivi:

I ate duck sometime in November for the first time. Bought a full frozen one. No major difference btw it and chicken except it's sweeter and the skin is smoother. cheesy

I could never eat Dog, cat, bat.
Wouldn't mind tasting Rabbit and Snake though.

I don't bliv duck is sweeter than chicken
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
I don't bliv duck is sweeter than chicken
Didn't believe until I tried it myself.
It is to.me o
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
vivaciousvivi:
Didn't believe until I tried it myself. It is to.me o
Alright.
Re: Animals You Can Never Eat No Matter The Price by Iykoto86(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
saasala:

vulture kwa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Corper Wraps Her Spoon With A Nylon Before Eating With It / Crocodile Smiles To The Pot / What Do You Call It In Your Dialect? ( See Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.