Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? (55202 Views)

Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira / Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by yankison(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
u can hang yourselves if u ain’t comfortable

U igbos can cry till thy kingdom come,nobody send u

U be stupid guy shey Na only igbos no want APC again ? We Yorubas too don want anything APC ..Idiot like u
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by lilalex(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
whatever suits your Igbo father
Lolsss, and you claimed to be a graduate...Oh now i know where you graduated from....Bodija Garage right?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Doracity82(m): 10:13am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

Ewu... So na only Igbos dey suffer the hardship. Yorubas are most hit... They are always begging before, now the begging have increased. Useless Afonjas
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by jelel6: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2022
I just realized, I don't think I've ever bought peak milk can before with my money. That's mad.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Omo e don tey o, not until recently that welfare unit decided to bless us with end of the year package. undecided

Before now na Cadbury 3 in 1 I dey run for my arena angry

Cadbury 3in1 is 150 for the small sachet
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2022
FarahAideed:

You must be an APC man that's why you are behaving like this

1.Grow up. I don't back APC, PDP, or even Obident, never voted for Buhari.

2.All this talk, I recall hearing one adult grumbling about how low prices for bread (50kobo), maragarine (N2 ) and so forth were...in the late 1970's....in 1996. I even recall someone saying that a table fan cost N16...in 1981, and a new car cost N250...in 1975.

3.The issue is simple. We vote in leaders who do the same thing the previous ones did...and the naira keeps falling. APC is just doing the same thing...that the past ones did, only on a bigger and more godawful scale.

4.Either we start being a productive nation, attracting dollars, and the naira grows stronger...or we can keep on believeing that 1.2m barrels of crude per day revenue can satisfy a nation of 200 m people, when 10m cannot satisfy a whole Saudi of 40 m people...many of whom are poor.

Don't call me an APC supporter again. Thanks for missing my point.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BATified2023: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2022
Doracity82:
Ewu... So na only Igbos dey suffer the hardship. Yorubas are most hit... They are always begging before, now the begging have increased. Useless Afonjas
even u wey never chop dey form billionaire
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Olaolex: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2022
BeardedMeat:
That formula is very true.
Honestly sir... They will now come here and be doing as if APC government has blessed their family. They make it look as if nothing is wrong in this country. What pains me most is that he cannot come and say this rubbish. They can only hide behind faceless forum like this.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BATified2023: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2022
lilalex:
Lolsss, and you claimed to be a graduate...Oh now i know where you graduated from....Bodija Garage right?
yes

Which other thing?
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Starpro87(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2022
The full cream is 600 in my location.
Tenshades:
5 days ago...N400

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by zinaunreal(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2022
I just systematically stopped thinking about this milk

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by snowball11(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2022
Creamypie:
punk. Am not Igbo. One doesn't have to be only from Igbo to hate bad leafership

Don't mind those stack illiterates from that certain part of the country. They always feel once you are not Hausa then you are Igbo!

Very myopic people with their warped mentality! undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2022
hisgrace090:
Everything is too costly in today's Nigeria as civil servant salaries remain 30k per month.
Our govt instead of looking for solution always looks for excuse to defend selves.
Milk is too scarce in Nigeria, outside the country fresh and canned milk is everywhere at an affordable price.

Not every civil servant earns N30k a month...N30K is the minimum wage...the wage below which any worker earning that...is effectively being impoverished.It is a set point put there by the government for regulatory and reporting purposes.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Truvelisback(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2022
Sageez:
Peak milk and sardine.
I love Sardine but her price made me broke up with her.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by SocialJustice: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2022
baretalk:

Idiot we are talking of milk not vehicles. Dumb idiot make research and see, adults don't need cow's milk. Stupid village goat forming rich online. Thunder fire your papa, bastard foo. Idiots like you will think eating sharwama is bigmanlism grin

Fool, men build properties not bragging on food. Poor village monkey.
Balabu blu blu bulaba. I need milk make my sperm get strength. One shot one goal. grin
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Tsufyaan: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2022
Nawa but peak milk was never sold for 130 Naira in 2015 unless you're buying the watery peak milk. Peak milk Full cream if I remembered vividly was sold for either 220 0r 220 with the Hollande one as old for 270 Naira and the ordinary one being sold for 120 Naira. Even till now full cream peak milk is selling for 400 Naira in Lagos unless if you're living in Edo State where the cost of commodities are very very expensive.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Olaolex: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
I graduated 8 years ago n am fine now

U are just seeking admission in 2022 n u think u have a say

I served in 2016 meaning u will b in primary school or early secondary school then

All these kids self
I've said it and I will still repeat it, only a fool like you will believe whatever yov see on social media. For your information, I created that thread for cruise.
If you think I believe that nonsense you wrote up there, you must be the biggest fool ever lives. You graduated but you behave like an idiiot...Smh

Make sure you get off my mention because you just showed how foolish you can be. And I don't engange fool.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by CodeTemplar: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Before Apc government,Peak milk was N130, but now its N500.
Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.
It's really painful, most Nigerians can't afford milk like this again.
This fullcream version is very scarce and costly. The brand has been trying hard with their adverts but it istnt by ads alone. I see their ads and campaign on Nairaland often.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by 43Ronin: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2022
RestructureNig4:
Urchins don't know if something like this exists
This is only what they know mixed with cassava and pure water

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Afamed: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2022
EmmyCC:

That's why we have decided to do away with both PDP and APC.

Your Pandora fraud was part of PDP until jUNE 2022.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by jieta: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

you are a fool to think is only igbo that is experiencing this inflation.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by deavicky(m): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Yesterday although it is the powdered one.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Olaolex: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Doracity82:
Honestly sir, that guy doesn't deserve you attention sir. He is a bastard... He is not a Yoruba... And if he is, he is actually suffering from unseen madness because real Yorubas don't behave like this
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by CodeTemplar: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Tsufyaan:
Nawa but peak milk was never sold for 130 Naira in 2015 unless you're buying the watery peak milk. Peak milk Full cream if I remembered vividly was sold for either 220 0r 220 with the Hollande one as old for 270 Naira and the ordinary one being sold for 120 Naira. Even till now full cream peak milk is selling for 400 Naira in Lagos unless if you're living in Edo State where the cost of commodities are very very expensive.
just a year ago, fullcream peak milk was around N250 in retails and N220 in market. I know what I am saying. I cannot remember the exact price as of 2015 but that figure you mentioned was the wholesale cost a year ago. You can ask those who sold it.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by tyinfinity: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Peter Obi importing all these has bastardized the economy.peter obi is an economic saboteur
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by okirewaju(f): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2022
lifenajeje:

U still dey use milk na all those 50 naira creamela I dey use now oh
�����
My kids need milk na. I've been seeing that brand around but I've never tried it. Is it nice
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Givemehope(f): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2022
To think people still want to vote in APC marvels me.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by dynigoche: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2022
It looks like Peak was also affected by the current economic situation. to me, its content is not rich like before, I love peak but is less creamy now compared to before. maybe its my location sha.. in kaduna... i even took it last sunday
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Before the NEXT LEVEL
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by okirewaju(f): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
I love Sardine but her price made me broke up with her.
As in errmmm at a point I could not eat noodles without Sardine but I get to adjust cry

Sardine is #600 here and the not so popular brand #550.

Even Exeter corned beef now has fake.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Tsufyaan: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2022
CodeTemplar:
just a year ago, fullcream peak milk was around N250 in retails and N220 in market. I know what I am saying. I cannot remember it price as of 2015 but that figure you mentioned was its prize a year ago. You can ask those who sold it.

Of course not cos my mother sells provision and I don't know where people are quoting these prices and even now full cream is sold for 400, non full cream is sold for 300 and no hollande for now unless you're buying from Benin Republic which is sold for 500 a tin. Of course prices of commodities don skyrocket and it's telling on all Nigerians definitely.
But myself na only full cream and evap full cream I take regularly.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by 18wheeler: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Bought on Sunday. That’s when I learnt there are two variants. One for N400 and the other for N450. I was shocked. I went for the N400 one, after all I was buying for a friend’s puppy delivered through me. I don’t consume milk actually so I didn’t know the price had gone that high Walahi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is The King Of Nigeria Swallow? Eba, Akpu (Fufu), Amala Or Pounded Yam. / 9 Facts About Agbalumo (African-Star-Apple) / Favour Found Me This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.