Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? (5634 Views)

Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by Jman06(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Too much boobs are a turn off to men like us. The boobs should be moderate. Not too big and not small. Agreed that boobs make ladies more feminine and attractive but they shouldn't be too heavy.

2 Likes

Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by TheManPregnant: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
This is the problem with Nigerians the question that was asked is different from the one u are answering, if na exam now u for fail am, UZU

This is the problem with Nigerians. They rush to comment on posts without reading to understand them properly. Any dunderhead that read my comment will know that I answered his question before following up with my rejoinder. Go school, you no go gree! Airhead angry
Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
TheManPregnant:

This is the problem with Nigerians. They rush to comment on posts without reading to understand them properly. Any dunderhead that read my comment will know that I answered his question before following up with my rejoinder. Go school, you no go gree! Airhead angry
Keep shut!!! When you are asked a question answer it and stop answering questions with another question. Stop being a dummy.

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by TheManPregnant: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Keep shut!!! When you are asked a question answer it and stop answering questions with another question. Stop being a dummy.

You just proved my previous point about you. I will not respond to you anymore. Airhead extraordinaire!
Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:06am On Dec 25, 2022
TheManPregnant:

You just proved my previous point about you. I will not respond to you anymore. Airhead extraordinaire!
Rest in Jesus name!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by Okoroawusa: 12:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Silentgroper:
So maggi has got dem big upfront... Hmmm, i thought it was just ishilove...
You don see Ishilove boobs before? Please nobody should talk trash about Ishilove on Nairaland...I will take it personal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by Ishilove: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You don see Ishilove boobs before? Please nobody should talk trash about Ishilove on Nairaland...I will take it personal
Thank you. Very disrespectful and illbred lots.

Merry Christmas dear

3 Likes

Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by Silentgroper(m): 12:17am On Dec 25, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

Says an untrained sod
Are u huge too? Been a while i saw dz moniker around... Did u and nazgul later work out?
Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by Silentgroper(m): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:

how does saying she's got big boobs trash talking her.. She does have a big boobs, i've seen them and she often mentions it too..
Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by Silentgroper(m): 12:22am On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:
Thank you. Very disrespectful and illbred lots.
Merry Christmas dear
Hey, that wasnt my intent.. C' mon..
Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by Okoroawusa: 12:30am On Dec 25, 2022
Silentgroper:
how does saying she's got big boobs trash talking her.. She does have a big boobs, i've seen them and she often mentions it too..
Ewoooo! Really? She mentioned it in a previous comment? Ishilove over to you...
Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by JaneYave(f): 12:31am On Dec 25, 2022
Most Yoruba men's love for big boobs is out of the world. Feels embarrassing sometimes if you don't love attention
Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by Ishilove: 6:09am On Dec 25, 2022
Silentgroper:
Where did you see them?
Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by Silentgroper(m): 7:12am On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:
Where did you see them?
Pictures
Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2022
Ishilove:

Where did you see them?
These NL boys ehn cheesy
Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2022
Silentgroper:
Are u huge too? Been a while i saw dz moniker around... Did u and nazgul later work out?

Do you think I'm huge? cheesy

No. I refused to meet him. I like the anonymousity this forum provides everyone
Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by Greystone: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2022
The size of a babe’s Boobs is directly proportional to the softness of her heart.

Re: Are Ladies With Big Boobs Hardly Loved? by DonroxyII: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Funny enough they are the ones with good and soft heart

You see those girls with small small breast like oranges
Damnnn those ones have a heart of stone
Olohun ... I think they have more male hormones that's why their breast and nyansh no dey grow .... They behave like male kilode !

Big Boobs woman have more female hormone grin grin

My own Sciences though!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? / Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... / Lizzo Shows Off Her Curvaceous Behind In Revealing Thong Workout Set While Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.