Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior (37686 Views)

The Bible Does Not Support Drinking Alcohol, Don't Let Anyone Fool You / First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019 / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival (2) (3) (4)

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by miketayo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
How's lovemaking demonic

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by simbol(f): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Issokay oooo
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by KanwuliaExtra: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Nobody can tell me what to do with my own mouth.

Abi ooooooooooooo
Especially as you don dip inside with those your fingers, come put am near your nose.

whiff-whiff

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Sisqoman(m): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
I love licking it like a lollipop...
Sweet...

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Shadysen: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
DEROXMAN:
undecided I did it on Sat o
you don make me laugh, my,bother lick your thing jor, this people too do like say na them be jesus.
keep what you think to yourself.

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Idaytesj29(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
TMSMedia:
A Nigerian pastor, Rev. Bernard Achiuior has warned his followers to refuse oral s*x, IGBERETV reports.

He said oral s*x is more "demonic" than other forms of sex.

He wrote on his Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02g9f12Vo4UmWSReidMeykado4mrsjYT2MAe3ivGf7mt3W1SYN9cG4AjG5oVwycphcl&id=100075840068840

The pastor sef look like person wet no dey joke with doing "lalasticala" when making love. I won't be surprised if his nickname was LaLa before he became Pastor.

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by OBTOREPA(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
I pity his gullible followers.
Who knows how many dicks this one has sucked.
Please go for deliverance immediately.
Just passing o

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Winnin009: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
ValCon888:
So lovemaking is demonic?
This pastor has no sense.

And the people above are arguing about MouthAction, not considering the entirety of the pastor's statement.

Lol. Our people no fit read na. The man clearly demonized sex and feels MouthAction is the most demonic for of sex.

That is to say sex as a whole is demonic. The same sex that birthed him o. Lmao. Clown stuffs.

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by OBTOREPA(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Givemehope:
Lol. No one hears this
Have you done it before?
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Shadysen: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
i don grow above believing anything pastors say, i pick some and trash some, Period!

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Winnin009: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nicepoker:
Why put your mouth inside a sewage pipe. grin

And na that sewage pipe born you o. Now you see why your life be lie gutter?! Lol.

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Sleekfingers: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
If one of his female church member , wan give him BJ will he hesitate? Yeye pastor talking jargons

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by ejimatic: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
viyon02:
If couples are legally married, any form of sex position or act they choose is their business. No man of God has the spiritual right to discuss it with them. God purposely created sex to solve many issues and problem in marriage and above all to creat strong bond between them.
You got it right ! With the understanding of both parties whatever they do for their pleasure is their choice!

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Winnin009: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Deicide:
Most 9ja girls don't even like it

That’s because most naija men are under performers in sexual matters.

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Waywardson6: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
All these so called men of God. What they do in private is what they'll publicly condemn. Please, as far as your partner is very hygienic, eat that cucci, cock & fanny well well. Period.

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by jetwonder(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin I enjoyed eating it, especially when I purred juice on it, n my woman enjoyed it to the fullest

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Winnin009: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
skales67:
Mumu Pastor!

Something that is fetching me money here in Abuja.

My brother, connect a fellow. Sakpa full street.

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Angelfrost(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Pray you never have to look for 'green card'! cheesy

No need to pray...! grin
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Winnin009: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
SerikiFulani:
How can I put my mouth where Menstrual blood,Ovulation, Vagina Discharge,Urine etc and so many other life threatening & disgusting piece of shit come out from?

Ain't that madness?

I wonder o. I heard that one of the disgusting piece of shit that came out from there was you. Is that true?!

Who could have tell that you’re a disgusting piece of shit?! This world ehn! Disgusting pieces of shit just walking about in this world meant for humans.

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by judgementyard(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dollarsea:
The time you will need righteousness' input right on time, you won't find him lol
Righteousness may you not lose your place in heaven o grin grin
Abi u follow the other virgins go buy oil?

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by dolipzle(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Normally na shayo dey make me eat puna I no fit try am on a normal day I go brush tire
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by UDUJ(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Although I'm not a fan of cunninlincus
I just can't imagine putting my mouth down there again!

Have already done that during when I was a foetus
Completely immersed and soaked in it in my mothers womb for nine months

Coming outside my mouth was filled with her vagina fluids and everything

So I won't go back there anymore

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Idiot cheesy

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by KIPPASA: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
This is how they destroy relationships. Where did the bible condemn such. If that is what you're wife enjoys, give it to her well. Lack of sexual satisfaction has destroyed so many marriages these days.

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by DevilSignature: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Forget the demonic aspect of it.

Is it hygienic?

Why put your God given mouth into something that bleaches pant?

Tufiakwa!!!!

grin cheesy cheesy

Comrade ur vawulence loud
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by macho44(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
DEROXMAN:
undecided I did it on Sat o
Congratulations, You Have Been DEMONIZED. Latest Demon In Town

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by DevilSignature: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
I pity his gullible followers.
licking de give u orgasm well

I feel ur concern baby

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Father4all: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mumu pastor. I'm so sure he is a chronic licker

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by womenareapezz: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
TMSMedia:
A Nigerian pastor, Rev. Bernard Achiuior has warned his followers to refuse oral s*x, IGBERETV reports.

He said oral s*x is more "demonic" than other forms of sex.

He wrote on his Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02g9f12Vo4UmWSReidMeykado4mrsjYT2MAe3ivGf7mt3W1SYN9cG4AjG5oVwycphcl&id=100075840068840
it is even unlawful to go down on those female baboons angry

Why will I put my mouth on that bacteria infested ass. Of a gorilla? undecided
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Chubhie: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Na dem dey lick toto pass.....

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by sircatherine45(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
skales67:
Mumu Pastor!
Something that is fetching me money here in Abuja.
baba cunnu! share template for me na
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by louiziana(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Abi ooooooooooooo
Especially as you don dip inside with those your fingers, come put am near your nose.

whiff-whiff

So you self dey practice checking the fresh lol.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by saintopus(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nicepoker:
You are asking a hoe if she likes it grin

Na ask I ask ô!!!

Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad / HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. / Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49