Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior (37690 Views)

The Bible Does Not Support Drinking Alcohol, Don't Let Anyone Fool You / First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019 / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Streetmovement(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nairalanders who have been nominated for the prestigious Headies award will not find this funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Flysinglemom(f): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
You can tell that this one's wife is lacking sexual satisfaction grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by ppogba: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy

Just go to the man of God page and see how people are dragging him like tiger generator.

It is topics like this that this generation can drag from Africa to the equator.

Talk about climate change, inflation and economic crises, global politics and you will see the emptiness of their skulls.

13 Likes

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Originalsly: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hmmmm.... I guess next week he will be preaching about doggy style.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by molas02: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Waiting concerned pastor Abt that. Let him show us were bible talk about the issues. How did he even know if not him to dey do am

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Indispensable85(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Forget the demonic aspect of it.

Is it hygienic?

Why put your God given mouth into something that bleaches pant?

Tufiakwa!!!!

Lol......the bleaching pant aspect is for the dirty girls though. I've seen girls whose panties never had any stain whatsoever. Not a single trace.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Indispensable85(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ladies will be more angry with the man of God than the men because their lives depend on licking. Terrible gender!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by NezzyMike: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Shadysen:
you don make me laugh, my,bother lick your thing jor, this people too do like say na them be jesus.
keep what you think to yourself.

Always try to take antibiotics after licking...see u see bacteria for throat=sore throat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Bigchristo: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
viyon02:
If couples are legally married, any form of sex position or act they choose is their business. No man of God has the spiritual right to discuss it with them. God purposely created sex to solve many issues and problem in marriage and above all to creat strong bond between them.
leave the mumu pastor, small time remain them go begin choose sex style for married couples.

As a man do what necessary to satisfy your wife or partner otherwise if another man catch her bag her with all the skill she is lacking then you have failed, enjoy sex and leave pastors with their nonsense talks

4 Likes

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Laughingkk: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Another Nigerian FAKE and STUPID PASTOR talking trash instead of preaching SALVATION
That means licking private part is demonic but all he is advising is stop LICKING but NACK

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Sammy5413(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Soap and water did not reveal this to you!
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by bonnyhope: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
DEROXMAN:
undecided I did it on Sat o

Jesus!!

Cancer of the mouth loading
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by bonnyhope: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
saintopus:

Do you like it?

Just asking

Why she no go like am?
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by bonnyhope: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
WibusJaga:

Misguided clout-chasing end time pastor.
Is that the Gospel of Christ he is supposed to be preaching.

As far as the health of his members is in danger

He is on the right track
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by iamdapsyj(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy

Just go to the man of God page and see how people are dragging him like tiger generator.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by jimmynauty: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Although I'm not a fan of cunninlincus
I just can't imagine putting my mouth down there again!

Have already done that during when I was a foetus
Completely immersed and soaked in it in my mothers womb for nine months

Coming outside my mouth was filled with her vagina fluids and everything

So I won't go back there anymore

Hmm
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by FuckSilly: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
SerikiFulani:
How can I put my mouth where Menstrual blood,Ovulation, Vagina Discharge,Urine etc and so many other life threatening & disgusting piece of shit come out from?

Ain't that madness?
Untop of that,
A PLACE WHERE OTHER MEN HAVE DEPOSITED SPERMS BEFORE...

TUFIAKWA!
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by JOemmy(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
That thing disgust me a lot how can any sane man be licking a place where urine passes through regularly? Very disgusting and unhealthy act.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by jojothaiv(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Is it hygienic?

Tufiakwa!!!!
With or without this reason, I can't go down on any woman for anything in this world.

And to those who indulge in the act, omo, I can only wish you well...
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by jimmynauty: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
skales67:
Mumu Pastor!

Something that is fetching me money here in Abuja.

Pukz
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by NovusHomo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
TMSMedia:
A Nigerian pastor, Rev. Bernard Achiuior has warned his followers to refuse oral s*x, IGBERETV reports.

He said oral s*x is more "demonic" than other forms of sex.

He wrote on his Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02g9f12Vo4UmWSReidMeykado4mrsjYT2MAe3ivGf7mt3W1SYN9cG4AjG5oVwycphcl&id=100075840068840

Hypocrite. He probably does it at the slightest chance. Isi ewu.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by belcom10(m): 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Chaii, I give on some people here, How can you be supporting something that's not right . That thing is not meant for mouth.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Geovanni412(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
TMSMedia:
A Nigerian pastor, Rev. Bernard Achiuior has warned his followers to refuse oral s*x, IGBERETV reports.

He said oral s*x is more "demonic" than other forms of sex.

He wrote on his Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02g9f12Vo4UmWSReidMeykado4mrsjYT2MAe3ivGf7mt3W1SYN9cG4AjG5oVwycphcl&id=100075840068840

This one na redpill pastor . There is a difference between guyman sexual advice and spiritual advice. This kind thing na why I no fit trust any pastor. cool

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Sharatan(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
This pastor go dey suck pvssy like crazy in secret. Don’t mind these fakers that can’t practice what they preach..

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Cooleasy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Pastor Righteousness2, your input is needed here
The girl in the picture in your post seems to be receiving it from a man. See how she is smiling.
It means that pastor is very wrong cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Olaniyi021(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
SerikiFulani:
How can I put my mouth where Menstrual blood,Ovulation, Vagina Discharge,Urine etc and so many other life threatening & disgusting piece of shit come out from?

Ain't that madness?

Jesus Christ came through the same place to this world and the rest of the prophets of God, Stop saying nonsense I beg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by elasticlala: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Is it hygienic?

Tufiakwa!!!!
I remembered some years back in the University …when one girl asked me what I have been doing in life all these years … just because I told her I have not licked pussy and would never lick it.
It actually irritates and sound foolish of a man to place mouth one something that is meant for Penis
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Softmirror: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by RichAbujaGuy: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
viyon02:
If couples are legally married, any form of sex position or act they choose is their business. No man of God has the spiritual right to discuss it with them. God purposely created sex to solve many issues and problem in marriage and above all to creat strong bond between them.

Very well said. I was watching a blue film of this Naija couple on xvid. pleasuring each other to the limit and thought they are very close and really love each. I obviously can't post the link in this thread or section. Also, substitute the F word in the title of the vid below if researching. I tried to keep this response clean as not to upset the spam bot or any righteous mod. Getting a NL time-out is no fun at all. wink

Bleeping this s*xy stripper is the best s*x I ever had in my whole life. Please what's her name?
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Doctortest: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
I do this all the time ‘ my luck no change infact am a lucky boy
I never sick I guess am gonna do it again
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Shadysen: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
NezzyMike:

Always try to take antibiotics after licking...see u see bacteria for throat=sore throat.
i don stop licking bro. i no fit do that shit again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad / HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. / Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.