Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior (37692 Views)

The Bible Does Not Support Drinking Alcohol, Don't Let Anyone Fool You / First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019 / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by elonize(m): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2022
NezzyMike:

Always try to take antibiotics after licking...see u see bacteria for throat=sore throat.
are u serious shocked

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by KanwuliaExtra: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2022
louiziana:

So you self dey practice checking the fresh lol.

Or letting the fressssh linger. wink
No need to wash hand after dipping. . . .
Heavenly scent of a real woman.
No be “BOBRISKY” type o!

ZZZZUNDA FAYA DAT PASTORAL FOWL! angry angry angry
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by elonize(m): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2022
noble2faith:
This shows how perverted, corrupt and degenerated this generation is! Though the pastor said something wrongly, which is demonizing sex. I believe it was a slip of tongue. But MouthAction is very demonic and unhygienic. That it is not mentioned in directly in the Bible does not make it right. Read the book of James 1vs 1 to the end. You will see where unnatural way of having sex is mentioned as a sign of a debased mind. Even animals do not engage in MouthAction! So MouthAction is very unnatural! Its origin must be from demonic realm!
dats 1 tin...if its not in d Bible, dat means its not sin.dats wat sm of dem think.
Ders smtin called common sense, dey dont use it..look at d issue from another angle n one will c it as sin.
Someone here said ,since dey r married couples dey can do any styles dey want n its not sin because its love making.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by linearity: 12:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Kisico:
People didn't understand his grammer, and that is why they are dragging him like a tiger generator. What he meant is that it is more demonic than it is lovemaking, more like, it is not actually the lovemaking that it is perceived to be. He didn't mean that lovemaking is demonic for married couple.

He is very right. Most Men don't do it for lovemaking sake.

Oga, where and how you take count the 'Most Men' so?

Abi you just count yourself, your brothers and men from your family you come take that one conclude?
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Nonywendy(m): 12:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Wainey:
This is what redpillers now do?

Acting all childish and Disgrace themselves on Nairaland?
are u a Simp? Cos I have checked and checked I dint see ur name so why fighting other people's battle?
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Toks2008(m): 12:33am On Dec 21, 2022
TMSMedia:
A Nigerian pastor, Rev. Bernard Achiuior has warned his followers to refuse oral s*x, IGBERETV reports.

He said oral s*x is more "demonic" than other forms of sex.

He wrote on his Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02g9f12Vo4UmWSReidMeykado4mrsjYT2MAe3ivGf7mt3W1SYN9cG4AjG5oVwycphcl&id=100075840068840

Mumu talk.

I go chop snail till I grow old.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Toks2008(m): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2022
noble2faith:
This shows how perverted, corrupt and degenerated this generation is! Though the pastor said something wrongly, which is demonizing sex. I believe it was a slip of tongue. But MouthAction is very demonic and unhygienic. That it is not mentioned in directly in the Bible does not make it right. Read the book of James 1vs 1 to the end. You will see where unnatural way of having sex is mentioned as a sign of a debased mind. Even animals do not engage in MouthAction! So MouthAction is very unnatural! Its origin must be from demonic realm!

You don't know Jack.

In Marriage no part of your spouse body is sacred.

It is when a guy eats snails indiscriminately that it becomes a problem.

Me I can't even marry a lady that refuses me to eat her snails.

Very hygienic and sweet.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by planetx: 1:23am On Dec 21, 2022
Na this kind pastors lick toto pass.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Gospel2Day: 2:04am On Dec 21, 2022
viyon02:
If couples are legally married, any form of sex position or act they choose is their business. No man of God has the spiritual right to discuss it with them. God purposely created sex to solve many issues and problem in marriage and above all to creat strong bond between them.

Married couples who engage in oral or anal sex or even fingering or hand job will roast forever and ever in the Lake of Fire.
Any positions beside the missionary position will also send them to Hell fire at death.
Despise or discard this warning at your own eternal peril and regrets.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Gospel2Day: 2:10am On Dec 21, 2022
How can you tell me that you are normal and sensible and NOT an animal and you will put your mouth in between the thighs of a lady or a guy and start licking and sucking pre-cum and swallowing cum?
Seriously, you are a psychiatric case. You are NOT normal.
Why NOT go about drinking urine from anyone urinating in the street.
Very lunatic and pathetic generation of senseless and shameless spawns of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Gospel2Day: 2:15am On Dec 21, 2022
skales67:
Mumu Pastor!

Something that is fetching me money here in Abuja.

It will fetch you money also in HELL FIRE.
Just wait till you die.
Plenty money awaits you in Hell fire.
Repent and receive Jesus NOW or Perish forever and ever.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by faceLAGOS: 5:35am On Dec 21, 2022
After Nigerian girls, Nigerian pastors disgust me af.

A man that should be versed in science, technology and art but decided to fill his head with a book written many years ago by primitive men who didn’t know where the sun goes to when it’s dusk or how the rainbow was formed, coming out as an authority in one’s private life.

I wish say I fit see this man make I use strong iron scatter that his strong monkey head.

Though, it’s advisable not to try give a Nigerian girl head because that can automatically turn you to tail.

Btw, I’ve only sucked my xgirlfriend of 4 years + & one pons I met at 9th mile, when I went to work at 7up in Enugu.

The pons enjoyed it so much that she always put bress for my mouth anytime she sees me at the bar & pass beside me. Fine ibo girl.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by chester23(m): 6:23am On Dec 21, 2022
That stuff I love than sex itself.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by destinytreasure(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2022
edoncast:
The first gal I sucked did not even get wet .A just dey lick dry pussy full of air with smelly odour .

Later discovered the girl is a lesbian
You're even lucky she allowed you to do that.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by tabaralph: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
I pity his gullible followers.
Don’t mind him, some body that has headed everything headeable with his followers
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by tabaralph: 7:02am On Dec 21, 2022
planetx:
Na this kind pastors lick toto pass.

Exactly!
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by whytediamond(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2022
Dollarsea:
The time you will need righteousness' input right on time, you won't find him lol
Righteousness may you not lose your place in heaven o grin grin
Abi u follow the other virgins go buy oil?

Nairaland and banters grin

Una no go off person for here walai.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by collarfreak(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
I pity his gullible followers.

You need Christ. All your post and comments here do not glorify God. Ashewo no pay but Christ pays the more
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by DJInfluence: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2022
It's he even practicing what he's preaching? I very much have my doubts.

Only in this part of the world we link everything to demons and evils.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Kisico: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2022
linearity:

Oga, where and how you take count the 'Most Men' so?

Abi you just count yourself, your brothers and men from your family you come take that one conclude?
Check your temperature. You no well.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by skales67(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2022
Gospel2Day:

It will fetch you money also in HELL FIRE.
Just wait till you die.
Plenty money awaits you in Hell fire.
Repent and receive Jesus NOW or Perish forever and ever.

You will die before I do and go to the hell fire.

Hypocrite.

Gospel2Day:

Married
couples who engage in oral or anal sex or even fingering or hand job will roast forever and ever in the Lake of Fire.
Any positions beside the missionary position will also send them to Hell fire at death.
Despise or discard this warning at your own eternal peril and regrets.

Just look at what someone is saying...that a man fingering his wife will get the couple to hell. All these myopic Pharisee-like religious hypocrites are the type who do worse behind the scenes. Over religious dolts like you are likened to jihadists and extrémists in the Islamic religion. Whatever a married couple does in the bedroom is endorsed by God and isn't your business.

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by salvation77177: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2022
viyon02:
If couples are legally married, any form of sex position or act they choose is their business. No man of God has the spiritual right to discuss it with them. God purposely created sex to solve many issues and problem in marriage and above all to creat strong bond between them.
And it's through licking of private part that makes sex pleasurable? I do not know why humans will not learn. Perversion everywhere in the name of free society.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Robenna(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

Brother!
You're toooooooooooooooooooooooooo wicked.

He's bloodily imagining it

But wait o
Is love making demonic
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Nolevel666: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2022
jeromestarks:
That's what they will be saying until one choir girl gives them bj.

Nor mind them.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by judedwriter(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2022
Hmmmm....

Sexual pleasure is a major reason why people marry.

But the problem not all sexual pleasures are right.

The mouth isn't a sexual organ undecided
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Abemy(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2022
viyon02:

MouthAction is an invention of the devil, it is the origin of same sex marriage.

God created sex, yes, but the hands, the tongue, the lips and even toys are not sex organs.

So, irrespective of the fact that, the Bible did not prescribed any form or style, Sex organs remain the "V" and the "P".
Therefore, only penovigiani sex is godly.

And as the devil brings her version of marriage, so is MouthAction a version of the devil. No matter how you enjoy and defend it, know that it is ungodly and strive to run away from it.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by DrMuzungu(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
Pastor... pastor... I SAID PASTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Gospel2Day: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=skales67 post=119315628]

You will die before I do and go to the hell fire.

Hypocrite.

Just look at what someone is saying...that a man fingering his wife will get the couple to hell. All these myopic Pharisee-like religious hypocrites are the type who do worse behind the scenes. Over religious dolts like you are likened to jihadists and extrémists in the Islamic religion. Whatever a married couple does in the bedroom is endorsed by God and isn't your business.

You will realize your error at last
I only hope it won't be too late by then.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Nicepoker(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
This thing you want start so no run o.
Winnin009:

And na that sewage pipe born you o. Now you see why your life be lie gutter?! Lol.
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Winnin009: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nicepoker:
This thing you want start so no run o.

Reality slap you abi? E slap you when you realize say you call wetin your mama use take born you sewage pipe?!

Smh!

1 Like

Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by Winnin009: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
judedwriter:
Hmmmm....

Sexual pleasure is a major reason why people marry.

But the problem not all sexual pleasures are right.

The mouth isn't a sexual organ undecided

Do you think the female breasts is a sexual organ?
Re: Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior by jeromestarks: 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
Robenna:

He's bloodily imagining it

But wait o
Is love making demonic
Children are a gift from God. Children can't come to the world with sex.
How can the product be a gift but the process is demonic?

Nothing demonic about sex/ love making.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. / Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead / Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.