Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? (3446 Views)

Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You / How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You / Sex On First Date, Any Big Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Tekahashi: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
At the beginning of this year I promised myself that I'd have nothing less than a 100k in my account, it's the end of the year now see my balance.. To make money is really hard especially when you are schooling, my tedious course doesn't help matters, Christmas is coming and to me it will be like an ordinary day because nothing to celebrate with.. Merry Christmas in advance to you all, let me stay back in school to read since Tfare isn't even available to travel home.....
Did your plans go accordingly this year?

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by SocialJustice: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Don't you have parents or guardians who will at least do fried rice and chicken?
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Slawomirr: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar

I feel your pain bro
But for me i for say make you enter house go vibe with your family
Even if them eat sand follow them eat am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by TONY042(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Being alive was my biggest achievement.

@ Op better days still lie ahead .... No give up.

11 Likes

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by MITCHELL96: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wo! All I can say is Omo grin

Well, few achievements. I maintained shape as not to have injuries in my football career. Jogged, did drills, lifted weights, ate healthy, avoided Pepsi and co grin (though what I drank this year wasn't up to 15 bottles compared to other years I drink that amount in one week) grin

Read alot of powerful books like subtle art of not giving a f^ck, 48 laws of power, 48 laws of human nature, Mastery, atomic habits, Laws of seduction, Rich dad, poor dad, omo!, I can't list all. (Books dey help oo in grammar, knowledge, power, strategy)

I won a bet of 2.7 million in october with a single stake of 5K after 100,000 trials since I started betting grin (Should I even list this one) undecided grin I even won close to 150k between December 15 - 16

Opened a Facebook football page of 126k followers and it's monetized and I'm earning those daily 25 - 50 dollars ( E dey help) grin (when I post my contents on Facebook reels)

Bought a top grade android phone for mom and iPhones for my older and younger siblings (Omo, phone show my sister wey dey final year shege that she couldn't even do her researchs and assignments ( Thanks to that bet money shaa) angry grin

Bought laptop for my junior that wants to learn coding.

But my greatest achievement will be when I finally play this football and people watch me on tv like them Ronaldo and Messi.

Omo, Football is life jare!

Lastly, I achieved life, I'm alive and will be to testify more! God's the greatest!

Please, nobody should quote me, might edit/ delete this comment and leave only three dots "..." later.

Or you might as well quote me using only the first sentence.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by PerfectStranger(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I feel your pain bro
But for me i for say make you enter house go vibe with your family
Even if them eat sand follow them eat am
Real talk!!!

It’s all love my nigga grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by MoneySEASON: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bought landed properties, bought a car, touched many lives, beggars, orphans, physically challenged people on the streets. Forget, those people are suffering.

Currently building, It's all God. But the most is life, forget, it's an achievement

We'll get there!

5 Likes

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Unruly7(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Renewed my rent, got a car and able to save small bar for Xmas flexing

4 Likes

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
C
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by nicerod(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
No achievement o

No job

No accomodation

No wife or kids

Depressed

But I'm still thanking God for the gift of life .

9 Likes

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by VeryWickedGoat: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Yes
I managed to remain single.

10 Likes

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Tekahashi: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
SocialJustice:
Don't you have parents or guardians who will at least do fried rice and chicken?
lol, I trust them to do but they don't care if am around or not, I dey school(abk) they are in lag, I didn't exaggerate the total money with me so transport fare seize me ,we are supposed to vacate tomorrow
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by SocialJustice: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tekahashi:
lol, I trust them to do but they don't care if am around or not, I dey school(abk) they are in lag, I didn't exaggerate the total money with me so transport fare seize me ,we are supposed to vacate tomorrow
Omo, make way o. Go chop chicken for eko.
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Tekahashi: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
I feel your pain bro But for me i for say make you enter house go vibe with your family Even if them eat sand follow them eat am
na transport fare be problem boss, the distance is quite much
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Tekahashi: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
TONY042:
Being alive was my biggest achievement.

@ Op better days still lie ahead .... No give up.
right my bro, we survived up till now, hope dey
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Streetmovement(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I achieved a lot of connections and experience on something I never knew much about and that will be put into good use from next year.

On God cool

1 Like

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Tekahashi: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Wo! All I can say is Omo

congrats bro, that's really a lot ,I pray God notices me the way he noticed you
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by ettelinhno: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hmmm i thank God for life ooo

I bought my first asset..a 30k block moulder. I am grinding i know by the grace of God i will become a successful young man one day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by ettelinhno: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hmmm i thank God for life ooo

I bought my first asset..a 30k block moulder. I am still grinding i know by the grace of God i will become a successful young man one day.

6 Likes

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by BlackMan6969(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hmmm... I had a financial misfortune. Got into a debt of 4million.
But I'm still greatful for life and good health

5 Likes

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Wainey: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tekahashi:
At the beginning of this year I promised myself that I'd have nothing less than a 100k in my account, it's the end of the year now see my balance.. To make money is really hard especially when you are schooling, my tedious course doesn't help matters, Christmas is coming and to me it will be like an ordinary day because nothing to celebrate with.. Merry Christmas in advance to you all, let me stay back in school to read since Tfare isn't even available to travel home.....
wait, N100, am i seeing right?

What state do u live
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by bidexdo(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Have I achieved anything this year embarassed embarassed embarassed

I can't say now, maybe God fit do am for me before on 31,

11 days to go.

Before I can say anything. angry angry sad
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tekahashi:

I yansh only 6 babes front NAIRALAND ..so far... angry

9 last year thou smiley
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Duchessree(f): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Well i made little achievement towards my spiritual life,skill, education, otaku life.
For my skill , i was able to learn litte on pattern drafting , got my French curve, learnt how to sew new styles, currently working under a designer who's putting me through.

For my education, completed my IT and also get to learn more about my course.

For my spiritual life, i got closer to God , about to undergo Baptism after i round up my foundational class.

For my Otaku life. Omo i got more animes in my flash drives. smiley

This year didn't start as i planned it sha, even till the middle of the year i wasn't happy, but looking back I'm grateful for the little achievement i have.

Year 2023 , I'm going harder in all area of my life.
I thank Jesus for keeping my family .
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by HONNESSTY(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
The death of my brother makes me loose focus in what am doing. Overall my achievement this year is just sorrow and sadness. Hoping I can turn back the hands of time to bring back my beloved brother. My brother’s death has really stricken me hard. He was assassinated. We spoke the very day he was killed, and he even sent me money afterwards. I never knew this will be my last conversation with him. He was is the breadwinner of my family, now I just need to double my hustle to take care of his only child. What a wicked world. U kill a life u cannot create

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Tekahashi: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wainey:
wait, N100, am i seeing right?
What state do u live
yes oo sir, I'm in delta ,that's where I school
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Tekahashi: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
MoneySEASON:
Bought landed properties, bought a car, touched many lives, beggars, orphans, physically challenged people on the streets. Forget, those people are suffering.

Currently building, It's all God. But the most is life, forget, it's an achievement

We'll get there!
that's a lot boss, abeg make God use you touch my life too
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Tekahashi: 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Unruly7:
Renewed my rent, got a car and able to save small bar for Xmas flexing
congrats on the car boss, I dey give una respect cuz I know it's not easy
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tekahashi:

Nothing worked for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
MoneySEASON:

We'll get there!

I wish the year could end tomorrow.
Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by Stawner16(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Reading the previous comments gave me mixed emotions because at a point in my life, I could relate to those experiences. Loss of a loved one, financial problems, big wins, depression, elevation... list is endless. To those reading this with a heavy heart, don't give up on that life you've always dreamt of. As long as you've got life inside of you, you're not finished yetsmiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Make Any Big Achievement(s) This Year? by hkidola00(m): 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
HONNESSTY:
The death of my brother makes me loose focus in what am doing. Overall my achievement this year is just sorrow and sadness. Hoping I can turn back the hands of time to bring back my beloved brother. My brother’s death has really stricken me hard. He was assassinated. We spoke the very day he was killed, and he even sent me money afterwards. I never knew this will be my last conversation with him. He was is the breadwinner of my family, now I just need to double my hustle to take care of his only child. What a wicked world. U kill a life u cannot create
sorry sorry..may I ask if it by Fulani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Thread Will Make You Question Everything You Think You Know. / He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! / Why Ladies Don't Spend Their Money To Call Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.