Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife (36207 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Carlylepneuma: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
This yul edochie

He matter don tire me...this guy na small pikin....not a real niggarr at all..first of all you nor supposed apologise and even if you want apologise
Why put am for instgram

Why you nor call her privately
You dey apologise to public abi na her you dey apologise
guy u forget say women like publicity, she probably wanted him to go public with d matter in order not to be called a fool wen she finally accept nd forgives him...
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
This man and attention-seeking sha. He could use a break from the internet
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by sweetman2022: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
SunMusk:
Have you not read in the bible where Jesus tell the Jews that polygamy is not God plan for man, that polygamy is not his heart desire?? That it was allow because of the hardest of heart of the jew. The bible never ever condone polygamy. If you re ignorant or pagan and do it, no need to ask the wife to leave. But the bible does not support it.
You guys just like adding sugar to honey. I quoted a Bible verse that supports my claim. Just quote the one that supports your claim. No need to start asking some silly questions.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Positiveminds(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,
Don't let humans lead you astray.
Don't let society deceive you.
You have hurt the wife of your youth. God hates that.
You and I know that you have lost your peace.
You have also sinned against God ALMIGHTY.
Make Peace with GOD and with your Wife May Edochie.
Settle your concubine and let her go. She is only your Sin Partner.
This is the way to make true peace with GOD and your wife.
This is the way for you to get back your peace.

You wrote like one that has poor understanding of the Bible.

Take it or you leave it, Yul did not sin by marrying a second wife. The Bible is not against polygamy. You won't find such scripture, if you like read from Genesis to Revelation. The young man decided to apologise to the first wife, having failed to inform her before taking a second wife. That's fine. Some of you are like the Pharisees, hanging yokes of condemnation on the neck of people that their creator hasn't condemned.

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by hotspec(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Petdagr8t:

Second wife is not the problem but he must have to seek the approval of his woman of whom he promised on the alter to be faithful to till death do them apart.
Even the first polygamy by Abraham which created these monsters "head slammers" was approved by Sarah though she didn't consider its consequences. Now look at where Haggai's children have taken us to, killings every where, head slammers every where.
Quote that part of the scripture that supports your claim
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by smiliyB(f): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
BLXCKMASS:
I don’t even know what to comment sef
Same here sad sad
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Positiveminds(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,

Take it or you leave it, Yul did not sin by marrying a second wife. The Bible is not against polygamy. You won't find such scripture, if you like read from Genesis to Revelation. The young man decided to apologise to the first wife, having failed to inform her before taking a second wife. That's fine. Some of you are like the Pharisees, hanging yokes of condemnation on the neck of people that their creator hasn't condemned.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by zuto4u(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Did u not read the parts that he mentioned that he has begged her countless times? It means that he has been pleading with her privately all to no avail, then he decided to plead publicly.
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
This yul edochie

He matter don tire me...this guy na small pikin....not a real niggarr at all..first of all you nor supposed apologise and even if you want apologise
Why put am for instgram

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by MadamExcellency: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Simple format, most Nairalanders couldn't decode hence most of you are victims of scams.

This apology ( looking like self-evaluation and praise) is one of the conditions the first wife, May Edochie gave him (his husband) as a first step to reconcile with him and that he must tender it publicly.

The apology was forced on him but he had no choice but to fall in line, having heard some advice from the elders of the land.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by MiaBeer(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Why is he apologizing? He’s facing reality now.

We should all calm our ego down shocked
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by simplepee(f): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Eiyah. I finally feel for him. Apologies melts my heart.

Men should understand that ego will not solve anything in marriage/relationship. it’d rather destroy things more.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Romanoff(f): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
theredaddy:

There is no perfect marriage, the woman is just being emotionally clouded which is understandable buh with the effort yul in expending the marriage stand a chance, besides it is not over until is over ... may just as to stay away from pocohantas & romanoff

If it is you a woman does this to, will you still be saying "there's no perfect marriage"?

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by freemanq(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Another way to pull traffic and make more money on his social media handles. Omo dis people are just using us to cash out big time
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Atlantis585: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
And yet he will not renounce his second marriage!

Speaking of having the nerves.

May should just look for a second husband too.

Two can play the game.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by hardon1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
All these na problem wey N100 condom for solve

The apology sef reeks of pride
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Elidrisy20: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
If she no gree, just divorce her, make I marry her
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by smudge2079(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
Story of a man that wants to eat his cake and still have it.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by etrange: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
I believe she has something doing and she doesn't depend on him to survive. That's the only time you're respected as a lady. That's the only reason he's not arrogant about the whole thing. He knows she could easily leave the house for them and her kids would gladly follow her seeing how thier father has hurt thier mum. He could lose his family in a blink, and that's why he's humble.

It's up to the lady to forgive or not to, but the fact is, no one deserves such treatment. I have nothing against polygamy, but marrying a lady with the promise of monogamy only to get married to another woman years after is like snatching her life from her. Can you imagining how it would hurt to ruin someone's 20 year career with a single action? This lady's family/home is more important to her than that career, yet he ruined it without looking back. Now she'll have to watch the life she planned for herself drift away just like that. Should we say "fear men"?

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Flakky29: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Mr Yul, before may can accept your public apology let her try another man and you get to know about it on social media. If you can withstand the trauma behind such act from your wife, then we will consider your apology.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Munzy14(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,
lipsrsealed
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Johel(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Nollywood actor,Yul Edochie has publicly apologised to his first wife, May Edochie, for marrying his colleague as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

May became unhappy with Yul over his marriage to his colleague, Judy Austin Muoghalu who has a son with him. May has stated that she can't accept a polygamous relationship.

Yul took to his Instagram handle to beg for her forgiveness.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmbaDV9Lwri/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I will marry 3 wives if possible, anyone who doesn't like it should go hit their head on the wall..
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by nairamaniac: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
ibkayee:

I actually laugh a lot lol

Cheers though cheesy

grin

Cheers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Are u dis daft Ned nwoko publicly said it. He is a Muslim!!!! His son bears munir. Are u just stupid or wat? He is practicing his religion. Regina married a Muslim!!!
MALIGNANTGuest:
Apologize for marrying a second wife
Is it a TABOOOOOOOOOOO?
Please who does that?
Ichie, you fall hand oo
So where do you want NED NWOKO to start from?

NED will start by apologizing to first for marrying second, thereafter he will apologize to 1st & 2nd for marrying 3rd, thereafter he will apologize to 1st, 2nd+3rd for marrying fourth.... And it continues until it gets to Regina and the new Babymama

For ONI of IFE, even the gods are confused

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Na u go first die. And they will happily share ur properties. For your mind, u think say the 3 wives go love u with their heart? For giving dem competitors? U will die early. Even Ned Nwoko is living with only Regina. D rest moved out from time to time
Johel:

I will marry 3 wives if possible, anyone who doesn't like it should go hit their head on the wall..

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by theredaddy: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Romanoff:

If it is you a woman does this to, will you still be saying "there's no perfect marriage"?

A man can house two wives and only a man can have children from different women and they will share same DNA and last name.

however if my woman bear another man a child, its beyond forgiveness or how hurt i feel the logical question is can two men share one wife, even if i forgive her the right thing is to release her to her new owner

regardless of how selfish it sounds men and women are not comparable, our nature & clauses attached are different
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Rapuru14: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,

You're talking rubbish young man!!!

Don't let me curse you for this nonsense you just wrote. You dare call his married wife a sin partner?
You're a fool for saying that.
Who gave you the authority to arrogate to yourself the power of God

Fooooo@!!!!
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Rapuru14: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
sukkot:
wetin this man dey find sef. with his small change he go carry two women. when senior men like tinubu and peter obi keep body with one wife

It's non of your business bro.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
You are very stupid to not know that Jesus said ‘one man, one wife’. Or y extremely stupid to know that wen Jesus came, he amended the laws and gave us his doctrine. U re very stupid if u don’t know that marrying many wives in the Bible in Old Testament was their tradition and had nothing to do with religion. because der was no Christ in the Old Testament. U re very stupid if u don’t know dat God said a man shall leave his father n mother and stick to his wife, not wives. I can go on n on to explain how stupid and dumb u are.
Positiveminds:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Prettychild(f): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
chaseblack:

Can you explain why God didn't ask David to send Bathsheba away?

A sin has been committed and he'll suffer the punishment either he sends her away or not. Why should he send her away if he is going to be punished anyways?
It’s part of restitution
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
I am sure that is how ur mom was selling Toto b4 ur dad finally married her. Yes, she is his sin partner!!! He was commuting adultery with her b4 finally marrying her. Yes!! She was pregnant for him b4 marriage. For ur info, it was the pregnancy that caused the marriage. If not, e go just Dey Bleep her dey go. Can u see dat u re the foolish person here. Kindly distribute your daughters to married men to be fucking till Dey get pregnant, then he marries her out of no option left
Rapuru14:

You're talking rubbish young man!!!

Don't let me curse you for this nonsense you just wrote. You dare call his married wife a sin partner?
You're a fool for saying that.
Who gave you the authority to arrogate to yourself the power of God

Fooooo@!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
This yul edochie

Why put am for instgram

You no know say something like this dey make women feel special?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry / My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.