Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife (36211 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by feed70: 2:38am On Dec 22, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Nollywood actor,Yul Edochie has publicly apologised to his first wife, May Edochie, for marrying his colleague as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

May became unhappy with Yul over his marriage to his colleague, Judy Austin Muoghalu who has a son with him. May has stated that she can't accept a polygamous relationship.

Yul took to his Instagram handle to beg for her forgiveness.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmbaDV9Lwri/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This guy na idiot.. shebi u don rush go marry another wife ur body don calm down!! Well if it’s not original it can never be original
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by NwaliE01: 2:50am On Dec 22, 2022
My brother Yul, if you're trully sorry as you proclaimed, let go of your second wife and stick to your legitimate wife (first wife) otherwise, consider your apologies as a lip service.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by tabaralph: 3:24am On Dec 22, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Nollywood actor,Yul Edochie has publicly apologised to his first wife, May Edochie, for marrying his colleague as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

May became unhappy with Yul over his marriage to his colleague, Judy Austin Muoghalu who has a son with him. May has stated that she can't accept a polygamous relationship.

He wrote;

I said this last week that this guy is hurting with the message he posted last week that polygamous is biblical and am enjoying my marriage stuff…
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Chimonie(m): 4:01am On Dec 22, 2022
This thing between a woman's legs, may it no ruin us and all our hardwork.
I still prefer being straight anytime, day or night.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by descarado: 4:03am On Dec 22, 2022
DevilSignature:
grin
Odogwu was thinking that the task will be easy in him, initially he wanted to form hard man but now he has realized he has crossed the line.
Now na morning for you wait until that babe find herself a black negro who can knack better in UK Where she is, na there she go serve u divorce letter overnight.
You must agree with Chinua Achebe that things has fallen apart in ur home

Welcome to the trouble you created
You mean his first wife is now living in uk?
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by GoooodHardDick: 5:02am On Dec 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I used to respect yul
But now,I realize he is just a small boy
Big man with small boy mentality....SMH

Polygamy is not for simps,
It's for Kings and Alpha men

how can you be apologising like a woman.
Writing long notes like a foolish teenager

Omo, yul fall my hand!!!
Did Ned nwoko, wizkid, Davido apologize for their numerous partners??

His 2nd wife, must be covering her head in shame for marrying a weak simp like yul.

I always knew that yul idiot was a SIMP.

Simps are curse to our society
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Melonsmasher: 5:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Social media Instagram apology is childish man
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by prophetfire: 6:11am On Dec 22, 2022
Tamilore11:
You are very stupid to not know that Jesus said ‘one man, one wife’. Or y extremely stupid to know that wen Jesus came, he amended the laws and gave us his doctrine. U re very stupid if u don’t know that marrying many wives in the Bible in Old Testament was their tradition and had nothing to do with religion. because der was no Christ in the Old Testament. U re very stupid if u don’t know dat God said a man shall leave his father n mother and stick to his wife, not wives. I can go on n on to explain how stupid and dumb u are.
With all this your abuses and insults just to make your point, it's very clear that you aren't a Christian. You don't know Christ, you don't know his teachings and you don't know his character. So you are not qualified to write on or teach or defend the teachings of Christ.
If you insist that you are a follower of Christ, then you are a disgrace to everything that Christ stands for. You lack the characters of Christ.
Go and hide.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ogkrakkid(m): 6:13am On Dec 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I used to respect yul

Omo, yul fall my hand!!!

His 2nd wife, must be covering her head in shame for marrying a weak simp like yul.
This guy irritates my watery shit.
Basterd of a man cool
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by djmickymouse(m): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2022
Tamilore11:
You are very stupid to not know that Jesus said ‘one man, one wife’. Or y extremely stupid to know that wen Jesus came, he amended the laws and gave us his doctrine. U re very stupid if u don’t know that marrying many wives in the Bible in Old Testament was their tradition and had nothing to do with religion. because der was no Christ in the Old Testament. U re very stupid if u don’t know dat God said a man shall leave his father n mother and stick to his wife, not wives. I can go on n on to explain how stupid and dumb u are.

Oga no be fight, show us where Jesus used those exact words "one man one wife", and before you start preaching a religion you don't understand, read very well, if you really cherish Jesus and adore him like you claim, do you think you are honouring him by practicing a religion he knows nothing about or didn't practice himself Una problem na yeye oversabi wey una dey claim, even the whites have ancestors and never forsake those ways, but silly Africans prefer imported religion
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Petdagr8t(m): 6:50am On Dec 22, 2022
idrisaleo1:

Jesus is a solid member of our association. Mathew 26:39 has your answer.
You need the holy spirit to interpret Mathew 26:39 for you, Jesus Christ my savior and my God never partake in the religion of head slammers which was introduced by a pagan Arabian named Muhammad.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by DevilSignature: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2022
descarado:

You mean his first wife is now living in uk?
exactly, she is now living in London

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Johel(m): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2022
Tamilore11:
Na u go first die. And they will happily share ur properties. For your mind, u think say the 3 wives go love u with their heart? For giving dem competitors? U will die early. Even Ned Nwoko is living with only Regina. D rest moved out from time to time

Na dem go die first sef, it's like u don't know the kind of man I am...a woman can never rule over my kingdom, I decide,they comply, I lead ,they follow, any wife wey do anyhow go see anyone, many men are idiots and that's why they keep simping and dying like Christmas fowl...A man is the head, a man must be a man...I will handle, control and take care of my 3 wives and family adequately without any form of headache, if anyone wan gimme headache, I send her packing, and allow the reasonable ones remain....no time to dey Mumu around, even if any of my children wan dey do like weyrey, I go disown am... Nothing really matters than peace ,happiness and money.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Johel(m): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2022
Tamilore11:
Na u go first die. And they will happily share ur properties. For your mind, u think say the 3 wives go love u with their heart? For giving dem competitors? U will die early. Even Ned Nwoko is living with only Regina. D rest moved out from time to time

Another thing is my 3 wives will love me the way it should be...men follow women that accepted them because of money,my women accept me because of who I am,what I represent and all I stand for...my wives will love me with their life sef,if that's what u want to hear, if it doesn't work for others doesn't mean it won't work for me, we all got different rules and theories, many just don't have sense of coordination....This is no competition, it is about what a man wants, how he stands his ground, and how he takes charge of responsibilities and situations..

Y'all need liberate yourselves from mental slavery.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by highchief1: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I used to respect yul

Omo, yul fall my hand!!!

go close to ned and the names u mentioned der.u will see they are not happy.No reasonable person died polygamy bro.The men that married only one wife u have not see women more than them and you are not smarter than them.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by highchief1: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2022
Bahamas95:
This guy is becoming annoying.

I just pray nothing will make me even think about getting married to more than one wife.....I hate polygamy. I don't wanna create problem for my children when am old or gone.
only wicked ppl do polygamy.the man enjoys the children suffers.That’s my definition of polygamy.u have to hate your kids to do polygamy.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by inforesource: 7:27am On Dec 22, 2022
nineville:

Elton John or Phil Collins?

2 of my favorite oldies. Phil I guess. Thanks.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Starcy(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2022
this our generation marriage no get secret again. any small thing the whole world must hearam
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by naturefellow(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2022
inforesource:
Elton John lyrics says, Saying sorry in things I shouldn't have done.
you listen to music well enough to appreciate and remember lyrics like this. You're a real music lover!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by descarado: 8:25am On Dec 22, 2022
DevilSignature:
exactly, she is now living in London
That's a wise lady.

No wonder he is begging. His kids will do him shege. Let him enjoy his second wife.
He is free to marry another.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Positiveminds(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2022
Tamilore11:

It's unfortunate that you have to resort to insult.

Let me correct you, for in your ignorance you have written like a child.

Jesus did not state as a law that a man should marry one wife. If you have a scripture on that, bring it out.

2.When a man marries a woman, she is wife to that man. That scripture posited the force or power between a couple in marriage. It has nothing to do with polygamy or monogamy.

3. If those people of old sinned by marrying more than one wife, it certainly would have been condemned in the Bible. There is no such thing. God told David He would have been given more wives if he asked, instead of taking another man's woman.

4. God is not biased. He does not miscarry justice.
If He didn't condemn the people of old for marrying more than one wife, what makes you think he does now? Our forefathers practiced polygamy, just like their Jewish counterparts did. They lived well. God didn't condemn them. You want to tell me that the likes of Abraham, David, Solomon, etc are in hellfish for marrying multiple wives?

Be guided accordingly. You people should stop being emotional over issues.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ubahojukwu59: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by zomby(m): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2022
Mrs May Yul Edochie should simply go and take a second husband or a side boyfriend and then apologize to this selfish moronn.
She is not a Muslim and didn’t bargain for this shenanigan from the beginning.

I think this dude is simply full of himself…
Yes, nobody is perfect, the moronn should put himself into May’s shoes and maybe he’ll understand how it feels or what she is going through
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Immaculatejudy: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Him counting his Good in apology made me laugh_
May forgive please_ Truth is he is not happy forget that forming...

nwekeugochukwu:

He wrote;

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by zomby(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2022
The apology is for his public image…The dude is selfish and full of himself

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by edetic: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2022
Yul dear true repentance goes with restitution.send away your second wife and take the child.ezra9 shows the lsrealite sent away strange wives and children to obey god.poligammy is not allowed in the new testament cos Jesus Christ bethroded the church.your call as aminister is why the devil want to use lust to rubbish your testimony.destiny is at stake here.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by djon78(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,
Don't let humans lead you astray.
Don't let society deceive you.
You have hurt the wife of your youth. God hates that.
You and I know that you have lost your peace.
You have also sinned against God ALMIGHTY.
Make Peace with GOD and with your Wife May Edochie.
Settle your concubine and let her go. She is only your Sin Partner.
This is the way to make true peace with GOD and your wife.
This is the way for you to get back your peace.

Pastor pastor

I really like your style

You hit it gbam

You no dey send anybody

God bless you for always sanitizing this place with truth undiluted!!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by efficiencie(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

He wrote;

Idiot! How will you feel if another man is enjoying May openly? How many times will she apologize before you throw her out of your life. I am not a feminist but I am humane and I know whatever is good for the gander is good for the goose. You have destroyed your marriage mumu. Your father as old and as chauvinistic as he is has on wife. You wey never reach anywhere don get two.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by efficiencie(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2022
chaseblack:

Can you explain why God didn't ask David to send Bathsheba away?

A sin has been committed and he'll suffer the punishment either he sends her away or not. Why should he send her away if he is going to be punished anyways?

You should do what is right irrespective of whether you will punished for wrongdoing or not. He has to send his concubine away and be loyal to his wife. This was the vow he made before witnesses. A man that does not stand by his word is sub-human.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Cornerstone2018: 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
His eyes Don clear, maybe the new wife is not even better afterall.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Talkizcheap: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
I see lots of comments and laugh. I will excuse that of the ladies but for the guys; you are all hypothetical lots. ����.

Make una go hutsle stop telling people how to live their lives when you'll will do worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out / Ali Baba Blasts Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu On Instagram / Arsenal Fans Celebrate Pasuma's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.