Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife (36282 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by onuman: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,
Don't let humans lead you astray.
Don't let society deceive you.
You have hurt the wife of your youth. God hates that.
You have also sinned against God ALMIGHTY.
Make Peace with GOD and with your Wife May Edochie.
Settle your concubine and let her go. She is only your Sin Partner.
This is the way to make true peace with GOD and your wife.
This is the way for you to get back your peace.

Son or daughter of Europe where polygamy is outlawed.
Visit Europe and see the loneliness in men and women because of monogamy. Kids no longer have fathers and even mums.

Our forefathers in Africa were polygamous. They never suffered the type of loneliness of European women and men, kids of our forefathers never suffered without mum and dad in their lives.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by HomeTutorsPro: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
I can tell you for free that this guy has a small diick.
I know for sure he has money. So does his wife May. The only other thing that'd have made that woman loyal would be an odogwu kind of gbola that'll drill her until she confesses even the sins she plans to commit.
She won't blink even if Yul marries four more wives.
Besides, why is the dude apologising for doing the right thing?
I thought he said God approves of polygamy?
Attention seeking ndi ala!
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by NaBanga: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Yul's write up is narcissistic in nature. I imagine the second time pregnant Judy, is putting pressure on him to leave May. This is his way of getting May to walk away from him and satisfying Judy. May is doing well with all her adverts. I suspect she is making more than both Yul and Judy. I know May wants to hang on to her marriage as Nigerian woman, but if she let's go, she will see that Yul and Judy will fall apart very quickly. May will be triumphant.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by bewise24: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
RestructureNig4:

Your forefathers married many wives before the coming of the Europeans who brought Christianity, it's our culture. To hell with the Bible

STOP THE BLASPHEMY! I'M SURE YOU CAN'T SAY to hell with the Koran. THE EUROPEAN SIMPLY USED RELIGION TO OBLITERATE AFRICAN CULTURAL PRACTICES JUST AS THEY USED IT TO LEGITIMIZE SLAVERY EARLIER. WHAT WE CALL WEDDING TODAY IS NOT BIBLICAL FROM THE DRESSING TO WEARING OF RINGS. HERE IN THE NORTH CONVERTS TO ISLAM LITERALLY ABANDON EVERYTHING THAT DEFINES THEM CULTURALLY, INCLUDING THEIR LANGUAGE. THE PREACHERS SAY THAT THEY WILL GO TO HELL UNLESS THE ABANDON THEIR CULTURE.

SO I SAY TO ALL OF YOU:
PLS JOIN ME TO ADVANCE THE COURSE OF THE Confraternity of Rational Believers (CORB). SIMPLY PUT, CORB'S MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT ADHERENTS AND SCIENTISTS APPLY LOGIC IN INTERPRETATION AND APPLICATION OF DOCTRINES AND THEORIES. REMEMBER THE DOCTRINES AND THEORIES ARE HUMAN CREATION

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ifihearam: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
The wife too sef, if you cant handle polygamy oya divorce am na.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by jaxxy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
A public apology should end those matter I believe. Forgiveness is needed in marriage.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by obinna58(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Trying to get access to both Puxxies
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Rechargeam247(f): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Why is he apologizing online Clown
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by omolasho: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
I thought you trusted your guts before doing it. This apology is unnecessary, Weakling!
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by SunMusk(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Have you not read in the bible where Jesus tell the Jews that polygamy is not God plan for man, that polygamy is not his heart desire?? That it was allow because of the hardest of heart of the jew. The bible never ever condone polygamy. If you re ignorant or pagan and do it, no need to ask the wife to leave. But the bible does not support it.
sweetman2022:

I guess you don't want to accept what is written in Exodus 21:10
New International Version
If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights.

The verse above justifies that he can marry another as long as those rights are fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by FashionCookie(f): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Mtcheww
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Divay22(f): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fear the silence of a Woman...

It will kill you before anything else

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by chudez0147(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
DamnNigga
I think it's too late to turn back . She should learn to live with it .
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,
You and I know that you have lost your peace.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by theredaddy: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Wait for the news of the gbege first.

are you asking me to wait for someone home to break, like srsly

aunty when last did you wash your inside

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Nuzo1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Neddstark:
May has a choice to either still be his wife or leave the marriage and get a boyfriend/new husband.
Yul should table it with her and live with the consequences.
I like what Paul Okoye did, sharp sharp accepted his faith and went for the fresher life.

There was no breach of trust and love between Yul and may. Only for may to find out that she not only has a stepson but also a co-wife from the same man she supposedly sleeps with in the same bed for over 15years.

That right there is heartbreaking especially when Yul was being arrogant about it. May will need all the time to heal and decide her next line of action. It’s insensitive to give her ultimatum to be a co-wife or not to be.

Besides, from the apology letter, it’s looking like there’s trouble in paradise with the new wife.

As for Paul Okoye’s marriage, seems the love wasn’t there for the most part of the marriage. Heck when he messed up, he never bordered to apologize. He ran away so fast and never looked back. And Anita too no send.

Look, nobody is perfect.
But we must learn to take responsibility as at when due.

Nobody gave these guys ultimatum before their actions. Nobody should also give the victims ultimatum to accept what they never signed up for.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by nairamaniac: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
ibkayee:

Lmao what is this grin

grin grin grin ;

It's true naaaaa. U strike me as someone who doesn't smile or laff for tooo, no matter how fun/funny it gets.

Like you load your laff each morning with a particular amount of recharge card and monitor its usage all thru your day grin

I love the stoic looks though, especially on a cute face like yours kiss
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by nineville(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
inforesource:
Elton John lyrics says, Saying sorry in things I shouldn't have done.

Elton John or Phil Collins?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by BRATISLAVA: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

This is false teaching at its peak. Can you start making reference to the Bible to back up the things you assert so authoritatively? This is how some of you ignorantly scatter people’s home and leave them in shambles for the rest of their lives. He is legally married to two wives. Even heaven recognizes that. The only difference is that, there are certain positions in church that he is cannot hold (1Timothy 3:2)

Why didn't anyone in the Bible, as a Christian, have two wives? The confusion and hate in polygamy are reasons why it shouldn't exist. You don't need religion to tell you everything.

Apart from the man having more sex than usual, and other selfish benefits for himself, what other real, lasting benefits are there to the other parties involved directly and indirectly by polygamy?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Successs1010: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,
its a really serious thing
https://www.fiverr.com/share/D0RzZX smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Segzy19: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
I disagree... I don't think God is against polygamy.
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,

Somebody that she paid her bride price...

All most all d chosen members i know are stupid

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Romanoff(f): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
theredaddy:

are you asking me to wait for someone home to break, like srsly

aunty when last did you wash your inside

Home that has already broken or another one?
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Divay22:
Fear the silence of a Woman...

It will kill you before anything else

Applicable to only poor men and simps.....

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Divay22(f): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Applicable to only poor men and simps.....
grin
It's applicable to everybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by advanceDNA: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
chaseblack:

Can you explain why God didn't ask David to send Bathsheba away?

A sin has been committed and he'll suffer the punishment either he sends her away or not. Why should he send her away if he is going to be punished anyways?

U dey mind all these assistant jesus wannabe

....e dey try apply hagai and abraham case to the matter.....but e get why God say make abraham solve the matter that way
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Ted4real: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Apologies makes meaning when you are still not in the act. Women are not a piece of art as some of us has reduce them to be. Inviting her over and sorting out things with her will have been the best option not social media!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by theredaddy: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Home that has already broken or another one?

There is no perfect marriage, the woman is just being emotionally clouded which is understandable buh with the effort yul in expending the marriage stand a chance, besides it is not over until is over ... may just as to stay away from pocohantas & romanoff
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Deepthoughts: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Nollywood actor,Yul Edochie has publicly apologised to his first wife, May Edochie, for marrying his colleague as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

May became unhappy with Yul over his marriage to his colleague, Judy Austin Muoghalu who has a son with him. May has stated that she can't accept a polygamous relationship.

Yul took to his Instagram handle to beg for her forgiveness.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmbaDV9Lwri/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
But this same man said few days ago that polygamy is approved by God,so why apologizing for doing what God approve of?,but if the first wife feel she can't take it let her just ask for divorce before it degenerate to something else,na so wahala dey start ooh like play play.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Divay22:

grin
It's applicable to everybody

I can testify that money answereth all things,including women....the key is to not stay in d same roof with her...her silence means nothing
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by 1Dray(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Nollywood actor,Yul Edochie has publicly apologised to his first wife, May Edochie, for marrying his colleague as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

May became unhappy with Yul over his marriage to his colleague, Judy Austin Muoghalu who has a son with him. May has stated that she can't accept a polygamous relationship.

Yul took to his Instagram handle to beg for her forgiveness.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmbaDV9Lwri/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Live peacefully and happily in polygamy? Is this playing?
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ibkayee(f): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
nairamaniac:

grin grin grin ;

It's true naaaaa. U strike me as someone who doesn't smile or laff for tooo, no matter how fun/funny it gets.

Like you load your laff each morning with a particular amount of recharge card and monitor its usage all thru your day grin

I love the stoic looks though, especially on a cute face like yours kiss
I actually laugh a lot lol

Cheers though cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Divay22(f): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

I can testify that money answereth all things,including women....the key is to not stay in d same roof with her...her silence means nothing
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

P’square,Wizkid,Tiwa,Don Jazzy,Timaya,Others At Mavin Concert 2015(Video & Pics) / Nomoreloss Kept So Many Secrets - Brother / Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.