Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife (36263 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by VictorGeneral4(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Nollywood actor,Yul Edochie has publicly apologised to his first wife, May Edochie, for marrying his colleague as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

May became unhappy with Yul over his marriage to his colleague, Judy Austin Muoghalu who has a son with him. May has stated that she can't accept a polygamous relationship.

Yul took to his Instagram handle to beg for her forgiveness.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmbaDV9Lwri/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I’ve supported all your hustle from day one, I have been an exceptional father to our children till date making sure they lack nothing and always there for everyone.
Out of 100 I have done 99 things right, hating me because of one thing isn't the best.
Nobody is perfect.
I'm not.
You're not.
Nobody is, except God.
Yul.. this is not an apology

This is very hard to swallow especially when you're not having issues with your marriage find a way to settle your side chick and let her go
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by gbemishile: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
StreetFight:

From the beginning of his relationship with his first wife about 20 years ago, did he know that he will Mary more than one wife then? I seriously doubt it
Issues like that are one of the things they ought to have discussed from the onset.one doesnt really know what might happen jn future,but u prepare ur mjnd for any eventualities.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Bahamas95(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
highchief1:
only wicked ppl do polygamy.the man enjoys the children suffers.That’s my definition of polygamy.u have to hate your kids to do polygamy.
Since I was born am yet to see any peaceful polygamous family, the few homes where they make less noise is because the man is still alive and they're either scared or respect him.

Immediately the man dies the wives and children will unleash their venom.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by JeffRock: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Well said (10/10)

ibkayee:
This guy again, emotional manipulation in a bid to appeal to the public, we know your type wink

Your perception and approach to issues speak so much volume of your parents success.
You're a great dividends of "GREAT PARENTING"
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
Same way it is not written in the Bible if a woman can have 2 husbands or not. So we can’t say if it a sim. As u re very stupid to use ur number 6. Why didn’t God create 2 women for Adam? Mumu
Positiveminds:

It's unfortunate that you have to resort to insult.

Let me correct you, for in your ignorance you have written like a child.

Jesus did not state as a law that a man should marry one wife. If you have a scripture on that, bring it out.

2.When a man marries a woman, she is wife to that man. That scripture posited the force or power between a couple in marriage. It has nothing to do with polygamy or monogamy.

3. If those people of old sinned by marrying more than one wife, it certainly would have been condemned in the Bible. There is no such thing. God told David He would have been given more wives if he asked, instead of taking another man's woman.

4. God is not biased. He does not miscarry justice.
If He didn't condemn the people of old for marrying more than one wife, what makes you think he does now? Our forefathers practiced polygamy, just like their Jewish counterparts did. They lived well. God didn't condemn them. You want to tell me that the likes of Abraham, David, Solomon, etc are in hellfish for marrying multiple wives?

Be guided accordingly. You people should stop being emotional over issues.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
Story.
Johel:

Another thing is my 3 wives will love me the way it should be...men follow women that accepted them because of money,my women accept me because of who I am,what I represent and all I stand for...my wives will love me with their life sef,if that's what u want to hear, if it doesn't work for others doesn't mean it won't work for me, we all got different rules and theories, many just don't have sense of coordination....This is no competition, it is about what a man wants, how he stands his ground, and how he takes charge of responsibilities and situations..

Y'all need liberate yourselves from mental slavery.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
Story. Lmao. If na so e easy, polygamy won’t be dis scary and hard. Enter first. Stop fantacising
Johel:

Na dem go die first sef, it's like u don't know the kind of man I am...a woman can never rule over my kingdom, I decide,they comply, I lead ,they follow, any wife wey do anyhow go see anyone, many men are idiots and that's why they keep simping and dying like Christmas fowl...A man is the head, a man must be a man...I will handle, control and take care of my 3 wives and family adequately without any form of headache, if anyone wan gimme headache, I send her packing, and allow the reasonable ones remain....no time to dey Mumu around, even if any of my children wan dey do like weyrey, I go disown am... Nothing really matters than peace ,happiness and money.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
And who are you to judge? When Gid said ‘judge not’. And where did I write dat I was a born again Christian. Guy, u re stupid
prophetfire:
With all this your abuses and insults just to make your point, it's very clear that you aren't a Christian. You don't know Christ, you don't know his teachings and you don't know his character. So you are not qualified to write on or teach or defend the teachings of Christ.
If you insist that you are a follower of Christ, then you are a disgrace to everything that Christ stands for. You lack the characters of Christ.
Go and hide.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by writeprof(m): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
chaseblack:

Can you explain why God didn't ask David to send Bathsheba away?

A sin has been committed and he'll suffer the punishment either he sends her away or not. Why should he send her away if he is going to be punished anyways?

God didn't ask David to send Bathsheba away because David had killed her husband so he must marry her to take over the responsibility of catering for her. It wouldn't be just to send her away since God is just.

Yul second wife scenario is probably a product of manipulation by the lady supported by Yul's Igbo love for the male child thing. I don't understand the Igbo man and male children.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Echoban: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Romanoff:
Yinmu.

All this apology na to soften another gbege wey e done commit.

Why is a proud polygamist apologizing?

Wetn una want make he do? Make he die?? Let everyone move on as h already apologize abeg. May edochi should just accept life and get over it. undecided
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Positiveminds(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tamilore11:
Same way it is not written in the Bible if a woman can have 2 husbands or not. So we can’t say if it a sim. As u re very stupid to use ur number 6. Why didn’t God create 2 women for Adam? Mumu

You are really sick!
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Johel(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tamilore11:
Story. Lmao. If na so e easy, polygamy won’t be dis scary and hard. Enter first. Stop fantacising

Ok...but are you single?
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Married
Johel:

Ok...but are you single?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
You bc are the very sick one here. Mixing ppl’s traditions with religion shows u are stupid. Islam allows polygamy. It is not in Christian way. It is not der after Jesus came. He set everything straight. Mumu
Positiveminds:

You are really sick!
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Ballotelle(m): 4:47am On Dec 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,
Don't let humans lead you astray.
Don't let society deceive you.
You have hurt the wife of your youth. God hates that.
You and I know that you have lost your peace.
You have also sinned against God ALMIGHTY.
Make Peace with GOD and with your Wife May Edochie.
Settle your concubine and let her go. She is only your Sin Partner.
This is the way to make true peace with GOD and your wife.
This is the way for you to get back your peace.
If u or ur relative happen to b the sin partner u would b happy if u are let to go ?
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by prophetfire: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
Tamilore11:
And who are you to judge? When Gid said ‘judge not’. And where did I write dat I was a born again Christian. Guy, u re stupid
Ehhhhhh? You don't like being judged but you are judging him? You aren't a born again Christian but you are rebuking someone who isn't a born again Christian for not following the teaching of Christ?
Anyway you have defined yourself already by the constant abusive word in your mouth. You are stupidity reloaded.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by idrisaleo1: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Petdagr8t:

Muhammad is a pagan who copied some Christian and Jewish practices to form the Quran and thereby claimed it was an inspiration from God. Oga know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Prophet Muhammed have succeeded in deceiving you and many others but chances that you may receive sense and come out from head slamming.

Copied? A lot more accurate. Quran doesn't have any errors unlike the Bible that fails simple arithmetic tests. Taught sound and pure monotheism like all the prophets of the past. He "slammed" his head like Jesus, Moses, and Abraham, begging for mercy from his Lord, the one true Lord. The man that will lead Jesus and every other prophet to paradise. The one with the biggest follower on the day of reckoning. The one sent to all of mankind, and not just the Jews. The best man to have ever lived.. And I hope you know Jesus is also a man.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Petdagr8t(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
idrisaleo1:

Copied? A lot more accurate. Quran doesn't have any errors unlike the Bible that fails simple arithmetic tests. Taught sound and pure monotheism like all the prophets of the past. He "slammed" his head like Jesus, Moses, and Abraham, begging for mercy from his Lord, the one true Lord. The man that will lead Jesus and every other prophet to paradise. The one with the biggest follower on the day of reckoning. The one sent to all of mankind, and not just the Jews. The best man to have ever lived.. And I hope you know Jesus is also a man.
Muhammed once said that he doesn't know what will be of him after death. So stop being myopic and face the reality. Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth and the life.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by idrisaleo1: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Petdagr8t:

Muhammed once said that he doesn't know what will be of him after death. So stop being myopic and face the reality. Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth and the life.

Not only did he know where he was going, some of his Sa'aba have been given the good news of paradise, a lovely place to rest.

The way for the Jews he was sent to. He wasn't even sent to the gentiles. How can he be the way for you in that your village? And how about those that died before the birth of Jesus' mum, are they all doomed for hell?

The last prophet, Muhammad, was sent to all of mankind.

Allah states in the Qur'an in Surah 7 Al-'Araaf 151 Say (to them O Muhammad): O Mankind. I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, (the Messenger) of Him to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and of the earth. There is no god but He. He gives life, and makes to die.

Al-Miqdam ibn al-Aswad reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No house of brick, nor fur, will remain upon the face of the earth but that Allah will cause the message of Islam to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored and the disgraceful will be disgraced.”

I hope you're not part of those disgraced.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
And where did I judge in my comment to him? U re just very daft. I explained wat I knew about the Bible. Where did I judge him? Did he marry two wives or do I even know him to judge him?
prophetfire:
Ehhhhhh? You don't like being judged but you are judging him? You aren't a born again Christian but you are rebuking someone who isn't a born again Christian for not following the teaching of Christ?
Anyway you have defined yourself already by the constant abusive word in your mouth. You are stupidity reloaded.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Petdagr8t(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
idrisaleo1:

Not only did he know where he was going, some of his Sa'aba have been given the good news of paradise, a lovely place to rest.

The way for the Jews he was sent to. He wasn't even sent to the gentiles. How can he be the way for you in that your village? And how about those that died before the birth of Jesus' mum, are they all doomed for hell?

The last prophet, Muhammad, was sent to all of mankind.

Allah states in the Qur'an in Surah 7 Al-'Araaf 151 Say (to them O Muhammad): O Mankind. I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, (the Messenger) of Him to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and of the earth. There is no god but He. He gives life, and makes to die.

Al-Miqdam ibn al-Aswad reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No house of brick, nor fur, will remain upon the face of the earth but that Allah will cause the message of Islam to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored and the disgraceful will be disgraced.”

I hope you're not part of those disgraced.

Same Muhammed who claimed in the Hadith that his own parents are bound to hell simply because they both died before he invented the religion of head slamming.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by idrisaleo1: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Petdagr8t:

Same Muhammed who claimed in the Hadith that his own parents are bound to hell simply because they both died before he invented the religion of head slamming.

There's only one place for polytheists. And you might end up there if you continue to give to Jesus the glory he never claimed to have. When you are making accusations, try to include the source. Don't just write like a fool.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Petdagr8t(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
idrisaleo1:

There's only one place for polytheists. And you might end up there if you continue to give to Jesus the glory he never claimed to have. When you are making accusations, try to include the source. Don't just write like a fool.
If you are not foolish as presumed, you should have went back to study about the hadiths in order to get the fact.
I repeat again Prophet Muhammad's parents are regarded as polytheists (kafir's) even by their son who was very much younger when they died . Therefore the early scholars who compiled the copy copy book...the Quran and the Hadiths claimed they were hell bound. ( Jaanama) go and study your religion before coming here to type trash.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by idrisaleo1: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Petdagr8t:

If you are not foolish as presumed, you should have went back to study about the hadiths in order to get the fact.
I repeat again Prophet Muhammad's parents are regarded as polytheists (kafir's) even by their son who was very much younger when they died . Therefore the early scholars who compiled the copy copy book...the Quran and the Hadiths claimed they were hell bound. ( Jaanama) go and study your religion before coming here to type trash.

You argue like a foolish man, quote the source of your Hadith. It's a waste of time engaging with you. The detailed information of those scholars, ranging from when they were born to their character were recorded. The entire chain of each narration is known, so that no one meets Jesus on the way to Damascus and write the fictitious book you call Bible. And that's for hadith. Qur'an had many people memorised the word of God, word for word. And those that lived with, eat and share both good and bad times with the prophet were those that wrote the Qur'an. Any honest Christian would know there's a problem somewhere with the Bible. First go get me an original Bible written in the language Jesus spoke.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Petdagr8t(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
idrisaleo1:

You argue like a foolish man, quote the source of your Hadith. It's a waste of time engaging with you. The detailed information of those scholars, ranging from when they were born to their character were recorded. The entire chain of each narration is known, so that no one meets Jesus on the way to Damascus and write the fictitious book you call Bible. And that's for hadith. Qur'an had many people memorised the word of God, word for word. And those that lived with, eat and share both good and bad times with the prophet were those that wrote the Qur'an. Any honest Christian would know there's a problem somewhere with the Bible. First go get me an original Bible written in the language Jesus spoke.
At this point I know your foolishness is legendary hence I will stop arguing with a foolish man. I raised a concern on the whereabout of prophet Muhammad's parents as reported by " Buhari" but instead of you to address it you ended up blabbing nonsense.
As for the bible you mentioned we all know how the scrolls ie the Torah, The Zebura and the Injila were collected and compiled. But as for the Quran Muhammed and his associates copied from the three books and added some lies before publishing it.
One of the lies is that Abraham, Joseph Moses,David, Solomon who were all Jews and even Jesus and Mary were Muslims as claim by the highly fabricated book of lies in the entire world history. But his parents were Kafir's ( polytheists).
I even read in the Quran that Muhammed snatched his adopted son's wife after peeping to her unclothedness and proclaimed it legal before Allah. Nawao keep defending nonsense in the name of religion but I am always ready to destroy those lies with the truth. If you are a sincere person then you'll confirm that whatever I said here are pure truth and nothing more or less.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by idrisaleo1: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Petdagr8t:
Awon deputy Mohamed. Continue to defend nonsense as you want but as for me andy family Jesus Christ is Lord God of heaven and the whole universe. Accept this gospel truth and denounce mohamedism or rather go and hug the nearest life transformer. Receive sense if you like but if you don't you may continue to fool yourself

Out of any valid point? Run away like most of you do in the end.

I never claimed to be holy, a prophet, not to be sinner. I sin and ask for forgiveness from the God of Jesus. That's what Ezekiel 18 says. I don't wait for a crying, dependent, forgetful, born of a woman God to die for my sins.

Mohammed and Jesus (peace be upon them) are nothing but a messenger and prophets of God. You Bible agreed that Jesus was sent. And if you are sent, you are a messenger.

Jesus is no God for your God is one and true.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Petdagr8t(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mohamed is not a prophect of God. He is simply a fake prophet, one of those false prophets our Lord and our God Jesus Christ forwarned us about in the epistle of 1st John.
It's a pity that a supposedly reasonable but ignorant person like you were deceived too by Muhammad.
[ quote author=idrisaleo1 post=120248813]

I never claimed to be holy, a prophet, not to be sinner. I sin and ask for forgiveness from the God of Jesus. That's what Ezekiel 18 says. I don't wait for a crying, dependent, forgetful, born of a woman God to die for my sins.

Mohammed and Jesus (peace be upon them) are nothing but a messenger and prophets of God. You Bible agreed that Jesus was sent. And if you are sent, you are a messenger.

Jesus is no God for your God is one and true. [/quote]
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by idrisaleo1: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Petdagr8t:
Mohamed is not a prophect of God. He is simply a fake prophet, one of those false prophets our Lord and our God Jesus Christ forwarned us about in the epistle of 1st John.
It's a pity that a supposedly reasonable but ignorant person like you were deceived too by Muhammad.
[ quote author=idrisaleo1 post=120248813]

Jesus is no God for your God is one and true.

I advise you to read about the person of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

He's not just a prophet, but the greatest man to have ever lived. The most influential man in history. And the religion he was blessed to lead, would be the biggest in years to come. Islam is growing and it shall soon reach your doorstep.

Glad to have been misled into submitting to the God of Abraham.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by idrisaleo1: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
I

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido, B-Red And Trey Songz Strike A Pose / Photos From Benita Okojie's White Wedding / Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.