Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife (36210 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by EhisChelsea1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,
Don't let humans lead you astray.
Don't let society deceive you.
You have hurt the wife of your youth. God hates that.
You have also sinned against God ALMIGHTY.
Make Peace with GOD and with your Wife May Edochie.
Settle your concubine and let her go. She is only your Sin Partner.
This is the way to make true peace with GOD and your wife.

This is false teaching at its peak. Can you start making reference to the Bible to back up the things you assert so authoritatively? This is how some of you ignorantly scatter people’s home and leave them in shambles for the rest of their lives. He is legally married to two wives. Even heaven recognizes that. The only difference is that, there are certain positions in church that he is cannot hold (1Timothy 3:2)

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ViceGovernor: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
I think this guy has bipolar disorder undecided
Today he go talk one thing tomorrow he go say he no talk am angry

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by asatemple(f): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
Chaii! To spoil things no dey hard na to amend am

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by peacettw: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
ibkayee:
This guy again, emotional manipulation in a bid to appeal to the public, we know your type wink

Exactly. I have never seen a more irritating being

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ogwumgbe: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Nollywood actor,Yul Edochie has publicly apologised to his first wife, May Edochie, for marrying his colleague as a second wife, IGBERETV reports.

May became unhappy with Yul over his marriage to his colleague, Judy Austin Muoghalu who has a son with him. May has stated that she can't accept a polygamous relationship.

Yul took to his Instagram handle to beg for her forgiveness.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmbaDV9Lwri/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

that's why is very important to avoid who the Bible terms strange women, they are nothing but destructive,

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Solofresh2: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
sukkot:
wetin this man dey find sef. with his small change he go carry two women. when senior men like tinubu and peter obi keep body with one wife
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ZooOga: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Great write-up, I wonder if Papa Pete is still upset? smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ibkayee(f): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
peacettw:

Exactly. I have never seen a more irritating being
Very irritating

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by hush15: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,

Where will that one go to with his kids ehn... Righteousness, stop misinterpreting what you don't fully understand o.

I support making peace with the wife but to chase that one away, I don't agree cos scriptures never said so..

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by sweetman2022: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,
I guess you don't want to accept what is written in Exodus 21:10
New International Version
If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights.

The verse above justifies that he can marry another as long as those rights are fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by MiaBeer(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
He lived in Lagos for years and began to see himself as a polygamist. Igbo women don’t accept that.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by bigdammyj: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Catching cruise.
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Petdagr8t(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
No be Yul wey dey form Jagaban before?,
now wetin come make am remember say e don Bleep up?
May be Judy Austin don dey show him the other side of her.
Yul Edochie you must tell us wetin make you leave that gentle mother of your kids for a divorced woman.
The online in-laws must hear the reasons in order to chook mouth properly into it.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Allisgud: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Make this dick head go stay one place with him prick and pkekus matter
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by tollyboy5(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,
Trash! Stopping teaching rubbish!
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ofiko123(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
May God heal their home..
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by hotspec(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,
Quote a Bible verse that says whoever marries two wives will not inherit d kingdom of God. Either old or new testament

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Bahamas95(m): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
This guy is becoming annoying.

I just pray nothing will make me even think about getting married to more than one wife.....I hate polygamy. I don't wanna create problem for my children when am old or gone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by nairamaniac: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
ibkayee:
This guy again, emotional manipulation in a bid to appeal to the public, we know your type wink

My worldwide niaraland crush has spoke well again.

With your evergreen sweet stoic looks. grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ppogba: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
This young man should grow up and stop disturbing the whole space with his personal headache.

At his age, Solomon already had over 100 wives excluding concubines.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by theredaddy: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Romanoff:
Yinmu.

All this apology na to soften another gbege wey e done commit.

Why is a proud polygamist apologizing?

Cos he is "Sorry" ... i am curious how you missed that part tho undecided
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by fxexperts: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
yahoodetector:
May Edochie should simply realize that the earlier she accepts having a co-wife, the better for her.

Apology from Yul makes no difference.
This guy mumu Know's no boundary. Dude she has left the dickhead and the dickhead is begging and you are here capping nonsense. The earlier you realize that have a rod in between your legs doesn't make you important or a man the better for you. joker

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
May God rain peace in their home.
PO is leading in the ANAP December Poll. Ok check on Bobo Chicago cause he is loosing both North East and West
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by MyAmericandream(f): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
sukkot:
wetin this man dey find sef. with his small change he go carry two women. when senior men like tinubu and peter obi keep body with one wife

He has been sleeping with the girl a long time ago, but the pregnancy hooked him this time. In Igboland , for a man to claim a child born on the wrong side of the blanket, he must marry the mother. He had no choice.

I don’t think this was what he bargained for. He just wanted to the son to have some kinda inheritance like his other legitimate children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Apologize for marrying a second wife
Is it a TABOOOOOOOOOOO?
Please who does that?
Ichie, you fall hand oo
So where do you want NED NWOKO to start from?

NED will start by apologizing to first for marrying second, thereafter he will apologize to 1st & 2nd for marrying 3rd, thereafter he will apologize to 1st, 2nd+3rd for marrying fourth.... And it continues until it gets to Regina and the new Babymama

For ONI of IFE, even the gods are confused

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by ibkayee(f): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
nairamaniac:

My worldwide niaraland crush has spoke well again.

With your evergreen sweet stoic looks. grin

Lmao what is this grin
Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by AngelicBeing: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,
Gbamsulotely, foundational powers of Polygamy finally arrested the guys destiny, end of thread, next news jare angry

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by TechtraGadgets: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
He spends more time apologising than being a responsible husband and father.

These alpha males are usually clowns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by SugarGirl44(f): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
What’s this everyday drama na?
Ibo people and attention seeking are 5$6.
Is he the first or last man to marry a second wife?
Mtcheew......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife by Smoothcom: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Is Solomon in hell fire
Righteousness2:
My brother Yul,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mother Not Dead - Mercy Eke’s Sister, Promise Eke Cries Out / Ali Baba Blasts Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu On Instagram / Arsenal Fans Celebrate Pasuma's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.