Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) (68033 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist Goes Public With His Partner (photos) / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Yuck! Na foreign demons posess them. 40 days fasting (by their mama) with vigil marathon prayers will rectify their hormones. Fine boys with sores on their butt holes...omashey o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by plantist: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Creditalerts:
Emilokan pikin grin

Omo ale yiibo cheesy, na Chisom Peter be hin name o. So na fla.theaded idiot like you oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Olodo24: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Na hypocrites full this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
They be like twins.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Seeking attention. it is still unnatural.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by ictplotter(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
Naturally, this is Disgusting!!
Morally , it is Evil!
Before GOD, it is invitation to Wrath.

As Nigerians, we must reject , speak and stand boldly against this abominations and Wickedness.
If your eyes are open , you will see clearly that the Unadulterated Wrath of GOD is Hovering on Humanity and the Earth.
To avoid GOD'S wrath you must be against these evils.

Repent and flee from these evils so you don't destroy your soul.
Stop shouting morally morally there, ur Bible support and encourage all those immorality and Rubbish. Normally this Rubbish cannot happen in an Islamic Republic.
This world became full of evil and immorality as result of two biblical incidents that is,
1. That shall not judge.
2. He without sin should be the first to cast his stone.
Those two biblical verses which was inserted into the Bible by satanic Roman emperors destroy the entire morality and sanity of man.
By following those two satanic biblical verses, Man cannot condenm or punish his fellow by doing evil and when man remains silent in front of evil, it automatically shows that he encourage n support the evil.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by etrange: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
If they are happy together, what's out business? Wishing them the best!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by hammer567: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
IT IS VERY HARD TO SEE A DECENT YORUBA PERSON, BEHAVE THE WAY THE RESIDENT LOONY WITH VERY POOR UPBRING REPRESENT AND PORTRAY THE ENTIRE YORUBA TRIBE.

ALSO, U NEVER SEE A YORUBA WOMAN ACTING DERANGED.

IT IS USUALLY THE MEN THAT PRIDE THEMSELVES IN BEING AGBERO, THAT SHAME THE WHOLE TRIBE.

IGBO AS A PEOPLE, NO BE YOUR MATE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Icyboy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Crazy things are happening...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
So these gays are real humans?

How can a MAN be shagging the butt hole of his fellow muscular MAN?

Truly this world is filled with so much evil

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by caye(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
riverbird:
Why do they look alike?, Seems There has been serious blood exchange before now

Almost seems like brothers

Abi na to arrange Canada runs things nii, while claiming asylum due to persecution of homosexuals in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Tigaremporium: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
May we never give birth to what we can't explain...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by ShinnBet: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
hammer567:

YES!

THEN YOU GRADUALLY DESCEND INTO RANTING LIKE A RABIES DOG.

I MEAN, EVERYBODY ON NAIRALAND, KNOWS HOW U DO IT HERE.

LOW LIFE! LOW LEVEL YORUBA MAN!

You leave your OSU faggins dey drag me and my post.

Nah me turn those damaged men into fagg0ts?

When you idiots go to prison like its summer camp or turn your boarding house to sodomy clubs and have every Emeka fcking his apprentice boy in the back of his shop , you didn't know you were breeding future faggins abi?

Continue to dey Blane Yoruba for your rubbish.

Clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by jpmoriarti(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lovely couple. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian gay journalist Chisom Peter has gone public with his partner, IGBERETV reports.

Chisom shared loved-up photos of him and his partner on his private Twitter account, with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl1bbwHIuxu/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

They should arrest these criminals, this is sin before Almighty God and humans, against nature and our law of our country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
imadiyi:

Are these guys resident in Nigeria?
They live in my area
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by hammer567: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
ShinnBet:

You leave your OSU faggins dey drag me and my post.

Nah me turn those damaged men into fagg0ts?

When you idiots go to prison like its summer camp or turn your boarding house to sodomy clubs and have every Emeka fcking his apprentice boy in the back of his shop , you didn't know you were breeding future faggins abi?

Continue to dey Blane Yoruba for your rubbish.

Clowns.

IT MAY SURPRISE YOU, BUT NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR HATE BUT YOU.

NOT THE DECENT YORUBA OR THE BUSY IGBO PEOPLE.

U TURN EVERY THREAD TO BE ABOUT IGBO, RANTING LIKE A RABIES DOG.

IT SUCKS TO BE YOU.
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by budusky05(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
Girls wont like this,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
They want to japa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
ShinnBet:
Ekwensu people.

When I posted here that Igbo guys are gay as hell with Anambra being the capital of sodomy, OSU pigs will be insulting their father.

You are gay closet one

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
This is absurd. An oddity
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Olodo24:
Na hypocrites full this thread.
No mind them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
There’s a particular demon responsible for this demonic act. But some f00ls will grimace at it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by ShinnBet: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
hammer567:

IT MAY SURPRISE YOU, BUT NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR HATE BUT YOU.

NOT THE DECENT YORUBA OR THE BUSY IGBO PEOPLE.

U TURN EVERY THREAD TO BE ABOUT IGBO, RANTING LIKE A RABIES DOG.

IT SUCKS TO BE YOU.

Patronising OSU now remembers there are descent yorubas when your first response to me was labelling me a Yoruba that I am not.

I keep telling you osus to stop dragging me into your feud with yorubas.

But una dey gree hear word ?

To you nah only Yoruba hate una ass.

Waka pass and don't quote me again .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Waywardson6: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
There's nothing as good as being true to yourself. No body's opinion matters, as far as they didn't commit suicide, kill anyone & are truly happy. May God bless their union. AMEN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by aylipple: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Asylum claim loading...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by 5starMan: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
See you for corner, I corner you
You are dead...
This is Africa for sanity sake
Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Temptee101:
So these gays are real humans?

How can a MAN be shagging the butt hole of his fellow muscular MAN?

Truly this world is filled so many evil
The thing day sweet o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by ShinnBet: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Juanmike:
You are gay closet one

Speak for yourself

I am no OSU and so can't be a fagg0t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Them go don pot each other nyash tire
Like snooker grin grin grin grin

Ndi Ara

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tigaremporium:
May we never give birth to what we can't explain...
You will give birth to bunch of em

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) by hammer567: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
ShinnBet:

Patronising OSU now remembers there are descent yorubas when your first response to me was labelling me a Yoruba that I am not.

I keep telling you osus to stop dragging me into your feud with yorubas.

But una dey gree hear word ?

To you nah only Yoruba hate una ass.

Waka pass and don't quote me again .

TO ME, U ARE A SAD LITTLE MAN, WITH NO HOPE.

U PROBABLY HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND WILL DIE OF CARDIAC ARREST.

ALL NA YOUR OWN DOING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.