Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion (3855 Views)

Science Is More Reliable Than Religion / Humanity Is Greater Than Religion / Always Trust In God (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lemme stamp this comment with a big BRAVO

This is why most of them store my name in their heads! wink
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by triplechoice(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell nothing as you can't list any! cheesy

It's better you do that yourself . I don't want stress myself explaining how some of these benefits were derived from going to the Moon.

If I tell you, for instance, that one of the benefits is communication satellites, which makes it possible for the conversation we are having right now, I fear you may struggle to understand how it came from going to the Moon.

People like you think that going to the Moon was for sightseeing, and that's exactly why you can't see any benefits.

Communication satellites is one of the benefits of going to the Moon. I just listed one. Go and search for the others or ask your child at home .
Don't be scared of knowing the truth yourself. You have a phone that's internet enabled. It won't take you time.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
triplechoice:

It's better you do that yourself . I don't want stress myself explaining how some of these benefits were derived from going to the Moon.

If I tell you, for instance, that one of the benefits is communication satellites, which makes it possible for the conversation we are having right now, I fear you may struggle to understand how it came from going to the Moon.

People like you think that going to the Moon was for sightseeing, and that's exactly why you can't see any benefits.

Communication satellites is one of the benefits of going to the Moon. I just listed one. Go and search for the others or ask your child at home .
Don't be scared of knowing the truth yourself. You have a phone that's internet enabled. It won't take you time.

Communication deceit!
Telephone discovered ~ 1876
First moon landing ~ 1969

So tell me how come the benefits got here before moon landing! smiley

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by paxonel(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Workch:
the Bible is not evidence, its a claim.
I didn't say the bible is evidence. I said the bible says something is evidence and that thing is faith

How do you get that?
you can see faith everywhere.
Christianity is everywhere

You cannot convince people like me with the Bible, it's a waste of time.
but you are convince that faith is everywhere, atleast you have met Christians everywhere?
And coming to NL religion section is never a waste of time because you will surely see Christians there, more Christians who by far outnumbered atheists?

That's the evidence!

Because, if something is not real you will never have more people pushing into it for over 20 centuries now.
And all your efforts today trying to discredit a movement and it belief that has existed over 20 centuries ago will be like "chasing wild geese"

I probably know the Bible more than you do
well!
Try and know it, it will be better
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
triplechoice:

Nobody here has boasted that drugs work all the time

The argument is clear na. You all impliedly boast that drugs work all the time, so we are here to remind you that it does not.

triplechoice:

Where and when did you "proved trust"
Can trust exist without self awareness?

Oga ,go rest. You're clutching at straws

You said what you said and you saw my counter which made you change post to "awareness".
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by triplechoice(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Communication deceit!

Lol
I said communication satellites, oga Maximus.

You have just confirmed why I said I don't want to stress myself listing the benefits.

I already know you would struggle to understand them.
I think one of your awake magazines has an article on Moon landing. Search for it . I'm sure more detailed information concerning the benefits would be there to help you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ọmọ no benefits if you can't list it.
Communication is out because telephone has been in use for more than 90 years before the moon landing.
So whether people travel to the moon or not communication will work here on this planet.
Say another thing joh! smiley

triplechoice:

Lol
I said communication satellites, oga Maximus.
You have just confirmed why I said I don't want to stress myself listing the benefits.
I already know you would struggle to understand them.
I think one of your awake magazines has an article on Moon landing. Search for it . I'm sure more detailed information concerning the benefits would be there to help you.
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Aemmyjah(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You see how low your IQ?

Why do you consult a physician in the first place?

Who prescribe the drugs?

Is it not the physician you TRUSTED (BELIEVED) with all your heart?

Ọmọ you need to think outside this box called ATHEISM because it's really blurring your senses completely! cheesy

I completely disagree with you on your last words
Atheism has removed his senses and power of reasoning

They foolishly thought they could tackle from all angles when you mentioned about trust and medicine
I felt somehow but I knew Max was a smart guy
He knows where he's leading them to
At the end, it is the usual embarassment they will bring upon themselves

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:

They foolishly thought they could tackle from all angles when you mentioned about trust and medicine

It's really pathetic how normal humans would try to play smart but at the end proved to be really stupid! Job 5:13

Just imagine someone saying he doesn't need to believe anything before taking a medicine yet he BELIEVED the pharmacist who produced it, BELIEVED the label, BELIEVED the manufacture and expiration date, BELIEVED the physician who prescribed it, BELIEVED the prescribed dosage and also BELIEVE what to do, eat and time to use the drug.

But by the end of the day saying he doesn't need to BELIEVE! undecided

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Communication deceit!

I wanted to ignore this like I ignored your drivel about trusting physicians but something in me told me there may be other crassly ignorant folks like you roving the earth. So here goes…
1. Going to the Moon will provide scientists with information about new views of early Earth, how the Earth-Moon system and the solar system formed and evolved, and the role of asteroid impacts on the earth.
2. Also the Moon presents numerous exciting engineering challenges.
3. It is an excellent place to test technologies, flight capabilities, life support systems, and exploration techniques .
4. We will also learn how to best employ robots to support human tasks, explore remote locations, and gather information in potentially hazardous regions. Looking farther down the road, the Moon is also a great location for launching rockets
Etc etc
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
paxonel:
I didn't say the bible is evidence. I said the bible says something is evidence and that thing is faith
but you are convince that faith is everywhere, atleast you have met Christians everywhere?
And coming to NL religion section is never a waste of time because you will surely see Christians there, more Christians who by far outnumbered atheists?

That's the evidence!

Because, if something is not real you will never have more people pushing into it for over 20 centuries now.
And all your efforts today trying to discredit a movement and it belief that has existed over 20 centuries ago will be like "chasing wild geese"
well!
Lets try this logic…
Logic-according-to-Lord-Paxonel 101

I didn't say the Koran is evidence. I said the Koran says something is evidence and that thing is faith
Islam is everywhere
but you are convince that faith is everywhere, atleast you have met Muslims everywhere?
And coming to NL religion section is never a waste of time because you will surely see Moslems there, more Moslems who by far outnumbered atheists?

That's the evidence!

And all your efforts today trying to discredit a movement and it belief that has existed over 20 centuries ago will be like.

There!
Hope you guys enjoyed today's class. See you next week cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol grin
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
jaephoenix:

1. Going to the Moon will provide scientists with information about new views of early Earth, how the Earth-Moon system and the solar system formed and evolved, and the role of asteroid impacts on the earth.

So when you change location eg from Benin to Warri, so from Warri you can learn about Benin's weather system and how Benin was formed and evolved?

Does this make sense?
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So when you change location eg from Benin to Warri, so from Warri you can learn about Benin's weather system and how Benin was formed and evolved?

Does this make sense?
I don't know. I aint the one that got F9 in all the science subjects and then decided to do law grin
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
jaephoenix:

I don't know. I aint the one that got F9 in all the science subjects and then decided to do law grin

Now you insult because you can not rebut and your rubbish logic has been bursted, Doctor

Only one physics because Lie and deceit too plenty.

That is why I don't say P.N Okeke here but Ababio C4 and modern biology A2.
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you insult because you can not argue.

I notice you didn't post your physics result but anyone that managed a B4 in physics shouldn't be asking about the importance of exploring the moon cheesy
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
jaephoenix:

I notice you didn't post your physics result but anyone that managed a B4 in physics shouldn't be asking about the importance of exploring the moon cheesy

I did not bother writing Physics and I did not ask about the exploration of the moon.
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by paxonel(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
jaephoenix:

Lets try this logic…
Logic-according-to-Lord-Paxonel 101

I didn't say the Koran is evidence. I said the Koran says something is evidence and that thing is faith
Islam is everywhere
but you are convince that faith is everywhere, atleast you have met Muslims everywhere?
And coming to NL religion section is never a waste of time because you will surely see Moslems there, more Moslems who by far outnumbered atheists?

That's the evidence!

And all your efforts today trying to discredit a movement and it belief that has existed over 20 centuries ago will be like.

There!
Hope you guys enjoyed today's class. See you next week cheesy
see you next week cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I did not bother writing Physics and I did not ask about the exploration of the moon.
Aha!
I knew something was amiss.
Dear Dliespeaker please take time out to read on the importance of moon exploration. Not just the moon but other planetary bodies. Might help a wee bit. And if had a B2 in biology, you should have an idea about evolution. But if you dubbed to get the B2, I understand grin
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
paxonel:
see you next week cheesy cheesy
Thank you bro? Til then cheesy
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
jaephoenix:

Aha!
I knew something was amiss.
Dear Dliespeaker please take time out to read on the importance of moon exploration.
Not just the moon but other planetary bodies. Might help a wee bit. And if had a B2 in biology, you should have an idea about evolution. But if you dubbed to get the B2, I understand grin

Dear Doctor evil, I do not care about exploration of the moon, if you are not a lying doctor who needs more than a mental hospital, post where I asked about noon exploration, mad doctor.

Secondly, in 1980s and 90s, even the biology teacher knew that evolution was a lie and it only got a "dem say make we tell una but all of know say e no dey True.".

So kill me if you want, all your lies still would not stand.
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by triplechoice(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The argument is clear na. You all impliedly boast that drugs work all the time, so we are here to remind you that it does not..

Please focus on me alone, and show me the statement or statements I made that confirms what you're accusing me of .

You just can't say I implied something without any proof.

I know that medical science is not magic, so how could I have boasted it can't fail.

You should cover your face in shame for this dishonest attempt of yours in trying to accuse me of something I never implied at anytime.

You said what you said and you saw my counter which made you change post to "awareness".

What is with the vague, "you said what you said"

You're hiding now.
SHM.
I always try to avoid you because I know that you're never coherent and sincere in most of the things you say.

You just blab nonsense all the time.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by triplechoice(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ no benefits if you can't list it.
Communication is out because telephone has been in use for more than 90 years before the moon landing.
So whether people travel to the moon or not communication will work here on this planet.
Say another thing joh! smiley

You don't know what is communication satellite and what it's used for. That's the problem.

And you don't want to know.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Dtruthspeaker: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
triplechoice:

Please focus on me alone, and show me the statement or statements I made that confirms what you're accusing me of .

You just can't say I implied something without any proof.

Is this not your statement you used to attack mine?

triplechoice:

Whether they come back or not is not the issue here,but if they can trust while in that condition for them to benefit from the medical attention they're receiving.

Even here do you prove and show your trust and boast in medicine.

'I know that medical science is not magic, so I could have boasted it can't fail.

triplechoice:

I always try to avoid you because I know that you're never coherent and sincere in most of the things you say.

You just blab nonsense all the time.

The Truth is you hate me because you guys can not reasonably and validly argue against me, hence your frustration and anger and insult.
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by triplechoice(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Is this not your statement you used to attack mine?

Even here do you prove and show your trust and boast in medicine.

To trust in something is not a guarantee you must benefit from it.

You don't think before you type and post

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by triplechoice(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The Truth is you hate me because you guys can not reasonably and validly argue against me, hence your frustration and anger and insult.

You're never reasonable or logical in most of the things you say.

So why should anyone hate you for that. You deserve pity and not hatred

4 Likes

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
triplechoice:

You don't know what is communication satellite and what it's used for. That's the problem.
And you don't want to know.

Were people COMMUNICATING on telephones before moon landing?
YES!
So it's not moon landing that brought telephones. wink
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
paxonel:
I do not take the Bible as authority in issues concerning evidence.
y
tou can see faith everywhere.

That's the evidence!

well!
religious faith creates fictions and mirage. Their claims are never reliable and should not be trusted by anyone with IQ above average
If you have to convince me, you will show me an evidence I can test and not all the made up evidences in your religion

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
triplechoice:

You're never reasonable or logical in most of the things you say.

So why should anyone hate you for that. You deserve pity and not hatred
llol, serious pity

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you insult because you can not rebut and your rubbish logic has been bursted, Doctor

you? A2, there's nothing like A2 in biology.
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Aemmyjah(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Workch:
I do not take the Bible as authority in issues concerning evidence.
y
religious faith creates fictions and mirage. Their claims are never reliable and should not be trusted by anyone with IQ above average
If you have to convince me, you will show me an evidence I can test and not all the made up evidences in your religion

The bible is not a science book
But what it says regarding scientific matters is always ahead of time?
We know that scientific theories changes from time to time. What was fact 500 years ago can become obsolete theory today.
The bible says something regarding the position of the Earth about 3500 years ago. It says that the Earth is hanging on nothing or having no visible support. That was not the common view and you know what the great aristotle taught regarding that. Only in Newton's day was is established that the Earth is hanging by means of gravitational forces. How did Job know?
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:

The bible is not a science book
But what it says regarding scientific matters is always ahead of time?
We know that scientific theories changes from time to time. What was fact 500 years ago can become obsolete theory today.
The bible says something regarding the position of the Earth about 3500 years ago. It says that the Earth is hanging on nothing or having no visible support. That was not the common view and you know what the great aristotle taught regarding that. Only in Newton's day was is established that the Earth is hanging by means of gravitational forces. How did Job know?
evidence doesn't have to be science based.
You don't need science to show me evidence for a flying bird or a swimming fish.
Evidence is evidence and religious kind of evidence is always fraudulent that it's puts the testability out of reach of everyone because they know it's fraud.

If the Bible says that Jesus was conceived by a virgin, how do you expect that I believe that just because your bible said it. Will that not be foolhardy knowing fully well that no virgin has ever been documented to conceive without a male gamete donor?

Why should we believe whatever your book got to say without requesting that you guys provide the evidence?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pope In Hell / Church Of Satan Registration Wesite / Misquoted “violent Verses” In The Holy Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.