Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion (3840 Views)

Science Is More Reliable Than Religion / Humanity Is Greater Than Religion / Always Trust In God (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:
What of in cases when people in coma, like accident and a doctor just stumbled on them?
Doctors have license which connotes BELIEVE (TRUST) the public should have in them so they must be extra careful before administering drugs on patients most especially those in coma who can't choose to either BELIEVE or DISBELIEVE them!

Please i'm not trying to counter you but the truth must be told. undecided
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Aemmyjah(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Doctors have license which connotes BELIEVE (TRUST) the public should have in them so they must be extra careful before administering drugs on patients most especially those in coma who can't choose to either BELIEVE or DISBELIEVE them!

He knows all these but he is just acting ignoramus

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Do not mind them
When you started the conversation
I first felt for you
But you be smart guy. They'll chase you and see that they are really messed up big time. Next is insults

I know they trust atheists claiming scientists but they can never ever beat the intelligence of Jehovah's servants.
What baffles them is how we rely on what servants of Jehovah in ancient times penned down, they feel those writings need to be updated like what scientists of ancient times thought unknowingly to them that inspired words of Jehovah will always be ahead of mankind's research it's our understanding of what is written in God's word that's needed not updating God's word.

We must BELIEVE (TRUST) in something or someone before making crucial decisions because that's the way God created us! smiley
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Aemmyjah(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I know they trust atheists claiming scientists but they can never ever beat the intelligence of Jehovah's servants.
What baffles them is how we rely on what servants of Jehovah in ancient times penned down, they feel those writings need to be updated like what scientists of ancient times thought unknowingly to them that inspired words of Jehovah will always be ahead of mankind's research it's our understanding of what is written in God's word that's needed not updating God's word.

We must BELIEVE (TRUST) in something or someone before making crucial decisions because that's the way God created us! smiley

Like Peter describe at 1Peter 4:4
They are puzzled indeed
Because they see us in the streets, dem think say nothing de upstairs
Even an eight year old JW is far intelligent that their prof
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

He knows all these but he is just acting ignoramus

I know that's why i tender an apology perhaps is feels embarrassed! 1Peter 3:15 smiley
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Aemmyjah(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I know that's why i tender an apology perhaps is feels embarrassed! 1Peter 3:15 smiley

You are strange
A tormentor tendering apology
Lol
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What of in cases when the doctor/patient dont know the drug he's giving and the disease they are treating like in double-blinded placebo?
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:
What of in cases when people in coma, like accident and a doctor just stumbled on them?
You know, trying to debate with MadMax and his horde of fruitcakes would take a toll on you. But if you derive some kind of pleasure from it (like me), go ahead and have a blast
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:
What of in cases when the doctor/patient dont know the drug he's giving and the disease they are treating like in double-blinded placebo?
Dude you beat yourself too much. MadMax and Aemyjah are school dropouts. Dropping scientific terms like double-blinded placebo etc aint gonna cut it. You can't play chess with a pig
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You are strange
A tormentor tendering apology
Lol
Well i don't really want to be a tormentor but the message we preach is what torments arrogant people at times i do feel pity for them because i know they are not supposed to be atheist if not for the religious leaders who were atheist but pretending to be servants of God.
So the apology is from the innermost part of my heart because i can't keep quiet with what i know i'm still anticipating the day an atheist will prove to be really wise so i can see the wisdom in atheism! undecided
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:
Doctors are licensed but patients only take drugs they know someone has used and it has worked before so either way BELIEVE (TRUST) is inevitable! undecided
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Doctors are licensed but patients only take drugs they know someone has used and it has worked before so either way BELIEVE (TRUST) is inevitable! undecided
do you know what a double-blinded placebo is?

Did you attend a school?
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

Dude you beat yourself too much. MadMax and Aemyjah are school dropouts. Dropping scientific terms like double-blinded placebo etc aint gonna cut it. You can't play chess with a pig
You have a lot to learn from Jehovah's Witnesses so your pride won't work! wink
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:
do you know what a double-blinded placebo is?

Did you attend a school?
Why don't you leave your Child in the care of such ones?
Guy i'm just trying to cover for you, with the questions you're asking now your sanity or let's say educational background should be queried! undecided
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I think I may have to help you because you are utterly illiterate.
Below is what double-blinded placebo is.

How does believe work in that situation?

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why don't you leave your Child in the care of such ones?
Guy i'm just trying to cover for you, with the questions you're asking now your sanity or let's say educational background should be queried! undecided
I am talking about double-blinded placebo.
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:
I am talking about double-blinded placebo.
Na wah for you o! cheesy
So is that your own situation or you're making a suggestion for others?
Well sane people take in medicine due to TRUST (BELIEVE) it's when they have no options that what you're suggesting can make sense after all they don't know the way out. cheesy
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Na wah for you o! cheesy
Well sane people take in medicine due to TRUST (BELIEVE) it's when they have no options that what you're suggesting can make sense after all they don't know the way out. cheesy
Is double-blinded placebo based on believe?
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:
Is double-blinded placebo based on believe?
Do you prefer such situations to normal treatment? cheesy
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Na wah for you o! cheesy
Hehehehehehe
Prime comedy grin
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Workch, at this rate, you'll turn a fruitcake yourself. MadMax is gaslighting you hard grin
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

Hehehehehehe
Prime comedy grin
Ọmọ this is a real comedy extravaganza o! cheesy
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am asking if double-blinded placebo, the major step is accreditation of drugs is based on belief. Answer the question
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

Workch, at this rate, you'll turn a fruitcake yourself. MadMax is gaslighting you hard grin

No nah!
We are both testing our IQ perhaps he will agree with me that sane people take in drugs due to BELIEVE (TRUST) or i will agree with him that it's possible for normal people to take in drugs without BELIEVING (TRUSTING) no one! smiley
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

lol, he wish. I usually just find little time for him, most times I ignore him
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:
I am asking if double-blinded placebo, the major step is accreditation of drugs is based on belief. Answer the question

Do you as in you prefer such situation?
Answer me first after all i've been answering all these while! cheesy
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:
lol, he wish. I usually just find little time for him, most times I ignore him

You can't ignore wisdom because right thinking people will notice that you've been silenced that's why you're trying to fight back though your cohort has warned you not to challenge Max! wink
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you as in you prefer such situation?
Answer me first after all i've been answering all these while! cheesy
I don't have an option because every drug when through that stage.
Do you think that is belief?
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:
I don't have an option because every drug went through that stage.
Do you think that is belief?

What do you call the highlighted if not a BELIEF? cheesy
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What do you call the highlighted if not a BELIEF? cheesy
Because nobody knows the outcome. Do you think it's a belief?
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:

Because nobody knows the outcome. Do you think it's a belief?

So why question FAITH if you're not certain of the medicine you're taking? cheesy
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So why question FAITH if you're not certain of the medicine you're taking? cheesy
is a double-blinded placebo faith?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Random Question For The Atheists / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside / The Truth About The Islamic Kaaba (the Black Stone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.