Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion (3858 Views)

Science Is More Reliable Than Religion / Humanity Is Greater Than Religion / Always Trust In God (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Aemmyjah:

What is the need?
He is convinced that there is no Creator
He says he is an ape and a by product of the self processing of his first ancestor which is the bacteria
You have failed your test, let another person try him luck
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Aemmyjah(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
jaephoenix:

You have failed your test, let another person try him luck

Jaephoenix believes or accepts he is an ape
Apes can't understand the concept or idea of a Creator
Doing that is like asking a blind man to describe the source of light
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by triplechoice(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Self medication? embarassed
Walahi talahi atheists no get shame! cheesy

So you decided to commit suicide shey?

But i will still help you!

Directives do come with all medicines so you must BELIEVE (TRUST) in the guidance otherwise you will not get the benefits! wink

I'm not an atheist so don't label me one.

If I have an headache and decide to buy Panadol to relieve the pain, and it works,it's not trying to commit suicide. Nearly everyone has done that. It's first aid before anything else.

And FYI that's self medication which is not wrong in that instance.

So stop the pretence and wailing because you have also done that unless you want to lie as usual.
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
triplechoice:

I'm not an atheist so don't label me one.
If I have an headache and decide to buy Panadol to relieve the pain, and it works,it's not trying to commit suicide. Nearly everyone has done that. It's first aid before anything else.
And FYI that's self medication which is not wrong in that instance.
So stop the pretence and wailing because you have also done that unless you want to lie as usual.

Panadol has DOSAGE as directed by the maker so you must BELIEVE (TRUST) what the maker wrote on the pack otherwise overdose or under dose will not yield positive result. smiley
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Panadol has DOSAGE as directed by the maker so you must BELIEVE (TRUST) what the maker wrote on the pack otherwise overdose or under dose will not yield positive result. smiley
Whats the dose of paracetamol?
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
jaephoenix:

Whats the dose of paracetamol?

Funny atheist!
You've come back! cheesy
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny atheist!
You've come back! cheesy
You can't twist this one on me, right? grin
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
jaephoenix:

You can't twist this one on me, right? grin
Give the drug to your two year old baby and let him do justice to it nah, after all he will only take it into his body! cheesy
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Give the drug to your two year old baby and let him do justice to it nah, after all he will only take it into his body! cheesy
Already given the young chap the syrup. What's next? grin
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Aemmyjah(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
jaephoenix:

You had 'faith' in whatever you have him right? You believe in whatever you have him to help him
It's sad that at this point, you have not yet come to see the point Max was trying to make about medicines. And you call yourself a doctor. Doctor that knows nothing about prescription and medicine
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You had 'faith' in whatever you have him right? You believe in whatever you have him to help him. It's sad that at this point, you have not yet come to see the point Max was trying to make about medicines. And you call yourself a doctor. Doctor that knows nothing about prescription and medicine

He is trying to play smart.
Let him give leave the drug with the baby nah! smiley
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
jaephoenix:

Give not administer so let the baby drink it as he likes! cheesy
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2022
Atheist thread.
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You had 'faith' in whatever you have him right? You believe in whatever you have him to help him
It's sad that at this point, you have not yet come to see the point Max was trying to make about medicines. And you call yourself a doctor. Doctor that knows nothing about prescription and medicine
Ummm
Whose body is processing the drug? Mine or the baby's? We're talking about a patient having faith in a drug, and not the physician having faith in his own prescriptions.
It looks like both of you need to have your brains checked
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Give not administer so let the baby drink it as he likes! cheesy
What has this post got to do with our topic?
Anyway, its MadMax, my people. grin
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Aemmyjah(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
jaephoenix:

Ummm
Whose body is processing the drug? Mine or the baby's? We're talking about a patient having faith in a drug, and not the physician having faith in his own prescriptions.
It looks like both of you need to have your brains checked

Lol
Your brain needs testing with iron cos it's too cold
Drugs and medicines have been tested from approved organization before they enter the market
A physician will prescribe a drug based on knowledge that it will work and from the tests and experience

A teacher or principal can recommend his school to a parent who seeks admission for his child cos he has faith in his school

If you as a fake lying doctor sees someone looking for a hospital to diagnose and heal his child, you'll recommend him to your hospital cos you have faith in it based on experience and how you have dealt with such sickness before and you trust yourself to do so. If you have no such faith, you won't do so

Even if you prescribe a drug to your friend for his child, you have hope that it will help him. Your friend trusts you but also has hope on what you have him to help his child. If not,he won't accept it.. to illustrate, if you give your best friend a drug like tramadol for his child, he will likely not accept not because he does not trust you but cos he has no faith on such drug for his child

See, cos you be fake doctor no mean say u get sense
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
Your brain needs testing with iron cos it's too cold
Drugs and medicines have been tested from approved organization before they enter the market
A physician will prescribe a drug based on knowledge that it will work and from the tests and experience

A teacher or principal can recommend his school to a parent who seeks admission for his child cos he has faith in his school

If you as a fake lying doctor sees someone looking for a hospital to diagnose and heal his child, you'll recommend him to your hospital cos you have faith in it based on experience and how you have dealt with such sickness before and you trust yourself to do so. If you have no such faith, you won't do so

Even if you prescribe a drug to your friend for his child, you have hope that it will help him. Your friend trusts you but also has hope on what you have him to help his child. If not,he won't accept it.. to illustrate, if you give your best friend a drug like tramadol for his child, he will likely not accept not because he does not trust you but cos he has no faith on such drug for his child

See, cos you be fake doctor no mean say u get sense
<sigh> the sadness of explaining basic shit to grown ass niggas
Bro, please scroll to the first page, reread op Workch statement. This time 3x or more. Or better still, get your 3 yr old to read it and explain to you.
The point we are talking about is the faith of a patient(not his physician, nurse, parents, pharmaceutical company etc) when ingesting a drug. If the patient takes the drug prescribed by a physician, it would work irrespective of availability of faith or trust by the patient. It doesn't matter if the patient hates the doctor. The drug acts properly as it should and the patient gets well.
Is this statement too complicated for 3 grown ass niggas to comprehend? Are you guys this daft in real life?
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Aemmyjah(m): 1:02am On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

<sigh> the sadness of explaining basic shit to grown ass niggas
Bro, please scroll to the first page, reread op Workch statement. This time 3x or more. Or better still, get your 3 yr old to read it and explain to you.
The point we are talking about is the faith of a patient(not his physician, nurse, parents, pharmaceutical company etc) when ingesting a drug. If the patient takes the drug prescribed by a physician, it would work irrespective of availability of faith or trust by the patient. It doesn't matter if the patient hates the doctor. The drug acts properly as it should and the patient gets well.
Is this statement too complicated for 3 grown ass niggas to comprehend? Are you guys this daft in real life?

A patient won't go and buy a medicine if he dies not have faith in the physician
Go and chop breakfast
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by bobestman(m): 1:08am On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

For the second time, whos this creator? I didn't ask what's this creator? In case you didn't complete kindergarten, I mean, what is his/her/their/its name?
you are an unrepentant anthiest. Nothing will convince. Sit in silence while meditating then ask to know
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by bobestman(m): 1:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

It's like telling a blind man that the sun is rising or setting
True
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:43am On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

What has this post got to do with our topic?
Anyway, its MadMax, my people. grin

Once beaten twice shy!
Always calling me "MAD" shows how pained you are whenever i expose your ignorance. wink

You must BELIEVE (TRUST) before making use of MEDICINE, if you feel you don't need to BELIEVE then leave the medicine with your child just as you do leave the feeder with your baby! wink
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

A patient won't go and buy a medicine if he dies not have faith in the physician
Go and chop breakfast
How about children or people in coma?
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:

Parents of children and those taking care of people in coma BELIEVE (TRUST) the doctor who prescribed the drugs! wink
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Aemmyjah(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:

Ask them na
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Ask them na

His cohort keep referring to me as MAD cause i beat his intelligence.

If they don't have to BELIEVE (TRUST) let them leave drugs with their children the same way they does with feeders nah! cheesy
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Go and chop breakfast
Lol. Are you still wearing your straitjacket?
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2022
bobestman:
you are an unrepentant anthiest. Nothing will convince. Sit in silence while meditating then ask to know
Right grin
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by jaephoenix(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If they don't have to BELIEVE (TRUST) let them leave drugs with their children the same way they does with feeders nah! cheesy
But MadMax, isn't that your nurse I see bringing your meds? Those meds should work if ingest them. We need you mental hinged, bro cheesy
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2022
jaephoenix:

But MadMax, isn't that your nurse I see bringing your meds? Those meds should work if ingest them. We need you mental hinged, bro cheesy

OK no more fuel in your engine shey?
Case closed! wink
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Ask them na
ask who?
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Workch: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Parents of children and those taking care of people in coma BELIEVE (TRUST) the doctor who prescribed the drugs! wink
What of in cases when people in coma, like accident and a doctor just stumbled on them?
Re: I Will Always Trust Science More Than Religion by Aemmyjah(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do not mind them
When you started the conversation
I first felt for you
But you be smart guy. They'll chase you and see that they are really messed up big time. Next is insults

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

50 Reasons Why Muhammad Was NOT A Prophet / Those Men That Do Preach In Various Motor Parks. / Judas Iscariot: Betrayer Or Enabler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.