Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer (33299 Views)

Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? / NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help / Npower, What is Happening To January 2018 Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by naturefellow(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
money ain't everything. You can be earning well but in a toxic or draining environment.
Have you considered work conditions and staff welfare, which are more valuable?

You have more research to do beyond income!

1 Like

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by NaijaSumi: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
The same hypocrites who want a better country are urging him on towards the job where he would corruptly get more aside his salary.

The fact stated... Love your point

Most Nigerians are just thieves na opportunity them no get.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Ishilove: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Why did you call it cursed money Mir?
Long story. Very long, but the fact is that these people are a law unto themselves and extort with impunity
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Mrmb: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
please do anybody here know the real or reliable salary and allowances of efcc,icpc or cbn,
and which among is a better place to work with, please I need urgent answer I will be glad if I get the answers.

ICPC
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Where do you people see this connections? I need someone to help me with a job in Lagos. I'll be grateful.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by phemmyfour: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
please do anybody here know the real or reliable salary and allowances of efcc,icpc or cbn,
and which among is a better place to work with, please I need urgent answer I will be glad if I get the answers.
Pick CBN and face front
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by charlesdinho7(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
go to cbn where you will be seeing money every time
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
TheGiftedOne:
The same hypocrites who want a better country are urging him on towards the job where he would corruptly get more aside his salary.

na now you know?
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Tbasicme: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

Go to cbn and thank me later.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by na2016: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

Without thinking twice, go for CBN.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by ashehu01: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
please I just want to know there salary scale and allowances between efcc and cbn, I believe someone here might help me with it
I beg give me 1 offer
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by dazzlingd(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

It is obvious you got your job not through hard work but nepotism.
Enjoy your loot
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by dazzlingd(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

People like op are part of problem of Nigeria, we don’t know whether he is qualified or not but he is choosing between three juicy government jobs while the citizens are suffering from lack of jobs.
Yet Seun and the mods pushed this to fp shows that the cancer eating Nigeria is deep. To crown it all, the citizens that are being oppressed are licking his ass and advising him.
This is why corruption thrives in Nigeria. We celebrate injustice, loots, inequality, unfairness.
What a shame

2 Likes

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Ibrahim405(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bros if you want peace of mind, job security, covered health insurance privacy, etc go for CBN but if you want quick money and karma go for either of the two EFCC and ICPC. Just recall what happened to Ibrahim Magu the former EFCC boss.......play your cards wisely!
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by bonnyhope: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

Nigeria my country

None of these entities place their job advert but people are resuming there daily
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by valentee(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bro please connect me to of the alt forgone or your source. I dey suffer abeg
bonnyhope:

Nigeria my country

None of these entities place their job advert but people are resuming there daily
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

What are your aspirations in life? Please don't preferences any because of money(salary) alone. Money shouldn't be the top priority. Nigeria needs mind with value. Try to channel your choice to where you will have the highest impact in terms of value. Money is just but a compensation for value added.

Think of the little impact you can add to sustainable development and how passionate it is to you bro.

My little opinion.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by bonnyhope: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obaofaba:
I don't believe this clout chaser

Why did you say so

Things are happening outside there if you don't know.
My colleague got efcc recently and friend who has connect got the same cbn
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by bonnyhope: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
valentee:
Bro please connect me to of the alt forgone or your source. I dey suffer abeg
Na northerners de get am o

I know 2 of them that have migrated to efcc and cbn recently
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by do4luv14(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=Cazzim post=119340860][/quote]

That's the thing, are you there to work for money, or build both your career and future,

CBN is your best bet, forget the salary cap, and work your way up, That Efcc job is not for every sane person,

Besides what's your discipline
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by PAQ(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
Anybody that is promising you EFCC job is either fooling you or wants to collect your money. There is an EFCC employment thread on nairaland. All their cadres are currently undergoing training now from the recent employment 6months back!

Aside that, dont believe people saying go to EFCC because you'll easily get rich, minus the fact that it will be a life of corruption its also the easiest way to a life of sorrow, i know people who are in jail or living a life of misery because they went into EFCC with the mindset of get rich quick.

If your connect is genuine and you want to work, grow and prosper in a good working environment that will expose you to the world then choose CBN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by dazzlingd(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ishilove:
You will make money in EFCC but it will be like blood money; cursed and a harbinger of sorrow.

Stay with CBN if you want peace of mind

How did he get the job, is he qualified?
and you want him to work in CBN so tomorrow when he becomes the CBN governor, Nigeria economy can continue to go from top to bottom.
So much of your wisdom.

Shameful country

https://www.nairaland.com/7492337/cheat-way-nigeria-celebrated
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by dazzlingd(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
do4luv14:

That's the thing, are you there to work for money, or build both your career and future,

CBN is your best bet, forget the salary cap, and work your way up, That Efcc job is not for every sane person,

Besides what's your discipline

Thank you, at least someone who has sense in this thread
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Chemlite: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Asked the person that recommend you.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Sirchiboy: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
I need job too
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Sirchiboy: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Deeprooted:
The security guy in my office who got a job in CBN 2021 is now in his own apartment here in Abuja with latest Benz.

Long story short, his life changed before a year.

Not even a serious role. He was taken as a clerical staff.

Now I leave you to make your choice
Under one year?
No b from my mouth u go hear say babangida d use oversized pants
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by sanmikorede(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
CBN make money but EFCC and ICPC make more money. Remember, with EFCC id card, immunity cover you.

1 Like

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by sanmikorede(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
dazzlingd:

How did he get the job, is he qualified?
and you want him to work in CBN so tomorrow when he becomes the CBN governor, Nigeria economy can continue to go from top to bottom.
So much of your wisdom.

Shameful country

I don't think anybody can grow through the rank to become CBN governor. It's appointment thing really.

1 Like

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by etrange: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
If you have a job offer, then you must know the salary already. Isn't that part of an offer?
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by vinceobe: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
OP. Pls am I in the same country where a dude has opportunities to choose between juicy job offers from MDAs. My son has been looking for a job for sometime now. I hear MDAs discretly recruit from the back door. My son has responded and attended so many tests and interviews, only for people to be employed through the back door. Life no balance for this 9ja. Japa is the only option available to us now, abi?

1 Like

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by do4luv14(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
dazzlingd:

Thank you, at least someone who has sense in this thread

Thanks, just back from that thread, All what the guy said is the 100% truth,

But, it's not restricted to Government work only, seems to be in every aspect of organised labour,
Twice I had been at the receiving end of it, Before I wise up, and use same to get even a small job
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Peachy14: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Job offer at CBN, EFCC and ICPC as what? Before seeking for advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People You Should Never Ask For Reference And Why. / Hot Vacancy!!! In Neo-life Int'l For Everybody / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.