Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer (33254 Views)

Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? / NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help / Npower, What is Happening To January 2018 Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by NewNg1: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
please do anybody here know the real or reliable salary and allowances of efcc,icpc or cbn,
and which among is a better place to work with, please I need urgent answer I will be glad if I get the answers.
Are they all permanent jobs? If yes, go for CBN.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
angry
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Illegal1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
I will go for efcc anytime anyday...
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin

Will he be patient enough for business to boom
nkemoma:
Don't choose any

Start a business
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
please do anybody here know the real or reliable salary and allowances of efcc,icpc or cbn,
and which among is a better place to work with, please I need urgent answer I will be glad if I get the answers.
baba go for Cbn quickly, if you get to a very high position you’ll get your salary at that position for life as your pension and you’ll be given a retirement payment above 90 million CBN is the best there

1 Like

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Alexbio: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

CBN is best
Greatest mean and ends concomitantly
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Streetmovement(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm, where una dey see this connect? cool

CBN I'll choose if na me

Make I dey wey them dey print funds e get why

1 Like

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by babalolareal(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

It depends on your interest. If it’s quick money; EFCC. Aside salary operational allowances Dey always pay.

But if it’s growth, peace of mind and endless opportunities that you are looking for; CBN is your best bet!

1 Like

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by clems88(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Must u come and show off. Ask the person wey connect you . Later they will tell us no jobs where as they keep doing who knows who angry . How can one person be offered an opportunity to choose between 3 different establishment angry

2 Likes

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by ridbell01(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
If you are intelligently corrupt chose efcc

1 Like

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Saintinoo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obaofaba:
I don't believe this clout chaser

You better believe, Northerners have upper hand in Nigeria, my Northernern coursemate got job with FAAN immediately after service.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
dahmie2013:
OP, let me borrow somebody's statement on this forum, is your brain paining you. You have an offer from CBN & you are asking JAMB question?

Wey be dey find just one
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

Give me one slot.. da Allah
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by CheapHomes1: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

Is it nairaland that gave you the offer at EFCC, ICPC and CBN that you cant go and ask them or you just lying??
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Realmi: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hmmm..no be everything person suppose dey bring come social media.....dont u have literates around u that can give u advice undecided....why some people dey mumu like this
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Pootle: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ishilove:
You will make money in EFCC but it will be like blood money; cursed and a harbinger of sorrow.

Stay with CBN oyf you want peace of mind

curse and harbinger wey no they affect our politicians undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Enemyofpeace: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Yinmu! Mtcheeeeeeew!!
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by kenex4ever(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
CBN!
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by tunapawizzy: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
MorataFC:
Wonderful, you wrote applications arguably to the three biggest organizations in the country, and all 3 picked you but you don't know which one to choose.
Are you sure you are the owner of the Applications/Cv or are you asking for your friends?
My brother u no know naija, they just call some people and ask them, where do you want? govt jobs na d biggest enabler of mediocrity in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by bsonenterprise: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=Cazzim post=119340860][/quote]
Go to Efcc if you are Aboki
If you are not, they will frustrate your promotion
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by leisuretym: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obaofaba:
I don't believe this clout chaser

Me too
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by lomprico(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

Link me to your connection na.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Elidrisy20: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Go for APC
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
This nigga is lying!

Even a serving Minister will not have access to three job opportunities with the listed institutions, all at the same time. Vacancies in CBN, FIRS, EFCC, ICPC, NNPCL, etc, are not put on a platter and handed to any high profile politician to pick from. It is understandable to have access to one of them, but three at once is a blatant lie and I'm surprised nairalanders cannot be objective enough to see through the OP's lies.

And for somebody who clearly doesn't even know how to write properly, it is unthinkable that job slots from different high profile institutions will be put on your thighs for the choosing.

Una too dey do for this Yoruba forum!

3 Likes

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by diplomat058(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
freddie009:
There is more money in icpc and efcc, the salary might not be higher compare to cbn but bro kpaje(slang for free money). These dudes makes approx 50k every day while the ogas150k (not as a recruit though), they arrest you while you bail yourself to avoid being shown using their placard. The employees are 90 percent Muslim. If you see their cars bros, young guys between the ages of 24 to 33 years. The security guard drives a camry 2.2.

Southerners omo we they suffer these hausa are taking over the juicy govt job in Nigeria.

This pro corruption psyche aka "no dull yourself" mentality is the foundation of rot and the reason why this country may never develop

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ishilove:
You will make money in EFCC but it will be like blood money; cursed and a harbinger of sorrow.

Stay with CBN oyf you want peace of mind
Why did you call it cursed money Mir?
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by wisdom33(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
EmahnueelGold99:
I think cbn will offer much job security
Please someone should connect me to a job within umuahia being idle is really bad

I dey umuahia let's connect
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by JPMorgan2: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please where una they get these jobs. Please give one. I'll prefer CBN
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by gotnel: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
Thank God for your life, if you want peace and job satisfaction, go for cbn
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by 9gerian: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
CBN

Cazzim:
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by georginho10(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bro please pick CBN and give me connect for the EFCC job.... I take God beg you.. 08116578797 whatsapp
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Deeprooted: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
The security guy in my office who got a job in CBN 2021 is now in his own apartment here in Abuja with latest Benz.

Long story short, his life changed before a year.

Not even a serious role. He was taken as a clerical staff.

Now I leave you to make your choice

No b from my mouth u go hear say babangida d use oversized pants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate / Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) / Photo: When You Get Government Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.