Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer (33295 Views)

Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? / NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help / Npower, What is Happening To January 2018 Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by culf: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
please do anybody here know the real or reliable salary and allowances of efcc,icpc or cbn,
and which among is a better place to work with, please I need urgent answer I will be glad if I get the answers.

CBN is overstaffed, be careful, i will advised you chose EFCC
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by nnamdi640: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
nkemoma:
Don't choose any

Start a business
Will one start a business with empty hand, let him raise money first before talking about starting a business.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by nnamdi640: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
]Cbn is better than the other two because the two have lot of disadvantages moreover a new government can come in and dissolve the other two but Cbn will always be. Beside, how are you people getting this job meanwhile I just dey here dey waste dey go. Please connect me too bros, efcc is own is own and it's a powerful commission and it's recover allot of stealing money and property to federal so no government can dissolve it they will either add the commission More power because of corruption
It is the present government that determine how powerful Efcc will be. A new government might decide to change the strategy of fighting corruption and decides to dissolve it.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by benazir(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mu brother it depends on the carrier path you choose EFCC is a security Agency.for CBN untold allowance pass salary
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by chosky2589(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
please do anybody here know the real or reliable salary and allowances of efcc,icpc or cbn,
and which among is a better place to work with, please I need urgent answer I will be glad if I get the answers.
Pick CBN straight, then give me efcc or icpc

1 Like

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
dazzlingd:

Jealous, u must be so dumb to think everybody is hungry

And you think I’ll kiss your ass to celebrate your cheating process.

Na poverty dey make people worship people like you, and I’m not poor, I’m not disadvantaged, I don’t need you in any way. And for no reason I’ll never worship anybody

oya you are just pain for nothing for another man success,,, wait for you time, and pls allow people who want to celebrate people success to do so, there not bitter like you
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Villa12:
I am from a poor background but i don't need a seer to tell me the guy is just a troll busy chasing clout

Even a governor son can never have such offer on a platter. 3 juicy jobs at a go?

I didn't even stress myself to comment

I'm only poor financially but not poor upstairs

eyaa but this your comments show that you are not wise and you are blind to see that things are happening out there,and who told you because you are governor then you have all the connect I laugh you in Chinese, u better wake up maybe that's why you are still jobless
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
APCpackandgo:

God punish you and that connect wey make those juicy employments available to only you unreservedly, while others are looking something less without success.

I don't know why some people are just bitter,, but I didn't stop your connect or favour to locate you, people like you will never see God favour because of your bitter mind to other people success
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Villa12(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

eyaa but this your comments show that you are not wise and you are blind to see that things are happening out there,and who told you because you are governor then you have all the connect I laugh you in Chinese, u better wake up maybe that's why you are still jobless
Please don't mention me again. Go and get your imaginary job and don't mention me again please
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
culf:

CBN is overstaffed, be careful, i will advised you chose EFCC

thanks thinking same thing, i think cbn is overrated,,, because it's Central Bank, well I don't know it all that's why I bring it here for expect to help me choose
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Rondigee: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
CBN
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by culf: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

thanks thinking same thing, i think cbn is overrated,,, because it's Central Bank, well I don't know it all that's why I bring it here for expect to help me choose

True. All the best
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by migwaya: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
you dey whine who?
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Fakelondonboi(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
God all this people wey dey see job for CBN,icpc and efcc na two head dem get

All na beta job but CBN is cool considering Ur privacy,new govt can scrap but CBN remains

Where Una dey see connect
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Reyhzor(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

How did you get the offer from the 3 at once?
Tell me then I'll contribute
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by dazzlingd(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

oya you are just pain for nothing for another man success,,, wait for you time, and pls allow people who want to celebrate people success to do so, there not bitter like you

I can’t be jealous of something below my standard.
Cbn work is not for me, a place of nepotism, office politics, incompetent colleagues. You will only be getting paid for attendance.

Can you tell us how you got the offers? Who did u bribe?
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by occfx: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
nnamdi640:
Cbn is better than the other two because the two have lot of disadvantages moreover a new government can come in and dissolve the other two but Cbn will always be. Beside, how are you people getting this job meanwhile I just dey here dey waste dey go. Please connect me too bros

That's why Nigeria is called a zoo republic. See how someone sat in his house with options to choose top federal government job. Not because he is smarter or genius or passed out with distinction but because he has connection. I no dey envy him or anything but a country like this cannot survive.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by dochenaj: 12:18am On Dec 23, 2022
Cazzim:
If you have an offer, the offer should come with basic salary and a rundown of allowances.

So I guess, you have a connection who has promised you jobs in either of these agencies and you want to know which one to choose.

The answer is dependent on your age, qualifications, and where you are from. So no one can give you a good definitive answer without these details.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Alloyhardu(m): 12:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Forget that cbn just pick efcc or icpc trust me you will never regret it
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Codes151(m): 12:35am On Dec 23, 2022
Connect.

Una welcome o

Cbn, efcc, icpc

Who no know no know
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by freddie009(m): 1:35am On Dec 23, 2022
diplomat058:

This pro corruption psyche aka "no dull yourself" mentality is the foundation of rot and the reason why this country may never develop

We know there is nepotism everywhere, is just too obvious in Nigeria.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Robenna(m): 3:35am On Dec 23, 2022
Emefiele 2.0 be that na
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by shibanbo(m): 4:21am On Dec 23, 2022
Cazzim:
Efee,icpc can be scrapped any time
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Charlotte777: 7:50am On Dec 23, 2022
Cazzim:

One sugar daddy don promise this one heaven on earth, If you are really connected to these jobs you will know the salaries and the best one so don't fool your self OLOSHO
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by frosy1(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2022
Please kindly recommend me for any post you reject. Thanks and God bless.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by HADI854: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Cazzim:
Abwg choose that cbn and help me with those Minor jobs wey u leave before Abeg.
I be ond holder of mechanical engineering
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by IamOrei(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2022
i will advise u go for ICPC or CBN, depends on the post/job role anyway.

Don't go to EFCC
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by omeizajliberty: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2022
pick efcc , then give me the cbn own
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2022
wisdom33:

I dey umuahia let's connect
Sent u a PM via email
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by otunbateejay(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pls help us nah how do you get the lik. To this job ...
Cazzim:
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Skyno1: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
pls choose one and link me to the second one abeg....
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Rrchrd(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Cazzim:
OP pls connect me for one nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People You Should Never Ask For Reference And Why. / Hot Vacancy!!! In Neo-life Int'l For Everybody / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.