Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer (33301 Views)

Which Of These Jobs Should He Go For? / NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help / Npower, What is Happening To January 2018 Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
]Cbn is better than the other two because the two have lot of disadvantages moreover a new government can come in and dissolve the other two but Cbn will always be. Beside, how are you people getting this job meanwhile I just dey here dey waste dey go. Please connect me too bros, efcc is own is own and it's a powerful commission and it's recover allot of stealing money and property to federal so no government can dissolve it they will either add the commission More power because of corruption

1 Like

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=ManAustin post=119345367]Where una dey see jobs?bro there is still job in Nigeria oo, but if you don't have person u will feel like there is no job
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Johel(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
please do anybody here know the real or reliable salary and allowances of efcc,icpc or cbn,
and which among is a better place to work with, please I need urgent answer I will be glad if I get the answers.

Efcc
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=qwertyboss post=119345564]
You will train with final year NDA students...how sir
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=Lannister360 post=119346323]
It's not just about the pay, efcc work na yeye work. They are thieves.bro seriously those guys are trying, they recover allot of stealing money and property haba, remember no place is perfect in Nigeria oo including churches and mosque
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=ccjoe post=119347790]Opt for the EFCC, there's always so much spoils to part with! senior man I don't understand
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=Lannister360 post=119346323]
It's not just about the pay, efcc work na yeye work. They are thieves. senior man but will all work because of money.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=MorataFC post=119348432]Wonderful, you wrote applications arguably to the three biggest organizations in the country, and all 3 picked you but you don't know which one to choose.
Are you sure you are the owner of the Applications/Cv or are you asking for your friends?hmmm oga u will not understand, please which among pay better
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=nkemoma post=119348441]Don't choose any

Start a business
will you give me capital??
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obaofaba:
I don't believe this clout chaser
sorry to say this but not everybody that is useless like you, if it's hard for you God will make it easier for another, so keep quiet

1 Like

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=alllffy post=119348524]EFCC is better, CBN is not as lucrative as many thought...

with EFCC funds comes literally, remember Nigerians has dubious tendencies...

Even CBN governor needs EFCC connect,,, thanks bro so far you the best adviser, thinking about efcc as well, I want to be part of people that will fight corruption and end it or reduce it from Nigeria
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by ManAustin(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=Cazzim post=119352682][/quote] my brother no be lie o. Who you know really matters o. Thanks man for quoting me. As i don know u now, maybe na u fit be my connect in the near future o
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm, where una dey see this connect? cool

CBN I'll choose if na me

Make I dey wey them dey print funds e get why

but cbn don't print fund ooo, better know this
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by PrinceOnyema: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
From the little I know go with CBN. Welfare and salary structure is better than the rest.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Lannister360: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

bro seriously those guys are trying, they recover allot of stealing money and property haba, remember no place is perfect in Nigeria oo including churches and mosque
They just simply recover it from yahoo boys and embezzle it for themselves, they steal from a thief.

And the way they conduct their operations, you can't different them from thieves, they match your door with no search warrant and no id card and start slapping and hitting you with their guns, not minding wether you are innocent or not.

You might make money there but it'll be blood and swear money, than to join efcc just go do yahoo, cus there is no difference, efcc just steal from yahoo boys.

Choose the CBN and make clean legit money like a man.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Buddha3:
This nigga is lying!

Even a serving Minister will not have access to three job opportunities with the listed institutions, all at the same time. Vacancies in CBN, FIRS, EFCC, ICPC, NNPCL, etc, are not put on a platter and handed to any high profile politician to pick from. It is understandable to have access to one of them, but three at once is a blatant lie and I'm surprised nairalanders cannot be objective enough to see through the OP's lies.

And for somebody who clearly doesn't even know how to write properly, it is unthinkable that job slots from different high profile institutions will be put on your thighs for the choosing.

Una too dey do for this Yoruba forum!

eyaa sorry but am not the cause of your frustrations
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ishilove:

Long story. Very long, but the fact is that these people are a law unto themselves and extort with impunity
oga those guys are doing there work, except you are one of those Yahoo guys that's why you saying all this
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

eyaa sorry but am not the cause of your frustrations

E dey pain you say no be everybody dey swallow your cheap lies abi?

Oponu!
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
charlesdinho7:
go to cbn where you will be seeing money every time
money that is not your own ba
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by AK6464(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
Go to CBN and rest
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Navalsadiq(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
This guy funny sha
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
dazzlingd:

People like op are part of problem of Nigeria, we don’t know whether he is qualified or not but he is choosing between three juicy government jobs while the citizens are suffering from lack of jobs.
Yet Seun and the mods pushed this to fp shows that the cancer eating Nigeria is deep. To crown it all, the citizens that are being oppressed are licking his ass and advising him.
This is why corruption thrives in Nigeria. We celebrate injustice, loots, inequality, unfairness.
What a shame
what are you saying, am I not a Nigerian, or are you just jealous
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Cazzim(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
impactValue:

What are your aspirations in life? Please don't preferences any because of money(salary) alone. Money shouldn't be the top priority. Nigeria needs mind with value. Try to channel your choice to where you will have the highest impact in terms of value. Money is just but a compensation for value added.

Think of the little impact you can add to sustainable development and how passionate it is to you bro.

My little opinion.
thanks very much I really appreciate
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Streetmovement(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:

but cbn don't print fund ooo, better know this

Wotoporiously cool speaking

But na them dey issue am...

Choose CBN, e get why!
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Olushylay1(f): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please connect/link me if there is still space in any of the other job vacancies which you dont want...
Have graduated for the past 6years,but no connection.Pls help me..
Thank you.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by dazzlingd(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
what are you saying, am I not a Nigerian, or are you just jealous

Jealous, u must be so dumb to think everybody is hungry

And you think I’ll kiss your ass to celebrate your cheating process.

Na poverty dey make people worship people like you, and I’m not poor, I’m not disadvantaged, I don’t need you in any way. And for no reason I’ll never worship anybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by felzokugo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
freddie009:
There is more money in icpc and efcc, the salary might not be higher compare to cbn but bro kpaje(slang for free money). These dudes makes approx 50k every day while the ogas150k (not as a recruit though), they arrest you while you bail yourself to avoid being shown using their placard. The employees are 90 percent Muslim. If you see their cars bros, young guys between the ages of 24 to 33 years. The security guard drives a camry 2.2.

Southerners omo we they suffer these hausa are taking over the juicy govt job in Nigeria.

Better vote right this time...mk d juicy position reach all men.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by charlesdinho7(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
money that is not your own ba
lol but they are paid handsomely
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by Villa12(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
dazzlingd:

Jealous, u must be so dumb to think everybody is hungry

And you think I’ll kiss your ass to celebrate your cheating process.

Na poverty dey make people worship people like you, and I’m not poor, I’m not disadvantaged, I don’t need you in any way. And for no reason I’ll never worship anybody
I am from a poor background but i don't need a seer to tell me the guy is just a troll busy chasing clout

Even a governor son can never have such offer on a platter. 3 juicy jobs at a go?

I didn't even stress myself to comment

I'm only poor financially but not poor upstairs

1 Like

Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by APCpackandgo: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cazzim:
please do anybody here know the real or reliable salary and allowances of efcc,icpc or cbn,
and which among is a better place to work with, please I need urgent answer I will be glad if I get the answers.
God punish you and that connect wey make those juicy employments available to only you unreservedly, while others are looking something less without success.
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by dazzlingd(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Villa12:
I am from a poor background but i don't need a seer to tell me the guy is just a troll busy chasing clout

Even a governor son can never have such offer on a platter. 3 juicy jobs at a go?

I didn't even stress myself to comment

I'm only poor financially but not poor upstairs

May you prosper
Re: I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer by PapaAdanna: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Oga tell us the name of ur huncle in the Senate, rep grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People You Should Never Ask For Reference And Why. / Hot Vacancy!!! In Neo-life Int'l For Everybody / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.