Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie (83229 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by MarketDispatch: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by segunpraiz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
The same issue with all celebrities. Learn to keep quiet with ur relationships as it looks as though u are living to please people around..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Racoon(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
What kind of example are these so called celebrities setting for the younger Nigerian generation bikonu?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by mkoabiola: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

This generation's idea of love and marriage is based on fairy tale expectations and a romantic lifestyle. Once that is absent, they get bored and fed up. Marriage is work and dedication to one another and only those who see it through God's perspective can make it last.
Perfectly right

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Bantu10: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

Na your papa or devil I for drag into it? Abeg getat!

Chai, you get bad moutb walahi grin grin
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by AgroDoctor: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Take it or leave it...

If you marry in the wil of God, I mean you marry the man/woman that God has chosen for you, you both will not divorce no matter the challenge.

People go into marriages leaving God aside. They run after fame, money, physical appearances, status and the likes. After some years, reality will set in and water will find its level.

There are 2 types of life partners.

1. The one God has chosen for you through His will. You get this by praying, fasting, and seeking His face. Here you don't bring any material thing forward. God comes first here. He knows you need the good things of life and because you put Him first, He will then give you the things you didnt ask for to make your marriage enjoyable until death separates you both.

2. The second type of life partner is the one you chose for yourself. Many people do this and later want God to make the person better when they see the true color of the person. But God doesn't work that way. It will fail. Na divorce go end am.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Iamfrank:
The issue is getting married to the right person... I think people change when they get married that is causing the increase in divorce
Or people change as they grow older and with more experiences

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by treatise: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
RoyalBlu:
I'm still stunned!

Saw this a few ago minutes on FB.

This marriage thing... lipsrsealed

Can't help but wonder what could have gone wrong in their camp.

It's well o.
It could be as a result of Beijing Conference effects. I wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by AngelaInteriorz: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Heterodox:
Making sense until you drag God into it.

Making senseless comment because you think God should not be involved in any marriages.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Elidrisy20: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
These ppl just dey copy oyinbo lifestyle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by SmartyPants(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Celebrity marriages are the easiest to crumble.

Usually the guy is getting too much female attention, and the woman knows she will be financially settled if she leaves.

Not much incentive to work things out from either side.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Madeu(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
I am happy comedian's marriages are crashing like a pack of cards.
Comedians broke shame men; stating you want to have a beautiful woman have money. Now, The money can't keep their beautiful wife.
What they fail to note is looking for a woman with basic human values is what's important. Cos life is a journey. .
Comedy gigs are not longer coming; the table has turned( now broke dudes) . Hahaha.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Berankis: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
RoyalBlu:
I'm still stunned!

Saw this a few ago minutes on FB.

This marriage thing... lipsrsealed

Can't help but wonder what could have gone wrong in their camp.

It's well o.
The is the aftermath of civilization, you embrace it with all that comes with it. Marriages in Nigeria now are as volatile as fire to petrol.
God help us!
We wey no get money still stay for marriage long, which means that marriage is not really about money. It is more complex... No one perfectly understands it, you only know what's happening now, you can't say for sure what will happen in the coming days.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by fuckJones(f): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
he no want give her shishsi for xmass

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Patokens: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
I WOULD HAVE JUST PASSED,AS IT IS THE EASIEST/USUAL THING TO DO,BUT COULD NOT COS OF YOUR STATEMENT.HOW DO YOU MEAN,BECAUSE OF GOD IN HIS STATEMENT MAKES HIM LACK SENSE?I WONT BERATE YOU,MAY YOU FIND FORGIVENESS WITH GOD.
Heterodox:
Making sense until you drag God into it.

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by BravelynkMedia: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
Good morning sir/ma

2023 is around the corner

Next year will be competitive because of the global crisis and inflation rate. As a business owner or brand personality, you can’t afford to be left behind.

SMEAF 1.0 is a program that will teach you tips and give you tools that you can use to build your social media pages (IG followers builder). You will learn how to create a Google profile for a brand and also verify it. Content generation tools that you can use will also be shared. We will also teach you how to run Instagram ads successfully.

Register for SMEAF event and learn how to stay on top of the pyramid

Register here: https://paystack.com/pay/smeaf

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Theoarhics: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
God I don't want my marriage to end or end like this. God pls heal sick and dying marriages .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Kisico: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
Realmi:
,, is this playing...i no believe am.....this guy can joke with anything....him just dey play
I thought as much
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by christopheojo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
NaijaBookings:
Comedian Basketmouth announces end of marriage to his wife, Elsie

As much as it pains me to bring my personal life to the public space, this is an unavoidable situation.

After much deliberations, my wife and have made the difficult decision to end our marriage.

The kpetus don tire this one!

As we move forward separately, we will continue to work together to give our beautiful children all the care, love, guidance and support they need.

We humbly ask that you respect our privacy as we navigate through these times.

Thank you.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmeCLdGKHzm/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by TheBTCinvestor: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
DaddyCK:

i used to yansh this babe way baccck. her name is susan.....she a gold digger and a ole!!! (no ofeinse) angry

Do u do crack bro?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by busomma: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
It looks like to be a complete celebrity in Nigeria, u hv to be divorced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by lomprico(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
What!!
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Oluwademilade: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
Na u dey announce your separation. And una dey ask for privacy. If it's private, why announce on social media?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Biafraaa: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
Who go come marry all these leftovers?

Kindly vote Labour Party and be Obedient. Na that one I care about.
Thanks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Enny2013(f): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hope it's not a comedy.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Image123(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
Iamfrank:
The issue is getting married to the right person... I think people change when they get married that is causing the increase in divorce

Change is the key word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

Do u do crack bro?

i dont smoke..she smokes bro.....She only smokes after yanshing. I yansh her only 3 times, i swaaaaar!! ((TRUE STORY SIR)) angry

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by jaxxy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
We are just settling bad examples in the name of woke to future generations.

Did anyone say or promise marriage won't have problems bt how u handle them will be the defining factor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by EmekaBlue(m): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Maybe he don use his wife do too much comedy d woman vex or somebody cheated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Solofresh2: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
This thing called marriage have really been abused this days.Some people have no business getting married but they do.
70% of marriages you see out there are not supposed to hold at all.Dont let anyone force you into marriage.Marriage no be dating oo.
Some people will see a little red flag but ignore it and say their partner will change, not knowing it would only get worst

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers / Nollywood Actor, Victor Decker Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.