Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie (83228 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Iamdbull: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by karnafiu03(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Women of today have forgotten that a house can not have two leaders and be peaceful. One person must be a leader and one must be a follower. They always want to have a say but never want to share responsibilities. Marriage will hardly crash if women can submit to their (responsible) husbands and follow him as he is the commanding officer of the house, else marriage shall continue to crash!.

The total submission and patient of our mothers is the reason why marriages hardly crash in those days. Our mothers see divorce as a very shameful thing and thus submit to our fathers. Women of today want to be the husband, they want equal right but run from equal responsibilities.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by BennyDGreat: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Heterodox:
Making sense until you drag God into it.

There's a God pattern for marriage.
Without God it makes no sense

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by AchichaMmuo: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Marriage shouldn't be do or die.

8 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by PerfectStranger(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
I never saw this coming tho.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Kharol1234: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Celebrity marriages na only God fit help them. Make we respect who na privacy, then you carry who na privacy come Instagram.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by GoldenJAT(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wetin de sup na?? This isn't encouraging at all!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by DaddyCash: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
cry
That's unfortunate though.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Chizillar1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by chichriso: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by peculiar3(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin. just dey play

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by olabamiji09(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
i cant birif diz......... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
na wa ooooooo
fake life full these people life o o undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by AzuNas: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Alright. . . . . . .Aje

As i see diz news,i just open fridge carry one legend open am. . . . . . .come start to think say wetin go wrong.

Cheating
Social media
Feminism
Lastest trend
Or basket don broke
Or
Or
Or
Wetin come dey happen,na wa ooo

Abeg

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by IvarDboneless: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Just like am bout to end mine too after two beautiful kids( boy 6months and a girl 3years)...This girls ain't loyal men....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by FashionCookie(f): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ogini na fionnnnnn
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by davidtemi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Won fi se yin ni?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by AmazingELixir: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
lipsrsealed

Celebrity marriage draws semblance to nollywood movies

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by KanwuliaExtra: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Not surprised.
Never saw them as an item. Fake like from day 1.
Life goes on.

So many suffering and smiling marriages.

Many down. . . . Many more to go!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Bfly: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
There is nothing wrong ending marriage if it is becoming hell of a life between the two parties. It is high time will put a stop unnecessary bonding.

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Goodman247: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Celebrities with fake lives

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by 07kjb: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Devil is really out to crash many unholy marriages

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Praxis758: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
I’m not criticizing divorce, but this is what you get when you see and define marriage from the prism of WESTERN VALUES AND CIVILISATION.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by BigDawsNet: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Whats really going on this days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by abobote: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nawaoh, I dey try make my wife born one more before anything like divorce, make all the money wey I pay for her head no waste

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by SexyBabe001: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
I think she just had a baby recently... The way marriages pack up these days like NEPA light... God abeg oo

Dear Men,

I sell quality leather shoes for Christmas.. Don't wear same shoes of three years into this year again...

100% quality leather shoes... Lagos Delivery only

https://www.nairaland.com/7482791/christmas-sales-men-quality-leather

Check the thread for more photos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Mrkumareze(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
You Carry nigerian woman relicate abroad, next she Don open eye pass you.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by LesbianBoy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
I am not surprised. His wife dey do like olosho. Obviously she wants to be free and now the time has come grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by tunapawizzy: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
RoyalBlu:
I'm still stunned!

Saw this a few ago minutes on FB.

This marriage thing... lipsrsealed

Can't help but wonder what could have gone wrong in their camp.

It's well o.
The issue is not marriage, it's about the parties in the marriage. A lot of them don't even understand the real meaning of the vow they made. They just get married becos to dem, after u finish school and have money to pay tuition n provide shelter n feed kids, the next step has to be getting married. Marriage is more of sacrifice than love.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by HomoSapiien: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
afbstrategies:
He probably found out that someone has been servicing when he was doing those shows while servicing other women.

Worst scenario, he found out that his child is looking more like his gateman.

Reverse could be the case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by SerikiFulani(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
Basketmouth is broke grin So the woman got no option than to leave him cos the money ain't coming in like before smiley

Women don't love you,they only love what they gain from you.

If you think I'm lying, Pretend to your wife/girlfriend that you're broke for a long time and see her reaction.

Bitch's on to the next rich dick grin

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by koby86: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
All these are just not right, these guys are sending bad omen to the public, there are making it look so easy people will be watching and emulating them, this is nonsense

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers / Nollywood Actor, Victor Decker Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.