Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie (83231 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Haveyoueatentod: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Marriage comes with expiry date nowadays cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Sundaybukkie(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Nehyooh(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
tunapawizzy:

The issue is not marriage, it's about the parties in the marriage. A lot of them don't even understand the real meaning of the vow they made. They just get married becos to dem, after u finish school and have money to pay tuition n provide shelter n feed kids, the next step has to be getting married. Marriage is more of sacrifice than love.
Hmmm, I concur to this bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by vanditijjani: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
I can see the reason why u come de disturb us here..go cleanse yourself,ur mate don go far.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by CivilEngineer90: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
DaddyCK:

i used to yansh this babe way baccck. her name is susan.....she a gold digger and a ole!!! (no ofeinse) angry
lol, for real or you are kidding. Same thing someone else said.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by sageb: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
NaijaBookings:
Comedian Basketmouth announces end of marriage to his wife, Elsie

As much as it pains me to bring my personal life to the public space, this is an unavoidable situation.

After much deliberations, my wife and have made the difficult decision to end our marriage.

As we move forward separately, we will continue to work together to give our beautiful children all the care, love, guidance and support they need.

We humbly ask that you respect our privacy as we navigate through these times.

Thank you.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmeCLdGKHzm/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=

Time to move on
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Benwallt(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Everything union is hitting rocks everywhere. What's going on. What has happened to decorum? It is getting worse.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by lastchild: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
These people have made it a norm that celebrity marriage is meant to be crashed someday

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Indispensable85(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Marriages are breaking up everywhere. What's going on.?
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by afbstrategies: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
NaijaBookings:

As much as it pains me to bring my personal life to the public space, this is an unavoidable situation.

After much deliberations, my wife and have made the difficult decision to end our marriage.

As we move forward separately, we will continue to work together to give our beautiful children all the care, love, guidance and support they need.

Thank you.

Nigerian men now see themselves as Kanye West
And most Nigerian women wanna be Kim Kardashian and Kora Obidi. That's the world we live in.
We throw away our values, complain about everything under the sun and still want us to live or cohabit amicably.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by lastchild: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
lastchild:
These people have made it a norm that celebrity marriage is meant to be crashed someday
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by SLOVFO(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Iamfrank:
The issue is getting married to the right person... I think people change when they get married that is causing the increase in divorce

Getting married to a God-fearing someone is key. Humans change all the time. That's why we are humans. But when you have someone that abides by God's standard, your marriage stands a greater chance of survival.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by ibkayee(f): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
What’s the point of staying in a marriage if you aren’t happy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by DarlingtonC: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Heterodox:
Making sense until you drag God into it.
What he said is THE ONLY TRUTH.

If you remove God equation from marriage, it will crumble.

But people nowadays are so proud to acknowledge that.

10 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Senatorbng(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Na one of his jokes

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by abidem4real: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
NaijaBookings:

Thank you.
Hmmmm! Rich men will always want to marry very beautiful ladies which is not bad though, unfortunately, most of stunningly beautiful ladies are not suitable for everlasting marriage because they can never stay put to the very virtues of marriage and fidelity.
A wise woman the Bible says " builds her home but a foolish one collapses it"

MAY GOD SAVE ALL MEN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by leisuretym: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

Are you a satanist? undecided

Don’t mind him, you made a solid point and I even screenshot it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by DaveHarry(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
So basket mouth wey funny and still get money no fit keep him wife too.......obobs be like e hard to reach 200 level 4 dis marriage institution o. Make I no kuku bother buy dis utme form sef.

Anyways wonder why most naija gospel singers sing gospel songs as if it rhythm and blues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Iamfrank:
The issue is getting married to the right person... I think people change when they get married that is causing the increase in divorce

And know what marriage is all about. Some think marriage is a joke and others think its all about good times and enjoyment. Then communication and conflict resolution skills in vital cos storms might come.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
NaijaBookings:

Thank you.

All that the ladies of today want is to live alone and be flexing your money under the auspices of child support and Bleep any man they deem fit that has a big dick. Such evil desires are borne out of lack of the fear of God.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by ccjoe: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
This is what you get when you keep making people laugh but fail to make you wife smile. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by CaptainFM1: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Once you live on the social media in your stardom, it's difficult for them to keep off and give you much needed privacy when are falling

No news is good news as they say. Bloggers and YouTubers especially DaddyFreeze, Linda Ikeji and Obodo Oyinbo Tv must feast on you despite you ask for privacy. Even if they no wan talk, your ex-wife go sell you out to them.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Buksaylor: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
gaby:
Na wa

Bros wan trend to announce one of him Christmas gigs...

The usual media gimmick, I suppose.

You got it,bro.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by highchief1: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Humblegains:

Social Media and civilization have contributed largely
e no get any other thg breaking homes rather than social media.I don’t chat with my wife in WhatsApp or anywhere.I don’t follow her on ig or fb.although I’m not on social media though she is.They cal me local man but it is saving the marriage.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Solofresh2: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

People are abusing this marriage of a thing
Why getting married in the first place
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by blackgold2018(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
I knew I was only a matter of time. Women are only loyal to money. Don't fool yourself thinking a woman will stay with you without money. It's been pretty rough for BM lately, he's not as hot as he used to.
rubbish mindset.

Who told you it’s been rough to him lately??

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by ibkayee(f): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
Solofresh2:
People are abusing this marriage of a thing
Why getting married in the first place
Societal pressures to name one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by leisuretym: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

It’s good he opted out, he can’t come and serve a woman forever in the hard economy, she married him for the fame, and as no more fame she rather japa or cause trouble, women are like that, it’s god he freed her , life is not a bed of rose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by bennybuhari: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
He just said it's a prank to promote his UK concert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
lol, for real or you are kidding. Same thing someone else said.

of course...that babe is no big deal simply becuz she datin a comedian of all people. This waz b4 she arrrried that boy thou ...bro i have yanshed plenty babes including this so call celebritys...truss me. 12 from nairaland so far but i wunt mention names thou...3 where married women, i swaar!!! They only allow me to yansh them coz I live alone & iam not loud. I dont keep friends. I pay them tho: between 180k and 220k. Highest I paid 2 week aga waz 220k. Women easy as loong as u have moiney sir...and then they say...u my kinda of guy..Really?!!( TRUE STORY sir) angry

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by advanceDNA: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
Iamfrank:

People just look for things thats not lost......
Instead if renewing the spark in their relationship...they will be looking for things they already have outside their marriage.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers / Nollywood Actor, Victor Decker Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.