Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie (83337 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by ibkayee(f): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
leisuretym:

It’s good he opted out, he can’t come and serve a woman forever in the hard economy, she married him for the fame, and as no more fame she rather japa of cause trouble, it’s god he freed her , life is not a bed of rose.
I believe they were together before the fame actually. None of us know the reason for their split so all that you wrote is just conjecture. Unless you’re Basketmouth himself or Elsie?

9 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Praxis758:
I’m not criticizing divorce, but this is what you get when you see and define marriage from the prism of WESTERN VALUES AND CIVILISATION.
Is that the values they told you they followed in their union?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by UDUJ(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
treatise:

It could be as a result of Beijing Conference effects. I wish them well.

Please explain for those of us that don't know latest slangs, what's Beijing Conference effects?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by frog12: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
you make me laugh grin grin grin grin
so BM is broke ?

CivilEngineer90:
I knew I was only a matter of time. Women are only loyal to money. Don't fool yourself thinking a woman will stay with you without money. It's been pretty rough for BM lately, he's not as hot as he used to.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by womenareapezz: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
NaijaBookings:
Comedian Basketmouth announces end of marriage to his wife, Elsie

As much as it pains me to bring my personal life to the public space, this is an unavoidable situation.

After much deliberations, my wife and have made the difficult decision to end our marriage.

As we move forward separately, we will continue to work together to give our beautiful children all the care, love, guidance and support they need.

We humbly ask that you respect our privacy as we navigate through these times.

Thank you.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmeCLdGKHzm/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=
marrying daughter of eve undecided
What else did you expect? Garden of Eden?
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Solofresh2: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

Societal pressures to name one
And is why they will always rush out just the way they have rushed in
Marriage should be done with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with and not because of what people will say

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
tunapawizzy:

The issue is not marriage, it's about the parties in the marriage. A lot of them don't even understand the real meaning of the vow they made. They just get married becos to dem, after u finish school and have money to pay tuition n provide shelter n feed kids, the next step has to be getting married. Marriage is more of sacrifice than love .

Thanks Boss, you made my day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by RoyalBlu(f): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

This generation's idea of love and marriage is based on fairy tale expectations and a romantic lifestyle. Once that is absent, they get bored and fed up. Marriage is work and dedication to one another and only those who see it through God's perspective can make it last.

You've said it all.

Marriage is WORK.

I've been in it for nine years now and I can boldly attest to what you have highlighted.

It's well.

I wish them all the best.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Odumoye(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Their wahala!!!
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by tnerro1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
All these men dumping secondhand wives in the market, wetin una want make single guys like us do to them

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by ozo13(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
RoyalBlu:
I'm still stunned!

Saw this a few ago minutes on FB.

This marriage thing... lipsrsealed

Can't help but wonder what could have gone wrong in their camp.

It's well o.
marriage no easy ooo especially if one want to stick with his/her partner without touching touching another person.it takes dedication and lots of sacrifice to remain with only one partner. E dey quick tire this days.God help
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by slex(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Marry your partner who is not a social media addict , thank me later .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by CivilEngineer90: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
frog12:
you make me laugh grin grin grin grin
so BM is broke ?

may not be broke broke but compared to the likes of Ay and Bovi he's broke

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by izubext007: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
This marriage of a thing �
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by ibkayee(f): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Solofresh2:
And is why they will always rush out just the way they have rushed in
Marriage should be done with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with and not because of what people will say
To be fair we don’t actually know why they split up, some people do marry the ‘right’ person but things change. Multiple reasons for divorce

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Exceed15: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Iamfrank:
The issue is getting married to the right person... I think people change when they get married that is causing the increase in divorce

No one married a wrong person, people change with time in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by 5starMan: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Must you bring it to the public?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by naturefellow(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
NaijaBookings:

As much as it pains me to bring my personal life to the public space, this is an unavoidable situation.

After much deliberations, my wife and have made the difficult decision to end our marriage.

As we move forward separately, we will continue to work together to give our beautiful children all the care, love, guidance and support they need.

but what's with the PSA? He owes no explanation to the public. Navigate through these times in silence!
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Most time, getting married is just like starting a business.

Starting a business is not always that hard. But staying and remaining in business without evolving or innovating is difficult. We must learn to innovate and spice things up.

Have you ever wondered why party clubs sometimes tear down old structures and remodel them on average every 12-36 months?

It is to help them remain in business while those that failed to remodel are losing customers and closing shops.

If you do not innovate and spice up your marriage, you guys are sure to grow apart and this is the number one reason for the collapse in marriages. It is the root cause of every other vice.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by naturefellow(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
5starMan:
Must you bring it to the public?
my thought exactly
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by AfonjaPriest: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
NaijaBookings:
Comedian Basketmouth announces end of marriage to his wife, Elsie

Thank you.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmeCLdGKHzm/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=
Most people can't handle sex when they are confronted to be tempted.
It's so much difficult for them, because sex is such a difficult demon.
But Adultery is a destructive BATstard, both for your soul and for your future generations.
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by phemmyfour: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
RoyalBlu:
I'm still stunned!

It's well o.
Honestly I m short of words. After that long years together
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Otunbakayce: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
I knew I was only a matter of time. Women are only loyal to money. Don't fool yourself thinking a woman will stay with you without money. It's been pretty rough for BM lately, he's not as hot as he used to.
You have said it as it is!
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by validplanet: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Daddy Freeze is responsible lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He's been teaching divorce recently

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by aktolly54(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:
Who will win the 2023 Presidential elections.

Like for PeterObi and Share for Tinubu.
those who will vote tinubu no dey Nairaland, na those market woman and tout . this online poll no really matter
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by leisuretym: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

I believe they were together before the fame actually. None of us know the reason for their split so all that you wrote is just conjecture. Unless you’re Basketmouth himself or Elsie?

No , ain’t no basky , we know women are unstable, imagine one that left her husband at the age of 65 saying she want to return to village because she built a house there and left the husband of 72 years Old alone in Abuja ,
Her reason, she want to spend her retirement in her village

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by wonder233: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
I'll tell you what the issue is: monogamy both ways is an unworkable principle humans are just trying to foist on themselves. Nowadays, it is even more glaring with people being less timid and more expressive. Only open, polyamorous relationships can work
RoyalBlu:
I'm still stunned!

It's well o.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Zioo: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please help fill out this questionnaire for a graduating student:
https://forms.gle/icabJ1GRGcGt8C8m7
Don’t forget to share
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Solofresh2: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
ibkayee:

To be fair we don’t actually know why they split up, some people do marry the ‘right’ person but things change. Multiple reasons for divorce
You are right
People do change

1 Like

Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by BATified2023: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
IvarDboneless:
Just like am bout to end mine too after two beautiful kids( boy 6months and a girl 3years)...This girls ain't loyal men....
A senseless man will always end up like u

Your wife really tried, she’s a strong woman to hold on till this time
Re: Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie by Morak90: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
Coming from BM’s account manager

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.