Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary (49943 Views)

Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by erico2k2(m): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2022
ttoyetade:

Is English your own native language ?. Are you not an immigrant to the UK ? Your abusive language already shows the kind of person you are. You are living in the UK and you don't know a new comer to the UK cannot earn £2,000 per month after tax within 3 months of entering UK regardless of which profession. I have lived in UK for more than 20 years and I can lecture you on how the system works. I am highly successful in the system.I don't come to Social media to boast of material possession. Get more matured and know how to exchange ideas without insulting or abusing people.
you have lived in the Uk for 20 years and you find it hard to comprehend what take home salary means? plus also you fins it incredibly impossible that someone who does care job gets paid up to £12- £15/hr doing a 60 hours shift a week? that's 5 days of 12 hours. where did I insult you on my post?
PS check this link
https://uk.indeed.com/cmp/Cera-Care/salaries/care-assistant/London-ENG?from=career
its £656/week they pay, as a career, The Nurses in Nigeria register as carers with this Agency instead f being nurses, they come as carers, The care homes buddy them into purposely built apartments for up to 6 months. The sign a 5 year contract!

here is another one from Newcross

Care Assistant
Newcross Healthcare Solutions - Harlow
Up to £14.99 an hour
Job details
Posted 27 December 2022
SalaryUp to £14.99 per hour
LocationHarlow
Job type Permanent
DisciplineHealthcare Assistant Jobs
ReferenceESS-CA-Harl-D22-3
ReferralA/41/223
ContactEssex Essex
Job description
Will you be a Care Assistant who makes a difference?

Newcross gives you more support and free training to make a rewarding difference in people’s lives every day. This Care Assistant role pays up to £14.99 per hour (inc holiday pay) in the Harlow area. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer. In addition to excellent hourly rates, you’ll have the chance to join a supportive healthcare community making a real difference in people’s lives.

You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support .

Same-day pay with FlexiPay: get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays
Wellbeing support: MyHealthPlan gives you healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Flexible shifts in the palm of your hand: choose from full-time, part-time, day and night shifts at the tap of a finger with our HealthForceGo app
Free training: access Newcross World, our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses, with over 400 free courses
£500 when you Introduce a Friend: receive up to £500 when you refer a new nurse or carer
Free welcome gift box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
Perks at Work: benefit from over 30,000 exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories, including groceries, fashion, electronics and more
As a Care Assistant, you’ll bring

The ability to provide complete, hands-on personal care, delivered with compassion and enthusiasm, while contributing positively to people’s physical and emotional wellbeing. You combine a good knowledge of equipment with excellent teamwork skills and the talent to put a smile on someone’s face.

source https://uk.indeed.com/cmp/Newcross-Healthcare-Solutions/jobs?jk=caddee2a46c289aa&start=0&clearPrefilter=1
YOU ARE HERE DRAGGING £2K/MONTH As you can see, you did not learn a lot within these 20 years Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by Gemma11: 12:50am On Dec 29, 2022
ahiboilandgas:
all die na die ...all this long grammar.

The way one dies matters.

Police in Nigeria shot and killed an innocent pregnant woman in front of her family.
There was no ambulance to take her to the hospital
She was refused admission to two hospitals who could not deal with her injury and she eventually died before reaching the 3rd hospital

The lady in Liverpool was shot randomly by a criminal. Police have already arrested two suspects.

Big difference

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by Lekwandoskii(m): 12:51am On Dec 29, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by Lekan239(m): 3:18am On Dec 29, 2022
erico2k2:

Are you not the same person that was aspiring to be an Ubar driver?
yes. I'm also not the same person earning £20,000 or more
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by Lekan239(m): 3:27am On Dec 29, 2022
IbeOkehie:

Can you give an estimate of the number of people living in Nigeria that you think earn £1,000/month?

I know for instance that drilling engineers in the oil & gas industry in Nigeria can earn anywhere from $500 to $2000 per day. Office based engineers in earn somewhere around ₦‎600K to ₦‎1 million per month. This I know, I've seen the paychecks for these people. The TOTAL EMPLOYMENT COUNT in the entire oil & gas industry in Nigeria is 65,000 persons, including drivers, gatemen, secretaries and cleaners. Chevron Nigeria has 600 permanent employees ONLY, anyone else working at Chevron is a temporary contractor. That's an industry I happen to know a bit about.

The TOTAL EMPLOYMENT COUNT for the Federal & State governments combined is about 2 million people. Averaged out, I don't believe they earn so much. How many of them do you think earn £1,000/month?

So could you please estimate for me...make an educated guess...of how many of these super earners there are in Nigeria? Seriously, I'm VERY interested.

I know they exist, I know a fellow who works remotely for Microsoft in Nigeria, he was in my home this past summer. I know another who has a fish farm and makes a lot of money, I know how he pays his workers, I also know how much artisans in the building and quarry trades were making when I employed them in Nigeria. So my close experience and information matches the research reports I've read from PWC and others that only 0.5% of workers in Nigeria earn more than ₦‎200K per month.

Again, it's not that these Super Earners don't exist, the real issue is HOW MANY OF THEM are out there in the Nigerian population? What are the chances that a random person you meet at Abuja Airport earns £1,000/month? That's the koko of the matter, that's more RELEVANT.

Anyway, to each their own. Believe what you want.
some tech guys earn that much. Even some content creators. A guy who makes is cash through YouTube once posted is pay check here on nairaland, it was on front page, you could search it and confirm yourself

Its not about comparing the pounds to naira while you stay abroad, People who earn below £40,000 annually in the UK are considered poor there..

Earn £40,000 annually in Nigeria and you are a king here. So I could earn far less than what a £40,000 UK earner earn and still live far more comfortably.

Most migrant in UK who earn £40,000 and below, the least rent monthly(poor man house) in low income area in the UK for one bedroom is about £1000 plus energy bill. Leaving you with £28,000. You will be taxed about £10,000 for earning £40,000. Leaving you with £18,000.

To you that £18,000 runs into million in Nigeria, but it can't even pay the grocery and utility bills down where you stay.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by twosquare(m): 6:12am On Dec 29, 2022
N915...using Black Market rate...people don't use the official to send money back home. Recalculate
matm:
High exchange rate from pound to dollar is the reason for japa.One pound is N543.00.
Now if ur salary in UK is a paltry N3000 a month.
N3000 times N543=N1629000 a month in naira.
If u are sending just IK home monthly, it's equivalent to N543000. which is far greater than the salary of a Court Judge here in Nigeria.
That's why people love japa
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by hustla(m): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2022
I
Sweetvie:
Not really
I'm a permanent resident in Canada.
No specific reason... I got a better offer in Australia smiley

+ the weather is tempting Abi
Don't lie o grin

I'm going to attempt the direct PR next year. The distance is what's making me have second thoughts though

My friends there are doing incredibly well though and living quite low key lives ( tech bros)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by hustla(m): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Lekan239:
some tech guys earn that much. Even some content creators. A guy who makes is cash through YouTube once posted is pay check here on nairaland, it was on front page, you could search it and confirm yourself

Its not about comparing the pounds to naira while you stay abroad, People who earn below £40,000 annually in the UK are considered poor there..

Earn £40,000 annually in Nigeria and you are a king here. So I could earn far less than what a £40,000 UK earner earn and still live far more comfortably.

Most migrant in UK who earn £40,000 and below, the least rent monthly(poor man house) in low income area in the UK for one bedroom is about £1000 plus energy bill. Leaving you with £28,000. You will be taxed about £10,000 for earning £40,000. Leaving you with £18,000.

To you that £18,000 runs into million in Nigeria, but it can't even pay the grocery and utility bills down where you stay.

All you people think is about the money, money and money. smh. Not quality of life, not how dangerous Nigeria is

You'll earn that high in naija only for police to shoot you at Ajah under bridge like that lawyer lady some days ago. All your money, everything, gone. Just like that

A friend of mine died on boxing day (3 days ago) .

Got into an accident around gbagada and was rushed to the hospital. Instead of the hospital to treat him, they posted his picture on IG and were waiting for his family to come and pay for his treatment. He died before they got there. Explain to me how your own money for save you for there

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by hustla(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2022
Thastie:
I have only been in the UK for 3 months and I have sent 1.2m naira home. If I was still in Nigeria I wouldn't have been able to send anything with my 95k salary. My dad n mom would still be sick and we would have to beg rich relatives to assists.
Also I have spent £1300 in bringing my spouse here so don't be naive.
Just migrate in the right way.

The £1,300 is minus POF right?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by Sweetvie: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2022
hustla:
I

+ the weather is tempting Abi
Don't lie o grin

I'm going to attempt the direct PR next year. The distance is what's making me have second thoughts though

My friends there are doing incredibly well though and living quite low key lives ( tech bros)
Lmao... Not really abt the weather. If you stay in Canada for years you'll get use to the weather.

Yeah, I think it the distance that's scaring Nigerians away from Australia. Am not the type that travel home every year so it all good
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by EngrKemp: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2022
freddie009:

I was speaking with a friend concerning, he got 5 years. He paid the guy 10k pounds which has increased to 12k pounds. If I have that amount of money won't I just go to Germany? After my schooling, I will migrate to the UK.
Are u talking about Masters or Bsc in Germany?
Do they teach in English?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by hustla(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... Not really abt the weather. If you stay in Canada for years you'll get use to the weather.

Yeah, I think it the distance that's scaring Nigerians away from Australia. Am not the type that travel home every year so it all good

True though

Do you have to take any conversion exams?

Still need to make some research in Jan to see the best possible way to go about it fr someone who's a nurse in the UK or tech bros
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by Lekan239(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2022
hustla:

All you people think is about the money, money and money. smh. Not quality of life, not how dangerous Nigeria is

You'll earn that high in naija only for police to shoot you at Ajah under bridge like that lawyer lady some days ago. All your money, everything, gone. Just like that

A friend of mine died on boxing day (3 days ago) .

Got into an accident around gbagada and was rushed to the hospital. Instead of the hospital to treat him, they posted his picture on IG and were waiting for his family to come and pay for his treatment. He died before they got there. Explain to me how your own money for save you for there

the death rate in those developed country is higher than the death rate in Nigeria. People also die every seconds there
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by erico2k2(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2022
Lekan239:
yes. I'm also not the same person earning £20,000 or more
And you are here running your mouth
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by EngrKemp: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2022
ednut1:
you are not an auditor so whats the point. You have to be working for one of the top audit firms in Nigeria plus be a chartered accountant to qualify
My sister is an auditor but work with one of the federal agency in Abuja.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by Lekan239(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2022
erico2k2:

And you are here running your mouth
A guy once posted his earnings through YouTube monetization on nairaland. Go check it
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by brandsoncharlie: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2022
expertman:
Right now Australia visa is not straight forward ooooo.

Before covid it was easy if u can get a sponsor who has what we called immi card (residence card).

But right now is no longer possible .

Though I heard from next year it will be easy for teachers to get visa within 3days .

I hope they won't ask for impossible documents Sha.

Think newzeland evisa is better and faster now note evisa and not the scam.Nzeta visa oooooo.

A Ghanaian friend of mine has a native Australian business man that was working in the mining sector in Ghana but later moved back to Australia ,He paid 10,000 Dollars to secure a job , work visa and rent for some years , it didn’t take 1 week he was granted visa . He’s working in Australia as we speak.
Your money is ready you can go to Australia. That’s why it is good to travel out of Nigeria and link up with people of different nationalities.
If you can get any of these G7 countries passport as citizens, u go enjoy taya, every passing day the chances to migrate to some of these countries get tedious.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by brandsoncharlie: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2022
expertman:
Right now Australia visa is not straight forward ooooo.

Before covid it was easy if u can get a sponsor who has what we called immi card (residence card).

But right now is no longer possible .

Though I heard from next year it will be easy for teachers to get visa within 3days .

I hope they won't ask for impossible documents Sha.

Think newzeland evisa is better and faster now note evisa and not the scam.Nzeta visa oooooo.

Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by Sweetvie: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
hustla:

True though

Do you have to take any conversion exams?

Still need to make some research in Jan to see the best possible way to go about it fr someone who's a nurse in the UK or tech bros
Yeah. You need to submit professional references too
Oh boy! The process was damn stressful. I school n work in Canada that added to my point so I met the equivalent qualification. For me to be able to practice in Australia i got to register under AHPRA and all that
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by expertman(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2022
Absolutely right if you have sponsor you can get subclass 600 or 651 in few days without iiiish .

But to get an Australia sponsor no be beans oooo.

Imagine 10k dollars omo that's about 6M. On the contrary not too much at least guys are spending 12M for all this UK graduate studies .

It's well my brother.

Thank God Malaysia and South Africa and Brazil is now easy to get guys can move from there jare .

brandsoncharlie:

A Ghanaian friend of mine has a native Australian business man that was working in the mining sector in Ghana but later moved back to Australia ,He paid 10,000 Dollars to secure a job , work visa and rent for some years , it didn’t take 1 week he was granted visa . He’s working in Australia as we speak.
Your money is ready you can go to Australia. That’s why it is good to travel out of Nigeria and link up with people of different nationalities.
If you can get any of these G7 countries passport as citizens, u go enjoy taya, every passing day the chances to migrate to some of these countries get tedious...
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by Influx77: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2022
Dirtyyansh:

Yes, as long as you can pay 50% of your tuition for the first year, you are good to go.
I work with an agency that's the number 1 in Africa. No agency fee attached.
You can leave me a message, I will guide you.

Dirtyynash I am interested in the guide, how do we go about it
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by Treadway: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2022
IbeOkehie:

Can you give an estimate of the number of people living in Nigeria that you think earn £1,000/month?

I know for instance that drilling engineers in the oil & gas industry in Nigeria can earn anywhere from $500 to $2000 per day. Office based engineers in earn somewhere around ₦‎600K to ₦‎1 million per month. This I know, I've seen the paychecks for these people. The TOTAL EMPLOYMENT COUNT in the entire oil & gas industry in Nigeria is 65,000 persons, including drivers, gatemen, secretaries and cleaners. Chevron Nigeria has 600 permanent employees ONLY, anyone else working at Chevron is a temporary contractor. That's an industry I happen to know a bit about.

The TOTAL EMPLOYMENT COUNT for the Federal & State governments combined is about 2 million people. Averaged out, I don't believe they earn so much. How many of them do you think earn £1,000/month?

So could you please estimate for me...make an educated guess...of how many of these super earners there are in Nigeria? Seriously, I'm VERY interested.

I know they exist, I know a fellow who works remotely for Microsoft in Nigeria, he was in my home this past summer. I know another who has a fish farm and makes a lot of money, I know how he pays his workers, I also know how much artisans in the building and quarry trades were making when I employed them in Nigeria. So my close experience and information matches the research reports I've read from PWC and others that only 0.5% of workers in Nigeria earn more than ₦‎200K per month.

Again, it's not that these Super Earners don't exist, the real issue is HOW MANY OF THEM are out there in the Nigerian population? What are the chances that a random person you meet at Abuja Airport earns £1,000/month? That's the koko of the matter, that's more RELEVANT.

Anyway, to each their own. Believe what you want.
this travel section alone is the answer to your question. You haven't been reading about the salaries most japarians were making before they decided to throw everything away for the future, children blablabla. Point is, the people in this section are the ones earning those fat salaries. Most here have alluded (true or false) to making anywhere between 500k to 2milllion a month before dropping it all and getting on that plane. I never was a big earner while in employment, but even in my industry (pharma) middle to top management were making commissions alone of over 10million annually as far back as 2013. That was my Rm's commission in 2013, over 10million, excluding other runs. The commission was 1% at the time, it was given as stock, Na we go sell am send am him money over a period of months. I regretted not being a pharmacist. Make no mistake no be only oil industry money dey. MN pharma companies in Naija alone, Med reps *Pharmacists* (salary and commission) for a productive rep dey enter 500k monthly. Before we now talk of fmcgs like coca cola, Nigerian breweries, BAT, FMN. We never talk others like MTN, Huawei or the financial sector like the big 4, banks etc. Even me with my microbiology degree starting my career in an indigenous pharma company, not even Fisdon or greenlife wey be money bags o. I was able to build a befitting house, buy two cars, get married, get an MBA, responsible for a wife and two children even in this economy without a safety net, saved enough money to invest and re-invest and still reaping from those investments till today. Dey whine yourself. Na 100k salary per month people dey Japa abi
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by hustla(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2022
Lekan239:
the death rate in those developed country is higher than the death rate in Nigeria. People also die every seconds there

Just dey lie give yourself
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by hustla(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetvie:
Yeah. You need to submit professional references too
Oh boy! The process was damn stressful. I school n work in Canada that added to my point so I met the equivalent qualification. For me to be able to practice in Australia i got to register under AHPRA and all that

How much did it cost and how long?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by ArcFresky(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2022
mikebabs101:
It's not just people in IT .I gave the IT example cos it's my field and I know the reality. The fact is it's the same for almost all profession irrespective of the difference in economy . Teachers in Nigeria and in some private schools earns about 30k monthly . Same teacher will mostly earn nothing less 2m in UK , even after house rent , feeding and tax , the person can't have it that bad not to be save 500k if he knows what he's doing compared to the 30k or 50k he was getting as a teacher in Nigeria
Which kind of teacher?
Not primary school.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by Sweetvie: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2022
hustla:

How much did it cost and how long?
Hmm... I think the duration and cost depend on ur location.
You can't compare my cost or time with someone migrating from Nigeria or other country. You got to find out smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by larrypourl(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Thastie:
I have only been in the UK for 3 months and I have sent 1.2m naira home. If I was still in Nigeria I wouldn't have been able to send anything with my 95k salary. My dad n mom would still be sick and we would have to beg rich relatives to assists.
Also I have spent £1300 in bringing my spouse here so don't be naive.
Just migrate in the right way.

Words of motivation. I'd like to ask, did you migrate via student route or which of them? I'll see that wifey apply come February next year once that teachers application starts.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by freddie009(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2022
EngrKemp:

Are u talking about Masters or Bsc in Germany?
Do they teach in English?

Master, and is free. There are courses taught in English. All you need is a bulk account of about 5 million to prove to the Germans that you can take care of yourself when you come over.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by CyberWolf: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2022
ttoyetade:

Which job are you doing in the UK that has brought you this much. it’s like you have save more than £3000 in 3 months. This can mislead new comers thinking they can make this kind of money within 3 months of arrival
ordinary event waiter job in London pays average of 10 pounds/hr in London and this events usually last 5-7 hours. If you’re vetted and signed up on an event waiter recruitment platform, you will sign up for jobs there every day and this events are manyyyyy… Imagine if you’re not restricted to 20hrs/week as a student, calculate how much you will earn per week. Accommodation in London is from 500pounds/month upwards depending the type and location, transportation and food is cheap. Forget UK good, don’t listen to gossip. Mind you this is just some jobs you do to get by because you’re new, get necessary skills and certifications to land the main job depending on what you want to do. My friend in UK is earning £6k/month after tax as crane operator with 3 years experience.. There are many jobs like that and the more you get experience, the more better deals you get. Construction, IT, healthcare and other skilled jobs pays so well in UK here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by jum33: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2022
the only reason a typical naija will still strive in such environment can be summarized :
“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary by larrypourl(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2022
EvangDrGeo:

How many of your colleagues have you shown the way?

I am only asking questions to broaden my knowledge base. So I can make the right decision when the time is right.

Use the travel section of Nairaland. Very helpful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception / Amos Poubinafa: Flood Forces Bayelsa Traditional Ruler To Sleep In Car (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.