Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) (30080 Views)

Construction Of Oyo State 11 MW Independent Power Plant by Seyi Makinde govt(pix / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Lagos Red Line Rail Project (Videos & Pics) / Geometric First Independent Power Transmission Station in Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2022
All for show for a project that is not completed yet
A project that they have stolen billions from
A project that they will keep talking about without completion for years to come....

Lagos remains a slum
All the so called landmark projects are there for them Tinubu people to steal and steal some more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by saintrow1: 6:33am On Dec 24, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Of only your hope, not mine. Congratulate the man Sanwo Olu and his predecessors BRF and Ambode who initiated it and who carried it on respectively. Leave the drug lord out of it, he didn't even lay a grain of sand for this project.

Leave lagos alone, See your useless governor here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by kingthreat(m): 6:38am On Dec 24, 2022
onuman:

Semi-illiterate, even the announcer said the project was conceptualised by governor Sanwo-Olu.

Why bring your drug trafficking lord, Tinubu, into this?

Which governor from your region has achieved a tenth of what BAT achieved in Lagos?
Instead of you to charge your leaders to seat up, they are being cowered by those enforcing them to sit at home. All except Soludo and Umahi.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Moneyboyz: 6:42am On Dec 24, 2022
16km rail built with 1.5billion dollars while 700+km in Addis Ababa was built with 4billion dollars.

A little taste of mediocrity and we are celebrating like monkeys.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Zooposki(f): 6:48am On Dec 24, 2022
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by wwwihy: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2022
And someone that have not experienced governance with say Vote in vain.

God punish anyone shouting LP and PDP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by dnawah(m): 6:51am On Dec 24, 2022
naptu2:
Babajide Sanwo-Olu @jidesanwoolu

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1605587940326768640
leave plenty grammar,any job for me there?
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by CEwog91(m): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2022
Nice one..

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by chichriso: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2022
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by abbasajao(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2022
after4:
Nah the urchin wey go come talk sey nah tifnubu do this one I dey wait for
Oga leave this politics of bitterness and read genuine news.

Tinubu was the Man that set plan for IPP project.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by alizma: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2022
after4:
Nah the urchin wey go come talk sey nah tifnubu do this one I dey wait for
Na Obi supporters wey go talk say papa no get share of praise for good things wey him pikin do I dey wait for. Sanwo Olu na pikin wey him political Papa train well. Unfortunately Obi, refused to born any pikin all through his 8yrs, the guy dey fear to train pikin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Mexyz(m): 7:07am On Dec 24, 2022
Urbanchampion:
This is Lagos! Federal Republic of Eko. Kudos to Governor Sanwo Olu, for being able to run with the vision. Thank you, Asiwaju for setting the pace, Nigeria needs you, come 2023, for a renewal of our Hope.
His family needs him to rest at home and take care of his health.

You guys are bent on forcing this man on everyone of us just the same way the man himself forced the one currently occupying that seat on us all, reason why we are where we are now.

So please speak for yourself when next you want to talk.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2022
onuman:

Semi-illiterate, even the announcer said the project was conceptualised by governor Sanwo-Olu.

No knowledgeable person would say or believe that Sanwoolu conceptualized the project...

I don dey waka pass the stretchy project site for many years now, even before Ambode became governor.

U no dey go Lagos before?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2022
onuman:

No knowledgeable person would say or believe that Sanwoolu conceptualized the project...

I don dey waka pass the stretchy project site for many years now, even before Ambode became governor.

U just begin go Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by tyinfinity: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2022
OSU tribe of Biafra are sad to read this.Asiwaju well done

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by kunle4toyeyaho: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2022
onuman:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02tYb5CqQw8ckiazFF2u8xC4Pof7iDZ3jsvXNqg5doXogwD9fZfU9zTqWHTUf1umaYl&id=606201031&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by everythinggirly(f): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2022
This is so beautiful! Lagos na fine place sha.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Vad123: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2022
They are deceiving you guys. Tell them to show Mile two and Orile terminal that has been taken over by touts and mile two to Okoko road that has bushes all around. They only completed CMS and National theater for campaign.I will do a video of those other terminals and post it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Babastrong(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=after4 post=119387406]Nah the urchin wey go come talk sey nah tifnubu do this one I dey wait for[ Tinubu is giving this one sleepless night. A rat is beefing and fighting an elephant !¿. Who knows this "thing" should warn him of BP to avoid sudden kpain.]

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by JAGS001(m): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2022
1billion alaigbo haters can't stop Tinubu presidency only few Igbos know better thing and stick to it, i mean those Igbos that God gave good mind and sanitized mind set, the once that doesn't hate anyone without any reason, the Igbos that knows the truth and doesn't play games with the life of their people like ipob Citizens.

How would a person's with their right senses distance Tinubu with the progress in Lagos but association him with touts and bad things in Lagos.

Tinubu has been successfully selecting his successors since he left power up till today and they have never lost election before and all doing well except for ambode that tried to behave like Jackie Chan, i was in Lagos since 2017 and i witnesses ambode abandoned some mega projects that could render Lagosians to abandon APC for another party but ambode was shown who own Lagos by virtual through free and fare primary election.
Moral lessons don't underestimate your master and your helper no matter the power you have, ambode lost many things i.e second tenure and even minister position, EFCC chasing his a*s e.t.c

I stand with Tinubu the master initiator
Some people want man like him "Tinubu" in their Apghaneastan region but can never get such type of person, so they now engage anyone who associate or show love to Tinubu with insults and threats meanwhile we no send them, Tinubu may not be clean too but he's better than all the former alaigbo governor's who stole their money and has nothing to show.

Igbos should concentrate on their region and stop over sabi in other regions, even if Tinubu stole lagos money at least Lagos is getting progressive every day, show me any SE state that can come half of Lagos State achievement since 1999.

Lastly I wish Tinubu will free Igbos after the election and give them Biafra let see how they will cope.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by DesignMaestro(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2022
onuman:

Announcer clearly stated that the project was conceived by Gov Sanwo-Olu. Go quarrel with announcer, he is Yoruba like you. Don't quarrel with me.
It shows that the youtuber is an olodo. A project that already had four stations in place before the end of Fashola's tenure was initiated by Sanwo-Olu? Common, are you telling me you are hearing about Lagos rail project for the first time?

In 2002, Bola Tinubu created Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA) with a vision to reform and revolutionise transportation in Lagos State. Its functions are to coordinate transport planning, policies, and public transport infrastructure implementation in the Lagos Metropolitan Area. It also oversees wide range of transport planning and implementation of transport strategies and plans in Lagos, as well as the Lagos Rail Mass Transit and the Lagos Bus Rapid Transit System.

LAMATA started the blue line rail project under the administration of Babatunde Raji Fashola. Elevated rail track was built and four stations were also built and completed for the rail line. The stations are in Mile 2, Alaba, Orile and National Theatre. Construction of the elevated track was stopped midway into the Lagoon due to funding and technical issues.

Ambode came in and wasn't enthusiastic about taking up the project where Fashola stopped. However, gov Sanwo-Olu, been a part of the committee that designed the rail mass transit plan for Lagos during Tinubu's administration, promised not only to complete the project but to also simultaneously embark on the other line in the blue print, the red line. Against all odd, he completed the elevated track crossing the lagoon to Marina and also built the Marina station.

Sanwo-Olu has kept his promise. The blue line is done and red line is under construction.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by bluecircle470: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2022
onuman:

E shock you, wailing wailers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Elidrisy20: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2022
Sanwo-olu should go and carry his son, Emmanuel sanwo-olu from bayelsa,he needs him grin
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by 3ple9iner: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Of only your hope, not mine. Congratulate the man Sanwo Olu and his predecessors BRF and Ambode who initiated it and who carried it on respectively. Leave the drug lord out of it, he didn't even lay a grain of sand for this project.
What did Ambode do?
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Taiggarr: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2022
onuman:

How could the concept be "conceptualized" by Sanwoolu,you this toddler?

The Lagos MASTERPLAN of 2003 unveiled by Tinubu has these very modern rails in them..

Stop being PAINED and aversely wanting in being CEREBRAL..

My brother in-law was part of the committee that worked in that plan..

And awum onye Igbo to the core!

Tinubu has already done his 8years in office as PRESIDENT..

CAST IN STONE!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Taiggarr: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2022
seguno2:

As massive as Amaechi’s announced free ride of 2019 elections that failed to happen for a train service that did not start moving people until two years later

You are just one of those miscreants that are disgruntled and ill informed..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Tonytonex(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2022
naptu2:
Olalere Odusote is the Lagos State Commissioner for Energy and Mineral Resources.

Olalere Odusote @OlalereOdusote

https://twitter.com/OlalereOdusote/status/1606014067985915904
Thought it was a real video. Just wasted time and money.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Taiggarr: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
I love the packaging, but the whole power grid isn't even installed across the rail lines yet, I know it's all for 2023... The train isn't even available for the general public yet, too many adverts on social media grin

I am waiting for one local boy that hasn't seen an electric powered train before to come and tell me I am wrong...

Also, the rail currently covers 2.7km (Mile 2 to Marina), if you're driving to Marina from CMS it's a 5-minute journey without traffic. They should hurry up and do it to Okoko so that Lasu and badagry area residents can use it.

You know NOTHING kid..

It's all for 2023 yet Fashola had started construction while he was GOVERNOR.....maybe with 2023 in mind..

PAINED MUMU Obidient!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by plaindealer: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Ambode traveled into the future to initiate what was started and already under construction by Fashola..

Ambode was sacked strictly because he abandoned the same metro rail for 4 years.

Why can't these ipob villagers stick to their kerosene and wheelbarrow situation in their abia village?

Na by force to join mouth with issues above your ignorant comprehension?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Tonytonex(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2022
naptu2:
End.
it's beautiful and massive. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Osanoghodua1: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2022
Sentiment outside, I would have easily voted for Yemi Osinbajo before considering Peter Obi due North and East dichotomy.

As it stands now, People of God pls let's vote Peter Obi, I beg you by the mercies of God, I beg you, I beg you. I was heart broken when Tinubu instead of Osinbajo won the presidential ticket, I instantly knew the enemies of Nigeria were hell bent in destroying this nation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos / Eid-el-Kabir: FG Declares 30th And 31st July, 2020 Public Holiday / Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.