Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) (30078 Views)

Construction Of Oyo State 11 MW Independent Power Plant by Seyi Makinde govt(pix / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Lagos Red Line Rail Project (Videos & Pics) / Geometric First Independent Power Transmission Station in Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by CodeTemplar: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2022
Golan007:

By Nigerian standard, this is monumental.
The daft response of a blind partisan.
The only thing monumental about using public money to do projects at over 10 times average cost is the corruption. Monumental corruption!
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by JuanDeDios: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2022
Scarletjr:
This is great Nigeria will be great again
It is great. Train enthusiasts like me are elated. But when will regular scheduling start?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Golan007: 10:49am On Dec 24, 2022
CodeTemplar:
The daft response of a blind partisan.
The only thing monumental about using public money to do projects at over 10 times average cost is the corruption. Monumental corruption!
Another idiotic comment.

Show us the bill of quantities, mo.ron.

Why not provide facts and figures from your investigation into how much it cost and what it could have been based on facts?

You must be a ret.ard.

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by omonnakoda: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
Sentiment outside, I would have easily voted for Yemi Osinbajo before considering Peter Obi due North and East dichotomy.

As it stands now, People of God pls let's vote Peter Obi, I beg you by the mercies of God, I beg you, I beg you. I was heart broken when Tinubu instead of Osinbajo won the presidential ticket, I instantly knew the enemies of Nigeria were hell bent in destroying this nation.
Sentiments aside? Followed by a container load of sentiments?

Even Obi knows he will lose
I think the election result will be a report card for Ibos to see what Nigerians think and feel about them and Ibo Presidency

Many Imagine that they will silently support IPOB and come election time ask Nigerians to pretend all the insults did not happen
February is round the corner.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by omonnakoda: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2022
Moneyboyz:
16km rail built with 1.5billion dollars while 700+km in Addis Ababa was built with 4billion dollars.

A little taste of mediocrity and we are celebrating like monkeys.
I do not have all the facts but this is not a like for like comparison

THIS is not a RAIL TRACK like Addis Ababa .

This is a metro system built in an already built up area.
If you want to compare Addis Ababa compare with Abuja to Kaduna

This project in a built up area means a lot of property demolition and compensation payments that do not go toward direct construction cost. Movement or adjustment of telecomm, power,and petroleum infrastructure is an issue in Lagos metropolis as opposed to laying track in the bush or virgin land. Also Lagos is surrounded by water and the terrain is different to Addis.

So it is not enough to just look at how long it is to make comparisons. They are very different things

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by naptu2: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Anyone should Visit that Obalende Underbridge Canal where those small busses normally load Ajah and come back on here to share his/her experience.

The OP and his Likes will never bring such Lagos GORY Scene to the Public for them to see grin

Hahahahahahaha

Over and over and over again since 2011.

https://www.nairaland.com/1062509/nigeria-good-bad-beautiful-ugly/30#12788485

https://www.nairaland.com/1274126/governor-fashola-builds-first-suspension/8#15920517
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by pquaver(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
I love the packaging, but the whole power grid isn't even installed across the rail lines yet, I know it's all for 2023... The train isn't even available for the general public yet, too many adverts on social media grin

I am waiting for one local boy that hasn't seen an electric powered train before to come and tell me I am wrong...

Also, the rail currently covers 2.7km (Mile 2 to Marina), if you're driving to Marina from CMS it's a 5-minute journey without traffic. They should hurry up and do it to Okoko so that Lasu and badagry area residents can use it.

You know it is for 2023..what should someone campaign with if not their works and plan? Did he stop the people you support from campaigning with their own projects?
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by ike007(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2022
4words:

You want lagos to colonise Nigeria but you are not willing to vote for the team that can possibly make it so rather you want to vote one man without a team or track record because he speaks grammar and dish out statistic, no be juju be that

You suppose know when dem dey whine una
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Killerbag36: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2022
naptu2:
Olalere Odusote is the Lagos State Commissioner for Energy and Mineral Resources.

Olalere Odusote @OlalereOdusote

https://twitter.com/OlalereOdusote/status/1606014067985915904

Na so so shit lagosian go they shit for the rail way nd even inside the train trust me na up of the train una go soon de see urchins very soon. The tfare must be expensive no b lagos again.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by CodeTemplar: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2022
Golan007:

Another idiotic comment.

Show us the bill of quantities, mo.ron.

Why not provide facts and figures from your investigation into how much it cost and what it could have been based on facts?

You must be a ret.ard.

You must be the rêtard here to be asking me for BOQ.
The project is still 16 KM when approximated and is so different in cost per KM compared to other projects. Can you justify that? Or everyone is suppose to sell their souls and be praising wicked wastage from a govt combining tolling of public amenities with huge allocations from Abuja, official taxes and unofficial ones, and huge debts for generation unborn?

You are gone. Your village people are leading you 1 - 0 and you don't know it. Be defending APC blindly, you hear?
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Golan007: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2022
CodeTemplar:
The project is still 16 KM when approximated and is so different in cost per KM compared to other projects. Can you justify that? Or everyone is suppose to sell their souls and be praising wicked wastage from a govt combining tolling of public amenities with huge allocations from Abuja, official taxes and unofficial ones, and huge debts for generation unborn?

You are gone. Your village people are leading you 1 - 0 and you don't know it. Be defending APC blindly, you hear?

You are a dunce and everyone in your family has told you.

Your need to ululate on matters you know nothing of is sheer confirmation of your subhuman intelligence.

If you cannot provide a cost of analysis based on facts and figures , you are simply a market woman gossiping on a slow market day.

Imbec.ile.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2022
Those who hate Lagos State and Yoruba are doing so ONLY because of Tinubu. The question they are asking themselves is must he be only him?
They have forgotten he was the first governor God used to appoint Igbo as commissioner and other tribes into his cabinet which non of their blodas can never try because a man from Abia can never be a commissioner talkless of a governor in Enugu state etc. He loves every tribe like his own people. That's why the more you hate him the more he is victorious, popular and the more the grace is increasing. Genesis 12 vs 3
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by ElSudani: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
See gullible fools celebrating what has not even started working, something Fashola was fast achieving in 2011-2015
Nothing was done, now Sanwo-Olu the biggest scammer of our time is using this incomplete project to score cheap political points
God punish Emi Lokan his cronies and followers for being the biggest fools in sub-Saharan Africa, mtchewwww

Let's just say your own candidate have NOTHING to brag about. Shame! And you want him to lead Nigeria?
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Vad123: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
DesignMaestro:
If other people's progress makes you sad, it is better you keep off than posting nonsense.

Sanwo Olu was at the Mile 2 station in July and warned against crossing the tracks which he said are going to be electrified. It is true that unpatriotic individuals broke some of the iron bars of the rail track fencing in other to be able to cross the road instead of using the pedestrian bridge. That does not imply that the stations have been taken over by touts or not completed as you claimed.
You are the one posting nonsense. That's an old picture . I live in mile 2 so o know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by MansoryMX(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
EnaibeSam:
Okowa come and see what is called infrastructure

That one abomination na be him second name. Very stupid and useless governor.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Panda7(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
boring projects. let hypocrites politicians stop deceiving people with fake projects.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by CheapHomes1: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Urbanchampion:
This is Lagos! Federal Republic of Eko. Kudos to Governor Sanwo Olu, for being able to run with the vision. Thank you, Asiwaju for setting the pace, Nigeria needs you, come 2023, for a renewal of our Hope.

What pace did Tinubu set? Was our hope exhausted in the buhari/APC govt that Tinubu now needs to renew it?

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by CheapHomes1: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
tamdun:

Fashola built ur 2nd Niger bridge ,visit ministry of works twitter page/image and see the wonders fashola is doing

What are the wonders?
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by blueAgent(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Cantonese:

The comment and belief of people who have never ventured out of Lagos. You see developed countries in your phones or TV, without knowing how they work. You do not have the plan or ability to question your failed leaders, as the consciously impoverish you.

Tinubu's Lagos gets away with murder as citizens remain silent in the face of state-capture shenanigans.

It took 20yrs to lay rail of 16kms out of the 160km. At this rate it will take 230yrs to complete the required 160km. You took a loan of 1.2 billion dollars for a 7-line, 12/13 yrs later your are commissioning one single line out of of this 7-line (light) rail.

Shame on you all.

I laugh at urchins.

Very stupid and dumb folks. grin
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by blueAgent(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
frog12:
we must thank the CHINESE. the west did not help for a long time.

Clown.

I hope you know the West invented the train and all the technology that operates it?

Chin chow fool.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
CodeTemplar:

why not provide your fact and comparison instead of sounding like a pained broken record.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
EnaibeSam:
Okowa come and see what is called infrastructure

Okowa is just a furniture in the government house!

Don't expect anything.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Mccullum: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jagaban's men doing great via him master plan..
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by EmmyDJourno: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
ElSudani:

Let's just say your own candidate have NOTHING to brag about. Shame! And you want him to lead Nigeria?

“Has nothing”, not “Have”, Urchin grin
Go school to have sense you say no, na NURTW you want, leave Heroine you say no, na why you dey support nonsense cheesy
I just hope you don’t raise male and female Urchins like you grin

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by EmmyDJourno: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Golan007:

You are a dunce and everyone in your family has told you.

Your need to ululate on matters you know nothing of is sheer confirmation of your subhuman intelligence.

If you cannot provide a cost of analysis based on facts and figures , you are simply a market woman gossiping on a slow market day.

Imbec.ile.

Which facts did you state, Olodo Urchin, wasted school fees cheesy
I hope this your level of stupidity is not hereditary coz raising male and female Urchins like you is not good for society grin

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by ElSudani: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

“Has nothing”, not “Have”, Urchin grin
Go school to have sense you say no, na NURTW you want, leave Heroine you say no, na why you dey support nonsense cheesy
I just hope you don’t raise male and female Urchins like you grin

What a ret.ard. You candidate can't even finish a sentence without blanking out and wracking his brains looking words to express himself. Should I go through your previous posts and see if you have never made a mistake? Olodo supporting fellow olodo.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by shegz24(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
"This is nothing compared to what Obi did in Anambra state.
Go and velify"

grin grin
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by seguno2: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
Golan007:

Shut up.

How many rail lines have you built in Anambra.

Please how is this the answer to the question I asked? Thanks
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by MessiGOAT: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Evolutionlove:

You can't help these Idiots I swear.

You see them In Highbrows Areas In Abuja and Lagos thinking they are Intellectuals. Not until my eyes opened. Most of these people have nothing tangible upstairs. I don't want to talk about their Urchins lol. It's nauseating seeing most negroes.

Seasons greetings sir.

Just a little reminder. I only wanted to enquire if you have done it, or maybe you have forgotten. But if you haven't, there is no problem at all.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
MessiGOAT:

Seasons greetings sir.

Just a little reminder. I only wanted to enquire if you have done it, or maybe you have forgotten. But if you haven't, there is no problem at all.

Check your mention.

I have done it few moments ago.

I have been busy since yesterday.
Re: The Lagos Blue Line Independent Power Project (Videos) by basybasy: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Of only your hope, not mine. Congratulate the man Sanwo Olu and his predecessors BRF and Ambode who initiated it and who carried it on respectively. Leave the drug lord out of it, he didn't even lay a grain of sand for this project.
There is no peace for Tinubu enemies. A glorious son of Yoruba is giving Obi supporters tough times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions / Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? / Update On Zungeru Power Plant Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.